Yamaku seems like a nice school.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Teclo

Re: Yamaku seems like a nice school.

Post by Teclo »

Well yeah, it's a very nice looking place and every area has its own theme tune. The fact that the people you interact with are all cute girls with an extreme moeification of their disability going on also adds to it. If Lilly was a fat, blind girl with dandruff and lipstick two inches left of her mouth, and kept barging into you and knocking your food out of your hand and all over the corridor floor, it wouldn't be quite the same.

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako
Blueberry

Re: Yamaku seems like a nice school.

Post by Blueberry »

Well, I have a Downs little sister, so I've learned to live with it. I even volunteer at a special school for Downs, Madona Learning Center.

Like Yamaku, it's a very nice place. Very high budget and accomodates all sorts of disability problems. All of the staff are well-trained and friendly toward the students. If Yamaku is anything like Madona, I would love to send my sister there (if it didn't eat the other three of us, all special needs, out of house and home),

When I saw the demo on Fakku, I was immediatly intrigued, and have post-hence fallen in love with the beautiful graphics and wonderous story line, along with the almost believable characters.

But now I am ranting, and I bid you... adieu.