Staff Question

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rohalmen67

Staff Question

Post by Rohalmen67 »

Hello, I'm a new fan that found out about Katawa Shoujo recently. I loved it intensely, and began digging around for more information about this game.

During that time, I found the forum, the blogs, the fanArt, and the fan-fics (I avoid fan-fics) and then the soundtrack, which set my heart into the game. :)
Anyways, with my free time, I found myself playing on photoshop and decided to make a CD case for the game, and have made the back cover, the disc cover and I'm now working on the front booklet and the image behind the disc. What I wanted to ask was about the Staff, because I want to credit them, and the fan-arts that I've used in this project (I'm incapable of drawing fan-art stuff myself :? ).

So, what I wanted to ask is this.

Is the Staff list on the Katawa-shoujo staff page everyone? Or just the head developers? I would like to have more to make it seem more authentic. :)

Arigatou.

P.S: here's the images for it, so you know I'm not shitting bulls (I would post them in Shimmie, but I don't know how). :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 0403305239
qinop

Re: Staff Question

Post by qinop »

Rohalmen67 wrote:P.S: here's the images for it, so you know I'm not shitting bulls (I would post them in Shimmie, but I don't know how). :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 0403305239
We don't put anything on the shimmie; one of any given dev puts stuff there.

Also, could you upload it somewhere less cancer-y? Like /b/?
I know it's a lot to ask, but could you fags can stop arguing about retarded shit for a second and give me sauce?
Rohalmen67

Post by Rohalmen67 »

I've never used 4chan before. :P
But no, I don't want to post it somewhere else until I finish the entire thing. There's about ten more pages left, plus a cover page. :D

and what do you mean cancer-y? :P
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

The list has pretty much everyone, and depending on your way to count who is a "dev", might even have a few extra people.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Rohalmen67

Post by Rohalmen67 »

'Kay~ Thank you~ ♫ ^^

Now to figure out all the keyboard buttons. :3
[ENTER] = left click
[ESC] = Right Click
[H] = drop text box
[TAB] = Skip mode
[CTRL] = Manual skip mode
[A] = auto-mode
[F] = Full-screen
qinop

Post by qinop »

Rohalmen67 wrote:and what do you mean cancer-y?
It's a malignant tumor of hipster bullshit. I hate Face Book...

That aside, if it's too much to move it all, could ya make so I can see this thing without making an account?

Making a Face Book account... Just thinking about it makes me feel dirty.
I know it's a lot to ask, but could you fags can stop arguing about retarded shit for a second and give me sauce?
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

qinop wrote: Making a Face Book account... Just thinking about it makes me feel dirty.

>implying facebook is all bad

Hell thats mainly the only way I am able to talk to friends and family when I am half way around the world. Now facebook pages on stuff like KS, that is cancer right there. Oh and to the guy who created all that on said KS page, it looks pretty good, though please use a lot less emoticons when posting online please (like none at all). Also, why is physical deformities a reason why the cover says it is M rated?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Also, I don't think you need to put "4chan" next to 4LS.
4chan does not actually contribute to the creation of KS.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Generally I wouldn't recommend putting any ass-pull stuff on things like this, such as ESRB rating stickers, barcodes or such, though if your goal is to make a pretend mockup of what it could look like if it was a commercial thing then I guess, whatever.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

qinop wrote: It's a malignant tumor of hipster bullshit. I hate Face Book...

That aside, if it's too much to move it all, could ya make so I can see this thing without making an account?

Making a Face Book account... Just thinking about it makes me feel dirty.
Woah there.
Facbook is cancerous hipster bullshit, but /b/ isn't?
Facebook is useful for people like me, who's career brings them half way around the world away from the people they know. Long distance phone calls are expensive. The internet is not. The result is that I don't have to spend $50 a week to keep in touch.
/b/, on the other hand, results in people shouting memes in public all the while thinking that it's the height of wit. I could rant for years about how much worse it's gotten since 2005, but that would be pointless.

I'm sorry to post off topic, but I had to say this.
Back on topic:
Decent formatting. An original work would be cool, but not everyone can be an artist. Speaking without bias, I agree with Mirage about removing the 4chan thing. Just because the devs came from the website doesn't mean that the website should be credited. Analogously, I don't credit the Earth for the birth of Albert Einsein, I credit his parents.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

'Kay, advice taken. I'll remove the 4chan thing and that rating explanation (I couldn't come up with what to say [<- bad excuse])
As I said before, I'll not post it somewhere else until I finish it. Sorry.

Thanks folks! ^^