Confessions – Who and How?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Sajomir

Re: Confessions – Who and How?

Post by Sajomir »

This is an interesting thread, one I shall enjoy thoroughly by brainstorming these answers over the next few minutes.

Rin: I think Rin would see no need to confess. She talks a lot, but this would be the one thing that doesn't need to be said. In order to get a little conflict to resolve, Hisao has been feeling left in the dark, not knowing if she returns his feelings or not. Upon asking if she loves him, she gives him a look, and says so very matter-of-factly. As if it should have been as obvious as the sky is blue. Double take and proper d'awww moments follow.

Hanako: Over time she grows more and more used to Hisao's presence. The time she spends with him and Lilly becomes very treasured to her. Something happens that that time is taken away - could be Hisao's heart hospitalizing him, could be a fight, or even Hisao scaring her off quite badly on accident. Hanako is most comfortable alone, but she soon realizes how much she misses him. Something like "I don't WANT you to be gone!"

Shizune: Hisao tries to make repeated confessions, but Shizune keeps turning him down, or at least blowing it off. One reason being he kind of jumps into "being in love" very fast in her Act 1. Moving a liiiiittle too fast. She insists that she's just been a friend, she hasn't tried to flirt seriously with him. "You take everything too seriously!" However, through persistence and patience he proves he's serious, and he learns how to woo Shizune in a way that she's comfortable with. Gives Hisao a chance to come back with the ever-witty reversal of a perviously spoken line "Some things... are worth taking seriously" *smooch*

As for the other two, I'll just wait and see what the devs have cooked up.

@Scarlet Fox + Silentcook: Dico parvum Latinum! Don't ask me to say any more, I've forgotten everything else except how to pronounce written Latin. XD
Last edited by Sajomir on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

Sajomir wrote:Shizune: Hisao tries to make repeated confessions, but Shizune keeps turning him down, or at least blowing it off. One reason being he kind of jumps into "being in love" very fast in her Act 1. Moving a liiiiittle too fast. She insists that she's just been a friend, she hasn't tried to flirt seriously with him. "You take everything too seriously!" However, through persistence and patience he proves he's serious, and he learns how to woo Shizune in a way that she's comfortable with. Give Hisao a chance to come back with the ever-witty reversal of a perviously spoken line "Some things... are worth taking seriously" *smooch*
Practically Hisao gets her by [Shizune's] exhaustion.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I just looked back at RAITA's original work and it would seem that the devs have been sticking close to the comments on the image. So that means they might stick with the concept of Hisao confessing to Hanako rather than my fav'd concept of Hanako confessing to Hisao instead. Then again, there are multiple paths so it could go either way with different ending results. Of course, I am but a lowly fan making these speculations but I sure do love making them.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Confessions – Who and How?
Hanako, in the boys' bathroom, with a knive.
Am I doing it right?

I always imagined Lilly acting as a cupid of love on the Hanako path. She appears very perceptive to me, so she'd probably notice Hisao's feelings for Hanako. I think that she would try to take things in her own hands and set up situations to get the two of them together. (If she does it clumsily, she gets one extra point for cuteness.)
As for the confession, I'd imagine Hisao being hesitant to confess to Hanako. So Lilly would perhaps ask him directly, making sure that Hanako overhears their conversation.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
Confessions – Who and How?
Hanako, in the boys' bathroom, with a knive.
Am I doing it right?
She's going to confess the hell out of him.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
RedSavant

Post by RedSavant »

I'd love to see Rin actually shocked out of her normal haziness to confess to Hisao, actually. Or by Hisao's confession, really. Of course, I'd also be fine with the OP's 'taking it as a given' idea.

For Hanako... I can see Hisao trying to work up the courage to say something to her, and Hanako interrupting him with her own. That's got to be a turning point in her development, I'm sure of it.

Strangely, I think Emi might be shy about confessing. She doesn't strike me as the type, but...

Shizune will of course never cede the point to Hisao; either he'll have to confess, or he'll finally beat her in a game of wits with her confession as the 'punishment' (accidentally; I can see a 'if I win, you have to tell me what's bothering you' scenario). And, of course, it'll have to be in sign language. Or we could get a Misha/Shizune/Hisao OT3, which I wouldn't be averse to.

I can see Lilly's storyline having to do with her loneliness over Akira, but I have no clue about her confession scene.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Akira: "Hey Hisao, I like you. Come to my house and fuck my sister!"
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
vaelant

Post by vaelant »

Hisao and Hanako have a candle lit dinner
Hanako > Shizune > Lily > Rin > Ami
RedSavant

Post by RedSavant »

^^I can see that, actually. Cue Lilly going incandescent red.

^You're probably going to hell.
Napalm

Post by Napalm »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Akira: "Hey Hisao, I like you. Come to my house and fuck us both me and my sister!"
Hmm... fixed that for you.

Am I the only one who thinks Hanako will try to run away from Hisao when he confesses?
Nyo ho ho~
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Various theories, suppositions and speculations
It's been a while since I last laughed like a hyena while going, "oh, just you wait for release!"

So there ya go. trollface.jpg. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Silentcook wrote:
It's been a while since I last laughed like a hyena while going, "oh, just you wait for release!"
Laughing obviously at how close my speculations are. But seriously, new theory!

Akira is going to start having a thing for Hisao down the Lilly path. As a part of it (once again I love using Snow Sakura as a base) Lilly is the go-between hinting things towards Hisao about what Akira thinks of him while Lilly and Hisao spend their own amount of time together. As a result, Hisao begins to feel even closer to Lilly then ever before. When it comes time for Hisao to confess Lilly is drawn back (probably in the same way if this was to happen to Hanako...in fact [you can change every Akira to Hanako if you want]) and tries to convince Hisao otherwise. However, Hisao continues to press the issue that he is in love with Lilly and not Akira/Hanako so Lilly is torn between herself and her sister/friend. Akira/Hanako back down from Hisao but Lilly continues to be in emotion distress feeling like she let Akira/Hanako down. This would, in my opinion, fall into a bad end where Lilly couldn't possibly return the feelings to Hisao as she feels to full of guilt for ruining Akira/Hanako's possible romance. (possible fix is that Akira/Hanako reassures Lilly that things are alright and Lilly returns the affection to Hisao that she had been hiding all along.)

I'm really full of these theories aren't I. :wink:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

The theories are all correct, especially the ones that are totally wrong. :P
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Silentcook wrote:
sounds like you might be saying nobody's even gotten close. you know what I say to that?

I say FUCKIN' COOL. I love getting surprised by stuff when I'm reading or watching a movie or playing a game, and having one of those "nobody the fuck could have seen that coming!" moments is awesome. can't wait, man. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
RedSavant

Post by RedSavant »

^Right on, Mercutio. I mean, I attract Bad Ends like mad, but I'm excited for the full version nonetheless!