Are You Ready For Release?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OneMore

Re: Are You Ready For Release?

Post by OneMore »

contown wrote:I really wouldn't be able to play it at college with my two roommates. :?
Why? You can just turn off if you sense an impending ero-scene. Or save, skip it, and read it later. :wink:
Or do they haet anime in general?
moonpalace

Post by moonpalace »

G3n0c1de wrote:Then perhaps it would be best if the devs just released the game as a surprise. I'd hate to see the forums in chaos in the days leading up to an announced release date...
I agree. The larger the anticipation, the larger the anticlimax. Having said that, I also drop in almost every day but not really to see if there's any news on the game (I hardly expect any), just to see if there's any interesting posts or lulzes or good fanfics - Leotrak's library and Tripping being my favorites.

The only trouble is the closer to December we get the less surprising the release will be.
DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

Thus the best way to surprise us would be to release the full version right now.

Oh, good ol' Surprise Examination Paradox. Not a perfect map, I guess, but fun.
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

"Anticlimax"
hate that shit. :evil:

I had that feeling during the entire HP7 part 2 movie.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi