Everyday Clothes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bradpara

Everyday Clothes

Post by bradpara »

Just a question: What do you people imagine that the cast members wearing when they are not wearing their uniforms?
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Xolotl

Re: Everyday Clothes

Post by Xolotl »

When I imagine them?

Usually nothing
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Xolotl wrote:When I imagine them?

Usually nothing
That's so clever :P
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Bara

Post by Bara »

bradpara wrote:Just a question: What do you people imagine that the cast members wearing when they are not wearing their uniforms?
Probably just like most other girls; they look in their closet, say there is nothing to wear and then spend 40 minutes deciding what fits their mood and what they are going to be doing.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Kwopper

Post by Kwopper »

Bara wrote:
bradpara wrote:Just a question: What do you people imagine that the cast members wearing when they are not wearing their uniforms?
Probably just like most other girls; they look in their closet, say there is nothing to wear and then spend 40 minutes deciding what fits their mood and what they are going to be doing.
I can honestly say I have never done that. :roll:
Source: female.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Kwopper wrote:
Bara wrote:
LIES! All girls are the same!

Why do people (or men rather) think all women do that?
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.

Post by Guest »

Darlat wrote:

LIES! All girls are the same!

Because some people stereotype. No mystery there.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

hmmm, well In the "trailer" it showed rin sorta casual work clothes...
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Kwopper wrote:
Bara wrote:
And why do lone individuals assume they are the sum of all women? :mrgreen:
So you never take the time to decide what clothes fit your mood and are appropriate? I doubt you attend social functions in steel toed boots, coveralls, orange safety vest and a yellow hard hat. But then, if the social function was held on an oil rig, in a lumber mill, or in a foundry those clothes would be appropriate. :lol:
Darlat wrote:LIES! All girls are the same!

Because we have seen the behavior many times?? :lol:
It is something people do; they take their observations, and using them create general rules. They then apply these general rules to general classes. If I had a dime for every time I heard a woman tell another woman that all men are dogs who fornicate without thought or conscience I'd be wealthy. Do I even come close to that stereotype of males? No. Do I object to that stereotype of males? No. My observation is that it is true generally enough. I'd object if someone tried to apply that to me personally because I'm an exception to the general rule.

Sheesh! All this for a simple throw away comment in which I could as easily (and bluntly) said, "They are fictional characters; they wear what the writers and artists make them. If you want to "flesh them out" think of them as average teenage students. Beyond that you are going into "my waifu" territory." :wink:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Kwopper wrote:
Bara wrote:
Yeah I've never done that either.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:Yeah I've never done that either.
Aww, and here I had you pegged as the ultimate in "girly-girl" for all this time... My stereotypes... they are shattered! :lol:

Saraquill

Post by Saraquill »

Stuff not unlike what they wear in the bonus image we get when we unlock all of the scenes.

... That and I wouldn't be surprised if Hanako wears just a bikini or underpants when she's by herself or with Lilly and no chance of anyone else arriving. To counteract all the other times when she covers up heavily.
Palas

Post by Palas »

I can imagine Hanako with a hoodie, but that's all.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Oh, you'll find out. >:3
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Verett

Post by Verett »

Silentcook is using an >:3. QUICK, RUN AWAY!!

Nah, I imagine them wearing stuff like in the drawing you get when you beat the game. At least, I hope so, I loved how they looked in that drawing.