Lilly/Shizune Feud

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
bradpara
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by bradpara » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:
bradpara wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm right now I seem to ber forming an idea for a fanfiction to explain this. Oh, God Fanfiction RUN FOR THE HILLS. PM me if anyone is intresting in being my proofreader
>,> what have I started?!? could it be something awesome!?
I sure hope so. I finished the chapter though. Baisic plan is sort of a budding freindship gone horribly wrong due to badly managed personality clashes. Chapter one is done already just need to proofread it a little.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Image
Image

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Rohalmen509 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Would anyone freak out if Lily knew sign language, and that Shizune signed into Lily's hands so she could 'hear' what Shizune said? (Think Anne Sullivan teaching Helen Keller) :|
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Petermeter
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am
Location: Germany

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Petermeter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Verett wrote:
ElisaMasah wrote:Lilly stole Shizune's boyfriend.
You mean Hideaki?
Hideaki? Nah, it was Kenji! What do you think gave him the base to start all his rants on?
And maybe one reason for the problems between Shizune and Lilly could be found in Shiina - I mean really, could you stand hearing everything the student council president says with her laughter mixed in between? I guess not ...Wahahaha!
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune

bradpara
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by bradpara » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:Would anyone freak out if Lily knew sign language, and that Shizune signed into Lily's hands so she could 'hear' what Shizune said? (Think Anne Sullivan teaching Helen Keller) :|
I wouldn't, part of me just thinks that the only reason they don't is that the don't trust eachother enough not to start pulling at eachothers hair if they got close enough to try.

Hisao is only assuming they can't communicate directly with each other after all.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Image
Image

Guest

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 am

Rohalmen509 wrote:Would anyone freak out if Lily knew sign language, and that Shizune signed into Lily's hands so she could 'hear' what Shizune said? (Think Anne Sullivan teaching Helen Keller) :|
Tactile ASL is very different from normal signing, so I wouldn't be surprised if even Shizune didn't know it. There's probably a bigger difference in JSL too, because of the reliance on mouthing. Of course, I'm sure someone will find some way to include tactile mouthing in a fanfiction.

User avatar
Sid Vicious
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: drunk in an ally somewhere

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Sid Vicious » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Maybe it cause there the class representative of differnt classes
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Rohalmen509 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:Would anyone freak out if Lily knew sign language, and that Shizune signed into Lily's hands so she could 'hear' what Shizune said? (Think Anne Sullivan teaching Helen Keller) :|
Tactile ASL is very different from normal signing, so I wouldn't be surprised if even Shizune didn't know it. There's probably a bigger difference in JSL too, because of the reliance on mouthing. Of course, I'm sure someone will find some way to include tactile mouthing in a fanfiction.
So what kind of SL is Shizune using anyways? JSL? If mouthing is part of it, I can't see her using that when she's "signing hard".
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Roy-Kr
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Roy-Kr » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Didn't read the whole thread.

Reason for feud: Shizune is a bitch.
She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
Hamachi ID: Melty Blood EU
Password: sugoisugoi

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Rohalmen509 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:19 am

Roy-Kr wrote:Didn't read the whole thread.
Reason for feud: Shizune is a bitch.
She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shizune doesn't bother with finding out what people's issues are beforehand. She'll just go with it and find out along the way. That's how she (doesn't?) find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. Shizune never asked about it.

Thus, both are nice chicks, just in different extremes.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by G3n0c1de » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:53 am

Roy-Kr wrote:She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
How is she a bad influence? Misha seems to be loud and happy, and I'd attribute those to Misha just being Misha.

Also, have you played Shizune's path? I'd recommend it before passing judgement.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
A1phaDrag0n
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 7:22 am
Location: Behind the shadows that cloud your eyes...

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by A1phaDrag0n » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 am

DMGnome wrote:They're ex-lovers.

Obviously.
Yes... I find this adequate enough explanation of the situation. Also, that comment about the drawing of facial hair could have stemmed from the break up... which could have been caused by the comment that stated she called her a child... (I'm gonna feel like a dick when I finish the thread and find someones already said something along these lines... but it is the most obvious answer...)
Hanako=Rin>Lilly>Misha=Emi>Shizune

"They probably think you're a furry, your signature screams it. If they don't they definitely think your a newfag..."

"... lurk moar?"

"Probably your best bet at this point..."

User avatar
Roy-Kr
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Roy-Kr » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

Rohalmen509 wrote:I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shizune doesn't bother with finding out what people's issues are beforehand. She'll just go with it and find out along the way. That's how she (doesn't?) find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. Shizune never asked about it.

Thus, both are nice chicks, just in different extremes.
Shiz still acts like a stuck up bitch towards a lot of people.
G3n0c1de wrote:
Roy-Kr wrote:She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
How is she a bad influence? Misha seems to be loud and happy, and I'd attribute those to Misha just being Misha.
She's a thug.
Also, have you played Shizune's path?
More than once.
Hamachi ID: Melty Blood EU
Password: sugoisugoi

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Rohalmen509 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Roy-Kr wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shizune doesn't bother with finding out what people's issues are beforehand. She'll just go with it and find out along the way. That's how she (doesn't?) find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. Shizune never asked about it.

Thus, both are nice chicks, just in different extremes.
Shiz still acts like a stuck up bitch towards a lot of people.
G3n0c1de wrote:
Roy-Kr wrote:She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
How is she a bad influence? Misha seems to be loud and happy, and I'd attribute those to Misha just being Misha.
She's a thug.
Also, have you played Shizune's path?
More than once.
Shizune ain't a thug. Wtf's wrong with you? anyone can see that she's kind of a control freak, but not a thug.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
ReinerSkye
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Location: -----> that way

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by ReinerSkye » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:
Roy-Kr wrote:Didn't read the whole thread.
Reason for feud: Shizune is a bitch.
She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shizune doesn't bother with finding out what people's issues are beforehand. She'll just go with it and find out along the way. That's how she (doesn't?) find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. Shizune never asked about it.

Thus, both are nice chicks, just in different extremes.
Shizune does find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. She does it by forcing him to tell her what his pills are even though he was clearly uncomfortable doing so.
It's a perfect example of how tactless Shizune and that's precisely why she doesn't get along with Lily who is really unobtrusive.

Also looking at http://katawa-shoujo.com/characters.php Shizune is a Taurus and Lily is an Aquarius which are completely incompatible. I Wonder if the devs did that on purpose.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by Rohalmen509 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 am

ReinerSkye wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote: Thus, both are nice chicks, just in different extremes.
Also looking at http://katawa-shoujo.com/characters.php Shizune is a Taurus and Lily is an Aquarius which are completely incompatible. I Wonder if the devs did that on purpose.
Different extremes are awesome. Don't you remember the Shizune and Lilly standoff scene? Do you doubt that there won't be more of those in the game?
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

Post Reply