Damn You Shizune

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bradpara

Damn You Shizune

Post by bradpara »

When I first started this game and I as made my through all of the other endings, I was a committed Hanako man.
But now after I finished Shizune's ending, which the last one on the list and the one I did more out of a desire to get them all. I find my resolve faltering. The Shicchan side of the force is calling to me. Her ending is probably the best of all of them.

HNNNNNG
Last edited by bradpara on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
griffon8

Re: Damn You Shizune

Post by griffon8 »

My reaction wasn't that extreme, but very similar. I thought for sure I'd like Hanako best. Now see my sig.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

bradpara wrote:Whe I first started this game and I as made my through all of the other endings, I was a committed Hanako man.
But now after I finished Shizune's ending the last one on the list one I did more out of a desire to get them all. I find my resolve faltering. The Shicchan side of the force is calling to me. Her ending is probably the best of all of them.

HNNNNNG
Come to the Schiccan ... we have cookies.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

At this point I would say it is a tie between Shizune and Hanako with Lilly a respectable third.

Hey, if you check that TVTropes page for KS under the YMMV subsection. I was the one that added the "Crowning Moment of Heartwarming" Entry.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

No, no come back from the dark side! Damn you Shizune! Pulling more souls into condemnation using flashing lights, free lunches, and a side-kick with equally impressed boobage as is her hair.
Come to the Hanako side! Here we have exotic tea, those little sanwiches that you have to eat 5 of to feel like you actually ate something but you don't eat that many because they only put like 10 on a plate and you don't want to seem rude, and most importantly we have... the chocolate.

THE CHOCOLATE!!!!Image
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Choosy mothers choose Rin (and I am one choosy mother). Rin is a Zen master who knows the sound of no hands clapping.
Sperance

Post by Sperance »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Choosy mothers choose Rin (and I am one choosy mother). Rin is a Zen master who knows the sound of no hands clapping.
Shizune may have free food and Hanako may have the chocolate, but at Rin's side we have ice-cream flavoured ice-cream!
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Man, this is beacoming some sort of battle. The only shock so far is that there has been nothing from the Emi camp yet
Bara

Post by Bara »

bradpara wrote:Man, this is beacoming some sort of battle. The only shock so far is that there has been nothing from the Emi camp yet
Emi is all. She can't be compared to anything else without sullying her by comparison to lesser things.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Bara wrote:
bradpara wrote:Man, this is beacoming some sort of battle. The only shock so far is that there has been nothing from the Emi camp yet
Emi is all. She can't be compared to anything else without sullying her by comparison to lesser things.
Are you saying Emi cannot be defeeted?
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Rin is a Zen master who knows the sound of no hands clapping.
I'm pretty sure Shizune also knows that sound… :P
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

bradpara wrote:The only shock so far is that there has been nothing from the Emi camp yet
Given the poplarity levels, that's not a shock at all.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Morph

Post by Morph »

Damn you Shizune!
It's your fault that the battle between the various fan camps breaks out!
ChaoticGrowth

Post by ChaoticGrowth »

This battle is depressingly lacking in Lilly fan camping. Lilly's side is the best! Forget about chocolate or ice-cream flavored ice-cream, we have...tea... あらあら、ちょっとつまらないですね。 (My my, that's a little bit boring.) Well, I will defend Lilly regardless.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Join ussssss
静音是买外夫