How flexible is Rin?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shockproof Jamo

How flexible is Rin?

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Another one in a long line of silly questions, I now inquire the following: Is she, you know, able to wrap her legs around her neck and do splits with ease, stuff like that, considering that ever since childhood she's been forced to use her feet to do things that sometimes, I would imagine, require one to bend to the most awkward of positions.
Darlat

Re: How flexible is Rin?

Post by Darlat »

People with no arms usually tend to be very flexible.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
DRKO

Post by DRKO »

I'd imagine she'd have to be, seeing as she must use her feet for what the rest of us use hands for.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

The extent of Rin's independence.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2462

TL;DR:
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Panty Supervisor wrote:The extent of Rin's independence.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2462

TL;DR:
Yes, I know about that thread, because I have this recollection that I might have accidentally started it, can't figure out how I let that happen. However, not quite asking the same thing now. *Sigh* Whatev...
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

While I'm sure she can do splits and other things of that level, since she's the lackadaisical artist type I can't imagine she's quite athletically minded enough to reach contortionist status. In other words, I'd say she's probably flexible enough to go about her day-to-day activities without difficulty, but not terribly far beyond that.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

Csihar wrote:While I'm sure she can do splits and other things of that level, since she's the lackadaisical artist type I can't imagine she's quite athletically minded enough to reach contortionist status. In other words, I'd say she's probably flexible enough to go about her day-to-day activities without difficulty, but not terribly far beyond that.
There are some day-to-day things she needs help with, as her act 1 ending indicates, *cough*
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Shujoxa wrote:There are some day-to-day things she needs help with, as her act 1 ending indicates, *cough*
More like month to month, amirite?
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Saraquill

Post by Saraquill »

Spoiler tag for the faint of heart.

Now that I think about it, I'm sure she's very capable of removing her underwear by herself. However, on the first day of one's period, especially when young, can get really gory. I would not be surprised if all that fidgeting around to undo her pants would spread the blood all around the crotch and make an enormous pain to wash out. It might just be easier to run around looking for Emi than take clothes to the cleaners every month.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

She could just buy a new pair. That's what my cousin did.

We TOLD her it would be less embarassing than taking pointers, but noooooooooooooo.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Veret

Post by Veret »

I don't see how putting legs behind your neck is hard, but yeah, I'd imagine she's quite flexible.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Veret wrote:I don't see how putting legs behind your neck is hard, but yeah, I'd imagine she's quite flexible.
When you're so inflexible that you can't even bend over and touch your toes, seeing someone do that leaves you in awe.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Sid Vicious

Post by Sid Vicious »

she probably so flexable that she can be fucked in any crazy position
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune
Sid Vicious

Post by Sid Vicious »

Saraquill wrote:Spoiler tag for the faint of heart.

Now that I think about it, I'm sure she's very capable of removing her underwear by herself. However, on the first day of one's period, especially when young, can get really gory. I would not be surprised if all that fidgeting around to undo her pants would spread the blood all around the crotch and make an enormous pain to wash out. It might just be easier to run around looking for Emi than take clothes to the cleaners every month.
you have a very sick mind you fucker but it made me laugh so i am too
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Red_Machine wrote: When you're so inflexible that you can't even bend over and touch your toes, seeing someone do that leaves you in awe.

How inflexible would you have to be if you're unable to touch your toes? I thought everybody could do that! Well, everyone except people with bone or muscle disorders, people who have nothing to touch their toes with (Rin), people who have no toes to begin with (Emi) or very obese people.