WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

neumanproductions

Re: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Post by neumanproductions »

Someone tell me they got a screen shot of triple Emi. I only got one of triple Kenji and we all know how lifefullfilling that accomplishment is.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

neumanproductions wrote:Someone tell me they got a screen shot of triple Emi. I only got one of triple Kenji and we all know how lifefullfilling that accomplishment is.
Dis must be your rucky day.

neumanproductions

It's hard to believe I am already looking into the future to picture how the devs are going to handle the Quad-Rin.

Oh, and nice screenshot Shock.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
atat

Post by atat »

FEEL THE POWER!
2000kenji.jpg
2000kenji.jpg (47.59 KiB) Viewed 3896 times
Nixons back!!!!
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Okay, so I wasn't paying much attention to the Shimmie character/number combos before so I'd like to see who has what:

0 = Kenji
1 = Rin
2 = Akira
3 = ?
4 = ?
5 = ?
6 = ?
7 = Hanako (only know this thanks to Neuman's icon)
8 = Misha
9 = Emi
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

0 = Kenji (Random censorship)
1 = Rin
2 = Akira
3 = Yuuko
4 = Molly
5 = Lilly (Pictures went black, user name was "Lilly 'Ara Ara' Satou")
6 = Shizune (User names became "Shizune 'Shicchan' Hakamichi" and comments were replaced with ellipses and ellipses with question marks and exclamation points)
7 = Hanako (User names became "Hanako Ikezawa", stuttering was inserted throughout comment text, and background image was burned.)
8 = Misha ("Wahahaha~!" added into comments randomly, pink animated background a-la 12 year old's myspace, background music(first was a really bubbly midi, the second was "I Can't Get No(Wahaha)" by Mark Oh))
9 = Emi (User name change, only images with "Emi" tags were normally browsable.)

I don't think anything happened with gets prior to Lilly.
Last edited by kosherbacon on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Thanks Kosher, and it's a shame I missed the special ones before the current Kenji version since those sound kinda hilarious!

Edit: Also, this might just be because I'm a huge geek and proud of it, but I hope that the next image posted has something to do with '2001: A Space Odyssey'.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
neumanproductions

I think most of us missed the Emi one Kosher.
Oh, how I would have loved to see it though. I'm sure the devs had some amazing thing that was planned for the event.
In fact, any devs browsing here, was there anything special besides the change of name for the triple-Emi?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

neumanproductions wrote:In fact, any devs browsing here, was there anything special besides the change of name for the triple-Emi?
Only images including the "emi" tag were normally browsable. A "Poplar tags" header was added. The exact details are best left simmering in the diabolic mind of Delta.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Silentcook wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:In fact, any devs browsing here, was there anything special besides the change of name for the triple-Emi?
Only images including the "emi" tag were normally browsable. A "Poplar tags" header was added. The exact details are best left simmering in the diabolic mind of Delta.
Speaking of "Poplar", is that meme why Emi's eyes are described the way they are on the site? I mean, it seems obvious, and I'd assume so, but I figured I'd ask since it came up.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Totz the Plaid wrote:Speaking of "Poplar", is that meme why Emi's eyes are described the way they are on the site? I mean, it seems obvious, and I'd assume so, but I figured I'd ask since it came up.
Yes. It was originally forest green. But they changed it when New Emi was unveiled.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

It's because the word "popular" gets frequently misspelled (for whatever reason). Also, a correction: I added the "poplar tags" header a couple of months already. It's been there all the time.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

PureLionHeart wrote:
Yuurei wrote: Exactly, and my father asked me if I wanted to see some pics of my mother. I'm terribly serious about.
So how were they?
oh dear god.... :shock:
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi