Red_Machine

Katawa K-On!

Post by Red_Machine »

Depressing...

Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Sgt_Frog

Re: Katawa K-On!

Post by Sgt_Frog »

You remember that guy who said that "hey, mental retardation can be moe" and then posted a pic of Yui? Well, I bet he feels like an ass now, doesn't he?

Anyway, on-topic, I saw this on Danbooru the other day, and yes, there was a bit of uproar about it, including the inevitable "WHY U DO DIS". You can check out the comments on the original page if you like. Here's a link: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/860222/
Napalm

Post by Napalm »

Sgt_Frog wrote:You remember that guy who said that "hey, mental retardation can be moe" and then posted a pic of Yui? Well, I bet he feels like an ass now, doesn't he?

Anyway, on-topic, I saw this on Danbooru the other day, and yes, there was a bit of uproar about it, including the inevitable "WHY U DO DIS". You can check out the comments on the original page if you like. Here's a link: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/860222/
I said retardation could be moe (as a joke, obviously), but it wasn't me who posted Yui :wink:
Nyo ho ho~
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

For what it's worth, there's an old one-armed homeless guy in Portland who plays guitar on the street corner pretty frequently. He's got some kind of metal bar attached to his stump that has a pick stuck on the end. He's not too bad, either. So, uh, there's that.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Sgt_Frog wrote:You remember that guy who said that "hey, mental retardation can be moe" and then posted a pic of Yui?
Yes, he got a lynchmob for that...
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Red_Machine wrote:
Sgt_Frog wrote:You remember that guy who said that "hey, mental retardation can be moe" and then posted a pic of Yui?
Yes, he got a lynchmob for that...
Sounds like he should have gotten a medal.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Qaenyin

Post by Qaenyin »

Csihar wrote:For what it's worth, there's an old one-armed homeless guy in Portland who plays guitar on the street corner pretty frequently. He's got some kind of metal bar attached to his stump that has a pick stuck on the end. He's not too bad, either. So, uh, there's that.
Where does he play? I'm actually interested in hearing it, and I live in Portland myself.