Damn You Shizune

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Verett

Re: Damn You Shizune

Post by Verett »

DemonOfRandgris wrote:I'm a Lilly fan so I'll stay out of this, thank you very much.
Lilly fans are too classy for arguments?
ChaoticGrowth

Post by ChaoticGrowth »

Verett wrote:
DemonOfRandgris wrote:I'm a Lilly fan so I'll stay out of this, thank you very much.
Lilly fans are too classy for arguments?
I don't know about that. I already made a pretty lame attempt at an argument earlier... In any case, Lilly fans are awesome. *high fives DemonOfRandgris*
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

come on join the Studen council, "..." & "WaHaHa" are the new Ara Ara.
And remember L(illy)ight is not Good and Dark (Short, Meganekko and Bishoujo) is not Evil.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Okay, now this is just me making an approximate count kind of support along the lines of the old popularity thread before the poll was hacked, the amount of images on the shimmie and oekaki, and only taking into consideration the girls you have the possibility of getting. Harem is included as contributing to all portions of the 5 girls. Other is well, to account for any uncertianty...and well someone who really wants umm...yaoi or thinks Hisao doesn't deserve one of the 5.
Katawa Supporters by my count.jpg
Katawa Supporters by my count.jpg (13.6 KiB) Viewed 4509 times
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Morph

Post by Morph »

neumanproductions wrote:Okay, now this is just me making an approximate count kind of support along the lines of the old popularity thread before the poll was hacked, the amount of images on the shimmie and oekaki, and only taking into consideration the girls you have the possibility of getting. Harem is included as contributing to all portions of the 5 girls. Other is well, to account for any uncertianty...and well someone who really wants umm...yaoi or thinks Hisao doesn't deserve one of the 5.
Thumbs up for that.
But sad to see that just such a few people favor Emi. But you can add me to that minority. Wasn't here when the poll was open.
And I noticed that I like the girls in order of unpopularity (Just swap Rin and Hanako).
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

neumanproductions wrote:Okay, now this is just me making an approximate count kind of support along the lines of the old popularity thread before the poll was hacked, the amount of images on the shimmie and oekaki, and only taking into consideration the girls you have the possibility of getting. Harem is included as contributing to all portions of the 5 girls. Other is well, to account for any uncertianty...and well someone who really wants umm...yaoi or thinks Hisao doesn't deserve one of the 5.
Hmph, make Emi's pie slice beige and Rin's red so they follow the One True Color Coding, at least...

(mmmm....girl pie....)
Naevius

Post by Naevius »

Yeessssssssss. Join the Shicchan side! Join us!

As for me, Shizune was my "first love" if you will. I went into Act one blind and decided to pursue Shizune first because of how charming I found her. It was actually HANAKO who surprised me with how adorable she was when I finally got around to playing her path. She jumped up from near the bottom to tying with Lilly at second place.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think that when the full game finally comes out I shall set it up so that one the Lunch Evoloution Theroy Chapter comes both ther Shizune and Lily/Hanako flag choices show and flip a coin.

That is how torn I am.

The shy and gentle flower or the quiet and somewhat charming semi-tsundere. Oh what is a man to do.

This is actually part of the reason why I hope it is possible to play peacemaker between Lilly and Shizune during those arcs.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Naevius wrote:I went into Act one blind
You could say that...

8)

I see what you did there.

YEEAAAHHH
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

I don't think Naevius...

8-)

ever saw that coming

Sorry, that was just too easy :P
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Verett

Post by Verett »

These puns leave me speechless.

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Verett wrote:These puns leave me speechless.
I didn't know you wore glasses Verett.

Puns aside, I'll try to make an advanced chart sometime before Kitsunekon this weekend and maybe sport that on my KS shirt. I still need to figure out which girl I want to take the front position. As you can see by my sig, it's going to be either Rin or Hanako.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Oh the things I would do to that busty Japanese midget. Well ok all the Japanese are midgets compared to me but this one? Oh the things I would do. Well seems I'm at least bi-curious now. Thank you KS devs.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

I have decided to play though Act 1 again (I am obessed I know) I have set things up so that both Lily/Hanako and Shinzune's flag choices will show up in the Lunch Evoloution Theroy Chapter. All that reamians is to flip a coin
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

Wrench Wench wrote:Oh the things I would do to that busty Japanese midget. Well ok all the Japanese are midgets compared to me but this one? Oh the things I would do. Well seems I'm at least bi-curious now. Thank you KS devs.

Think of all the men on the forums you just gave a heart attack to.

I hope you're happy.

Also -high fives Chaotic Growth back-

Lilly fandom, represent!
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.