Damn You Shizune

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Worthington

Re: Damn You Shizune

Post by Worthington »

I have to say, while I don't hate Shizune, I don't remember anything about her route (Except the trips to the Shanghai, which are really the only bits in her route that aren't in others, apart from her ending). She just doesn't strike me as my type. I can see the point that everyone else is making, to an extent, but I don't think Shizune is overtly aggressive (she is rude at times) or overly compassionate.
On a tangent, you'd make a great lawyer, G-three-n-zero-c-one-de (I have to pronounce everything phonetically, your name makes that hell >:|).
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Worthington wrote:On a tangent, you'd make a great lawyer, G-three-n-zero-c-one-de (I have to pronounce everything phonetically, your name makes that hell >:|).
Oh lol. Never had anyone say my name like that before. On TF2 people normally call me 'G3n', pronounced as "Jen." It's kind of weird since I'm a dude...

Anyway, as Machiavelli said, 'Tis better to be feared than loved'. Shizune may be a bit coarse, but she is damn good at her job. And everyone else just stays out of her way. While everyone may not like her, they know well enough not to mess with her. And they may just respect her for her position and the work she does around the school.
Last edited by G3n0c1de on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Jmacaroo

Post by Jmacaroo »

Lol Genocide does have a way with words, but after 967 posts he's had a bit of practice.

Btw does my name show up as guest or jmacaroo? I should probably just register.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Jmacaroo wrote:Btw does my name show up as guest or jmacaroo? I should probably just register.
jmacaroo. And probably.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

G3n, as per your recommendation, I tried to try Shizune's route... but then... man, I just can't play KS again until the full thing's out.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Limbless wrote:G3n, as per your recommendation, I tried to try Shizune's route... but then... man, I just can't play KS again until the full thing's out.
Since we're getting closer to release, that makes sense. Personally, I haven't actually played through the demo for over a year now, I think. So when the game comes out I'll have mostly forgotten what happens in Act 1. It'll seem fresh.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

No chance of that here. I could probably recite most dialogues from memory - not word by word but close enough.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Worthington wrote:On a tangent, you'd make a great lawyer, G-three-n-zero-c-one-de (I have to pronounce everything phonetically, your name makes that hell >:|).
Oh lol. Never had anyone say my name like that before. On TF2 people normally call me 'G3n', pronounced as "Jen." It's kind of weird since I'm a dude...

Anyway, as Machiavelli said, 'Tis better to be feared than loved'.
You do realize 'The Prince' was written as a satire?
And the phonetic pronunciation is a byproduct of my OCD.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Magnesium Ninja Studios
BlueWolf

Post by BlueWolf »

I've found Shizune sooo lovely when she offered the peluche I won as a present for her... she touched me a little... :cry:
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Worthington wrote:You do realize 'The Prince' was written as a satire?
Never actually read 'The Prince,' so I guess not, but I think it still has some concepts that can apply here. I think it makes sense.

Post by Guest »

While it's debatable whether it was satire or an attempt to weasel up to the dictorial forces of the day, Michiavelli definitely said that it was safer to be feared than loved if you can't be both(provided you don't become hated, which was pretty much a one-way ticket to overthrowsville).
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Worthington wrote:You do realize 'The Prince' was written as a satire?
Never actually read 'The Prince,' so I guess not, but I think it still has some concepts that can apply here. I think it makes sense.
I suggest READING "The Prince" before you make comments such as these, as the 'idea' behind it was that it is designed as an instruction manual for the Florentine dictator Lorenzo de' Medici to help him be more of a bastard. Ergo you just pretty much flat out called Shizune a Machiavellian dictator.
Guest wrote:While it's debatable whether it was satire or an attempt to weasel up to the dictorial forces of the day, Michiavelli definitely said that it was safer to be feared than loved if you can't be both(provided you don't become hated, which was pretty much a one-way ticket to overthrowsville).
Not.Really.

Magnesium Ninja Studios
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Worthington wrote:Ergo you just pretty much flat out called Shizune a Machiavellian dictator.
I'd let her violate my rights, if you know what I mean. ;)