Are You Ready For Release?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

toue

Re: Are You Ready For Release?

Post by toue »

My body is ready, it's my mind I'm worried about. See I'm not a very emotional guy, there's some deep seated problems there that I don't want to type out at the moment. But when I think of Katawa Shoujo ending I think of finishing Azumanga Daioh for the first time. It is a total, soulcrushing sadness that manages to be somewhat happy at the same time. It's entirely possible that when I finish KS I will never play it again, because it will never give the emotional payload it did the first time.
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

toue wrote:My body is ready.
heh-heh, all-riiight.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Thejoeshow91

Post by Thejoeshow91 »

I'm excited honestly. Yeah I've read the fanfics and already fanboy over some of the girls and really it just wants the final release to come out even more.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

by kosherbacon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 am
I'm going to miss the anticipation of waiting for KS to come out, regardless of how good it is. It's like opening a Christmas present. Yeah, you got the present, but now you can't look forward to opening it anymore.
I agree 100% But the LOGICAL thing to expect is that when KS is released it will be so good that none of us will be able to handle the levels of awesome and will refuse to accept that its actually out and just keep pretending its still in development. Or maybe that's already happening!??!?!??? :shock:
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

DaMan65 wrote:
by kosherbacon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:25 am
I'm going to miss the anticipation of waiting for KS to come out, regardless of how good it is. It's like opening a Christmas present. Yeah, you got the present, but now you can't look forward to opening it anymore.
I agree 100% But the LOGICAL thing to expect is that when KS is released it will be so good that none of us will be able to handle the levels of awesome and will refuse to accept that its actually out and just keep pretending its still in development. Or maybe that's already happening!??!?!??? :shock:
... Patches. They're coming.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Nightlinks

Post by Nightlinks »

I dunno, I'm excited to ride the cole train all the way to Lilly's ending but it's bittersweet as you know that there isn't any more anticipation like many have already mentioned.

My body is not ready.
As of now.
Lilly > Hanako = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Misha
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

by Nightlinks on Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm
I dunno, I'm excited to ride the cole train all the way to Lilly's ending but it's bittersweet as you know that there isn't any more anticipation like many have already mentioned.
The Coal Train?
457300-coletrain_super.jpg
457300-coletrain_super.jpg (30.79 KiB) Viewed 4202 times
:mrgreen:
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

Nightlinks wrote:My body is not ready.
The problem must be in your pants.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Dollywitch

Post by Dollywitch »

This image sums it up pretty well for me:

Nightlinks

Post by Nightlinks »

DaMan65 wrote:
by Nightlinks on Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm
The Coal Train?
:mrgreen:
Nono, there wasn't a typo there. 8)
As of now.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

:lol: I thought so
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

I am porbably a little *too* ready, though I have a feeling that we will all be suprised on the day that the full game finally is realesed.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

bradpara wrote:I am porbably a little *too* ready
...giggity?
Nightlinks

Post by Nightlinks »

Shujoxa wrote:
bradpara wrote:I am porbably a little *too* ready
...giggity?
Don't blame him 8)
As of now.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

My question to everyone is simple : Which "path" will you play first upon release? and why?

I personally have decided to read the Emi path first, mainly due to the fact that was the first path I got in the demo (i got Kenji second :/ )
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.