Everyday Clothes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Wrench Wench

Re: Everyday Clothes

Post by Wrench Wench »

Bara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Yeah I've never done that either.
Aww, and here I had you pegged as the ultimate in "girly-girl" for all this time... My stereotypes... they are shattered! :lol:
Not exactly easy to get clothes in my size. I spent a good portion of my late teens wearing overalls I got off my grandfather as they were the only thing I could find that fit. The internet makes it easier now mind you but still a pain and expensive.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Not exactly easy to get clothes in my size. I spent a good portion of my late teens wearing overalls I got off my grandfather as they were the only thing I could find that fit. The internet makes it easier now mind you but still a pain and expensive.
Was your grandfather also a giant (not unreasonable if you said it was genetic), or did they fit because they were just big overalls and it was enough?
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
3-----------------20

Post by 3-----------------20 »

Wrench Wench, are you a literal giant or just quite tall?

Also, am I the only one who doesn't particularly care about what characters are wearing? Though realistically they would likely change their outfits for certain ventures. As well as to try appealing to Hisao at some point after they had become interested in him. Though it seems unlikely Rin would.
"...rest assured that Katawa Shoujo will be released in 2011."
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Was your grandfather also a giant (not unreasonable if you said it was genetic), or did they fit because they were just big overalls and it was enough?
He was tall and thats about it. Not as tall as me but the overalls still fit.
3-----------------20 wrote:Wrench Wench, are you a literal giant or just quite tall?
Well I'm very very tall and in proportion to my height physically. I'm tall enough that doors often present problems.

As for the characters I wonder how Rin deals with dressing when Emi isn't around
3-----------------20

How tall are you then, and what ethnicity?

As far as Rin goes... she very well might just ask a random girl in the dorms.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Rin dresses up herself, Emi doing it is total fanon.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

It's stated in the game that Emi helps Rin dress. She even says "I have trouble with shirts..." or words to that effect. I'd expect her to ask another one of the girls in the dormatory.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Verett

Post by Verett »

Red_Machine wrote:It's stated in the game that Emi helps Rin dress. She even says "I have trouble with shirts..."
Could still be that she just dresses up herself, she just has trouble doing it. I also don't remember that it was stated anywhere in game Emi helps Rin dress but ehh.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

3-----------------20 wrote:How tall are you then, and what ethnicity?

As far as Rin goes... she very well might just ask a random girl in the dorms.
Around 6.6 foot and I'm Scottish.

I can now picture Rin kicking doors in the dorm half dressed asking random girls to help dress her.
3-----------------20

That is definitely very tall for a woman. I wonder if you got some of the Norse blood to make you taller? Seeing as a large amount of the Norse people went to Scotland.

That is exactly what I imagined Rin doing as well, hahaha.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

I'm Scottish (FREEEEDOM) and I'm pretty short for guy in college, then again I am a guy so that may be the contributing factor here.

Back on topic, I know we saw the girls wearing casual clothing in the end CG but they were winter clothes, and as Hanako is my favourite I can't help but wonder what she would wear in summer...not counting hazmat suits, burkas and other stupid yet humerous to think about suggestions.
3-----------------20

Well it's not exactly in Hanako's character to go out and do things in public during summer, I'd wager. Chances are she'd still try to wear long clothing, though Japan is pretty fucking humid if my sources are correct.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

3-----------------20 wrote:Well it's not exactly in Hanako's character to go out and do things in public during summer, I'd wager. Chances are she'd still try to wear long clothing, though Japan is pretty fucking humid if my sources are correct.
Yeah Japan can get very humid. Especially the countryside.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

At least we've established Hanako is now a near hermit in the summer. Maybe she'll wear short clothes in her room or something, cause even if you were inside in longer clothing you would sweat arse of in the summer where it will usually average 35 degrees plus humidity.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Perhaps she sits around nude in her room.