Lilly/Shizune Feud

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Verett

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Verett »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Verett wrote:You mean Hideaki?
If you're trolling, good job, I'm biting..
Mwahahaha~!

And stop with the puns. They make me blind with rage.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Verett wrote:They make me blind with rage.
Lilly must be angry all the time then.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

They're ex-lovers.
Or, even better, they're both fighting the sexual tension arising between them, and if Hisao choose not to court any of them they'll finally understand it and divulge in an act of passion, as physical touch is the only way they can interact with each other directly.
Misha is doubtlessly going to walk in, have a nervous breakdown and commit a suicide.
Rin is going to say something highly philosophical and awkward at the funeral.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

NoOne3 wrote:Misha is doubtlessly going to walk in, have a nervous breakdown and commit suicide.
I hate you... :cry:
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

NoOne3 wrote:Or, even better, they're both fighting the sexual tension arising between them, and if Hisao choose not to court any of them they'll finally understand it and divulge in an act of passion, as physical touch is the only way they can interact with each other directly.
Misha is doubtlessly going to walk in, and join in.
Fixed. :twisted:
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

In this case, the next one walking in would be Kenji. After standing real close, as to see what is actually going on, he would suffer a severe conspiracy-enxiety attack and massive nasal hemmorhage. And I just wonder how much a thread derailing is a bannable offence in this forum.
Felinon

Post by Felinon »

Well my take is that its purely due to a few things
1. Different personalities- Mainly- Shizune = finishes work fast and on time, while Lilly = goes at her own pace.
2. Lilly is unable to tell who is talking to her, since Misha speaks on her behalf.
3. Lilly is unable to determine whether or not Shizune is present or not unless Misha tells her so. And with Misha's personality; I doubt she informs Lilly that Shizune is talking to her, is actually present or whether it is was Misha. This is seen in act one, Misha fails to tell Lilly if Shizune is there and if she is the one talking to her or not. But when Hisao informs Lilly that Shizune was present, Shizune gets upset because of that.

This makes me think that Shizune really hates Lilly, as to go so far to use her disability against her. Which is pretty mean from my point of view. Which could be due to many reasons.

Such as Lilly talking about Shizune (negativly)thinking she isn't there, but really was? or Their first meeting and since Shizune is without Misha at the beginning a big misunderstanding could of happened.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Felinon wrote:Well my take is that its purely due to a few things
1. Different personalities- Mainly- Shizune = finishes work fast and on time, while Lilly = goes at her own pace.
2. Lilly is unable to tell who is talking to her, since Misha speaks on her behalf.
3. Lilly is unable to determine whether or not Shizune is present or not unless Misha tells her so. And with Misha's personality; I doubt she informs Lilly that Shizune is talking to her, is actually present or whether it is was Misha. This is seen in act one, Misha fails to tell Lilly if Shizune is there and if she is the one talking to her or not. But when Hisao informs Lilly that Shizune was present, Shizune gets upset because of that.

This makes me think that Shizune really hates Lilly, as to go so far to use her disability against her. Which is pretty mean from my point of view. Which could be due to many reasons.

Such as Lilly talking about Shizune (negativly)thinking she isn't there, but really was? or Their first meeting and since Shizune is without Misha at the beginning a big misunderstanding could of happened.

This sounds very plausible, I for one am partial to some variant of "Lilly intentionally or unintentionally said or did something that caused Shizune to be angry or humiliated and Shizune, being Shinzune has never let it go. " What it is we shall have to wait until the full game comes out.

This feud is a major part of the backstories of both charecters so I hope that gets flesh out more.
Last edited by bradpara on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

bradpara wrote:This feud is a major part of the backstories of both charecters so I hope that get's flesh out more.
It has to. Otherwise, we'll never get our harem end. :wink:
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Well my take is that its purely due to a few things
This is probably one of the main factors. Both have conflicting approaches to life and work and neither seems willing to compromise on that. Maybe they were forced to do work on something together in the past and agitated the hell out of each other. Maybe both were ordinary student council members in the past or something like that.

3. Lilly is unable to determine whether or not Shizune is present or not unless Misha tells her so. And with Misha's personality; I doubt she informs Lilly that Shizune is talking to her, is actually present or whether it is was Misha.
I kinda doubt that myself. Since Misha's and Shizune's way of speaking is so different, I don't think Lilly has that much trouble telling them apart by paying attention to the speaking style. Sure, it's not that obvious, but paying attention to details like that is how Lilly compensates for her blindness.

In addition, I personally believe if Shizune weren't deaf-mute, the two might be even more hostile to one another instead of less, since Shizune could make the tone of her voice match her the tone of her words instead of having to go with Misha's happy-go-lucky delivery of her snark.

Something might have happened in addition to all of that, since Lilly does say Shizune and her go way back. (maybe even before Misha's arrival) We'll just have to wait for the full release to find out.
ozg82889

Post by ozg82889 »

maybe this all started with misha trolling lilly and shizune as they cant communicate without someone to translate for them. maybe its like that one spongebob episode where patrick and spongebob send each other messages through bubbles and squidward pops them and sends his own messages instead and makes them get mad and fight each other.

misha confirmed for squidward
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

ozg82889 wrote:maybe this all started with misha trolling lilly and shizune as they cant communicate without someone to translate for them. maybe its like that one spongebob episode where patrick and spongebob send each other messages through bubbles and squidward pops them and sends his own messages instead and makes them get mad and fight each other.

misha confirmed for squidward
No.

Maybe they were homo for each other and had a bad relationship?
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Rohalmen509 wrote:Maybe they were homo for each other and had a bad relationship?
Sounds like they still like each other and Shizune is just tsundere for Lilly.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm right now I seem to ber forming an idea for a fanfiction to explain this. Oh, God Fanfiction RUN FOR THE HILLS. PM me if anyone is intresting in being my proofreader
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

bradpara wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm right now I seem to ber forming an idea for a fanfiction to explain this. Oh, God Fanfiction RUN FOR THE HILLS. PM me if anyone is intresting in being my proofreader
>,> what have I started?!? could it be something awesome!?
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi