Hisao's heart condition

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

f4bulous

Hisao's heart condition

Post by f4bulous »

Okay, one thing I don't really understand- maybe someone here could enlighten me? How's a boy with a chronic congenital heart condition who got a heart attack from a simple confession supposed to be able to handle a full-blown, err... intimate relationship with a girl... I mean, this is a H-game after all. Maybe there will be a plot twist that'll get him cured? Or maybe it was just coincidence that he had his heart attack at the same time as the confession? Thoughts?
G3n0c1de

Re: Hisao's heart condition

Post by G3n0c1de »

Now he's on meds. And he's aware of his condition.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Napalm

Post by Napalm »

Halfway through the game a magical cure will be found for all disabilities, making not only H-scenes possible, but also more delicious. Wait, scratch that, Hanako's burns won't get cured.

But as G3n0c1de said, he should be fine as long as he's high on his meds. Of course, he will skip a beat or two, but I don't suspect he will die.

Or maybe that's what the devs meant when they said lots of bad ends?
Nyo ho ho~
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

He undergoes heart surgery and is on a lot of meds, obviously He can't make hard steamy rock acrobatics sex, just the plain vanilla take your time cuddle a lot sex.

Except with Emy ... you know all that jogging session have a purpose.
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

A theme evident in act one is Hisao coming to terms with his condition. Part of this is addressing his physical needs, so he exercises. He will get stronger as the game goes along. And I'm almost positive that at least 1 H-scene will have Hisao stopping because of his heart.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

G3n0c1de wrote:And I'm almost positive that at least 1 H-scene will have Hisao stopping because of his heart.
+ 1.

And I suspect Shizune will be the girl involved since she is actually the only one that doesn't know about Hisao Heart Problem (Hanako could at least be warned by Lilly).
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

ElisaMasah wrote:And I suspect Shizune will be the girl involved since she is actually the only one that doesn't know about Hisao Heart Problem (Hanako could at least be warned by Lilly).
Combined with her 'I brake for no one' attitude I'd say you're on to something there.
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

I can't imagine a path without Hisao "opening up" about his disability.

And if anything, the heart condition interfering would take place during Rin's path.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Bulldozer wrote:I can't imagine a path without Hisao "opening up" about his disability.
And yet by the end of Act 1 neither Shizune nor Misha are fully aware that Hisao suffer from heart congenital defect, and He keep hiding the thing to them (instead to spill the beans like he do to Lilly) when pressured.
This is not unusual since Shizune is ... well a bit edgy and I suspect Hisao is more scared to show his limit to her.

Bulldozer wrote:And if anything, the heart condition interfering would take place during Rin's path.
Naah, you got it wrong ... Rin pact will see the interfering of that side effect of Hisao medication (Sexual Impotence - come one is a Chekhov's Gun) so She can say "The problem was ... indeed ... in your pants".
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

Sort of on topic there _is_ one thing that I've always wondered about:

The game mentions Hisao playing soccer, although rather unenthusiasticly. He's probably been stressed at least once in his life, probably tried to catch a bus like his life depended on it once or twice. You know, 'cause he was going to be late for that new eroge's release.
So how come the thing that finally caused the heart attack was a confession? Seriously, a confession! He's a high schooler. He's fapped for years, probably. He's watched romantic movies. He's been infatuated with Iwanako for quite a while and obviously has tried to get close to her, at least physically, for a while. (You know, to eavesdrop.)
His life has been full of situations that rise one's blood pressure and make your heart beat like crazy. Why only once he got a confession? Why?!
The propability is so absurd it baffles me day by day, week by week. I cannot sleep, I cannot love, I no longer even have the beat. So why?

Yeah, that got a bit out of hand. Anyhow, if I had to point out one flaw KS has in it's story it would be that one. Why's the heart attack so late in the game?
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Well, the Doctors said it was a miracle he can go so far without getting any sign of his arythmia showing ... basically Iwanako was the moment he stop rolling critical succes on his HT test.
Surely is the part that require more suspension of disbelif ... yet sometimes ... miracle (as in extremely low probable event) happen.
Jaksio

Post by Jaksio »

Also one of the main reason might be mysterious reality bending factor know as "THE PLOT DEVICE" (a.k.a by some circles as fate or destiny)
f4bulous

Post by f4bulous »

You mean a deus ex machina secret ending perhaps???
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Hisao will die at the end of act 2. The rest of the game will be spent as Kenji fighting the evil feminists.
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

Wrench Wench wrote:Hisao will die at the end of act 2. The rest of the game will be spent as Kenji fighting the evil feminists.
Only to be defeat from Misha than then will kill him with Drill Hair Sex.