Re: Are You Ready For Release?

Post by jijhijhet »

My body is ready
I kare not about grammer ro speling
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

But what about your mind?
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

No I'm not, could Devs delay the realease a bit?
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

ElisaMasah wrote:No I'm not, could Devs delay the realease a bit?
Kill the Infidel! Blasphemer! etc etc...

okay seriously... never say that again... bad Elisa Bad...
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

Actually, I'm hoping they get lazy and just skip all the "testing" and "editing". Boring and completely unnecessary >_>
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Bulldozer wrote:Actually, I'm hoping they get lazy and just skip all the "testing" and "editing". Boring and completely unnecessary >_>
That's sounds like a good plan until your halfway through a route and the game freezes due to a bug, then they have to spend more time repairing the game as it happens to everyone, then worst case scenario when they send out "Katawa Shoujo versio 0.2" you can't use the other save file and you have to start all over again. :shock:

As long as the game works completely I don't care when they finish it.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Bulldozer wrote:Actually, I'm hoping they get lazy and just skip all the "testing" and "editing". Boring and completely unnecessary >_>
(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nah, not really. Just messing with ya. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

man, I am so glad you're not one of the devs. :shock:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Maybe he's one of those people who believe a healthy dose of spelling errors makes the game feel more japanese.
Onearmdude

Post by Onearmdude »

Guest Poster wrote:Maybe he's one of those people who believe a healthy dose of spelling errors makes the game feel more japanese.
I really hope not. So many grammar classes have made misspellings as distracting as random BOLD words.

Ex: "I...will fight for some cause or another! Because I am some superhero! And I never back down!"

Hurts my eyes.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Onearmdude wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Maybe he's one of those people who believe a healthy dose of spelling errors makes the game feel more japanese.
I really hope not. So many grammar classes have made misspellings as distracting as random BOLD words.

Ex: "I...will fight for some cause or another! Because I am some superhero! And I never back down!"

Hurts my eyes.
I agree. :P
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Rydux

Post by Rydux »

I'm ready actually
Though it might pain me to see a story I have enjoyed to finally end
I really want to see how Hisao's life will turn out in every distinct path
Especially with Emi's and Hanako's
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Of course I want the game to be released, but then again... In all the years, the fandom has created so many ideas about the game that are most likely not true: Lilly does not love animals in the wrong way, Molly is no raep victim, Hanako isn't into anal sex, Akira and Hideaki might not even know each other, Miki and Akira are no lesbian rapists, Misha's disability might be totally irrelevant, maybe she doesn't even have one, Emi is probably no slut at all, there will be no Sharktopus-tan, there are no lesbian relationships between any of the girls, there is no gross violation of authority from Mutou, Hanako will not go yandere, Rin's parents won't even be brought up in the game... and so forth. :(
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Panty Supervisor wrote:… there are no lesbian relationships between any of the girls…
Blasphemy! :lol:

Anyway, here's what Urban Dictionary's 'Urban Word Of The Day' was for March 24: Christmas Syndrome.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Of course I want the game to be released, but then again... In all the years, the fandom has created so many ideas about the game that are most likely not true: Lilly does not love animals in the wrong way, Molly is no raep victim, Hanako isn't into anal sex, Akira and Hideaki might not even know each other, Miki and Akira are no lesbian rapists, Misha's disability might be totally irrelevant, maybe she doesn't even have one, Emi is probably no slut at all, there will be no Sharktopus-tan, there are no lesbian relationships between any of the girls, there is no gross violation of authority from Mutou, Hanako will not go yandere, Rin's parents won't even be brought up in the game... and so forth. :(
...dude. with all due respect, if you think you won't enjoy canon because of fanon, that's your own damn fault. :mrgreen: yeah, I like a lot of the stuff that people come up with, especially on the Shimmie, but acting all sad 'cause that's not actually part of the game? c'mon, man, that's just lame.

dunno about anyone else, but when the game comes out, I'm going to enjoy it for what it is, not whine because it's not what I want it to be. give that a shot and see if it works for you. :?
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.