Are You Ready For Release?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RikuDawn

Re: Are You Ready For Release?

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
Boxy

Post by Boxy »

Any time after next week is cool with me, undertaking exams currently :(
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Boxy wrote:Any time after next week is cool with me, undertaking exams currently :(
Well, they confirmed it won't be in June, so now I'm hoping for either before September or on my birthday, which is in September.
"That weird motherfucker"
vaelant

Post by vaelant »

You know, I think the real question will be. what are the devs going to do after the release? And what are we going to do after we've finished? Most the topics about waiting for release will die, there will be a surge of "omg this is awesome" or "what the fuck is this shit?" And then we have nothing else here really....
Hanako > Shizune > Lily > Rin > Ami
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

We'll have fan-fiction.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

Post by Guest »

And we'll have discussions about the characters? events? Endings? All things must reach their conclusion eventually, so of course this place will wind down after the release.
Frankly, I want my journeys to reach a destination, so that all that happened meant something.
RedSavant

Post by RedSavant »

Given that we had plenty of posts about KS2 before the first one even came out, there won't be a sudden drop-off in enthusiasm in discussing possible continuations and such. Though I think the devs have said they're not really planning on doing KS2, you never know - though of course, it wouldn't star Hisao and the others. Maybe some other guy from Yamaku?
Last edited by RedSavant on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morph

Post by Morph »

RedSavant wrote:Maybe some other guy from Yowaku?
Hmmm... :idea: ...Kenji!
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

very true that the devs have stated that there is no KS2 planned... nothing said about possible extra paths release (see edelweiss, shuffle etc etc etc)
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

Nah, I suspect that, with their work done the devs will all simply vanish, leaving their legacies behind. Like the protagonists of Dragon Age 1 and 2.
Rue rue, combat the government.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

very true that the devs have stated that there is no KS2 planned... nothing said about possible extra paths release (see edelweiss, shuffle etc etc etc)
It was my understanding that the devs ruled out a KS2 simply because they got burned out on the project somewhat. With that in mind, I don't really see any practical differences between a sequel and an "extra paths" upgrade.
vaelant

Post by vaelant »

I'm sure that they'l eventually start something new, due to the boredom
Hanako > Shizune > Lily > Rin > Ami
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

vaelant wrote:I'm sure that they'l eventually start something new, due to the boredom
I'm sorry, is "boredom" some kind of slang for "addiction to mental pain, suffering, and headdesking" that I'm not aware of? :roll:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

Wow. I'd just found it on the Ren'py website after I had found out about visual novels at all, and was AMAZED by this game. My favourite character so far is probably Hanako or Emi. I'm really looking forward to this game, and I sure am ready for its release!
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Yonowaaru wrote:Wow. I'd just found it on the Ren'py website after I had found out about visual novels at all, and was AMAZED by this game. My favourite character so far is probably Hanako or Emi. I'm really looking forward to this game, and I sure am ready for its release!
This man is ready. :mrgreen:
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi