look who just got the GET

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Csihar

Re: look who just got the GET

Post by Csihar »

I just think it's crazy that there were 140 posts before the first reply. Anonymous sure does go batshit around GET season.

On that note, 500th post GET
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Csihar wrote:Oh wow, give her some drills and it's a 3D Misha... :shock:
dude, fuck, no... Misha's average, maybe got a few extra pounds but not much. that chick looks like the Michelin Man. :shock:

and more on-topic, I think it'd be kinda cool if Misha was a lesbian. sucks that her parents sent her to Yamaku 'cause they think that's a disability, but hey, could make things a lot more interesting if one (or more) of the main girls swings both ways. :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

I think it's impossible to have only-lesbian girls at Yamaku. Ignorant parents could try to send them thinking about a disability, but nurses and doctors will tell them it's not and send back daughters home.
It's different when you talk about a lesbian with also a real problem, of course.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Mercutio wrote:
Csihar wrote:Oh wow, give her some drills and it's a 3D Misha... :shock:
dude, fuck, no... Misha's average, maybe got a few extra pounds but not much. that chick looks like the Michelin Man. :shock:

and more on-topic, I think it'd be kinda cool if Misha was a lesbian. sucks that her parents sent her to Yamaku 'cause they think that's a disability, but hey, could make things a lot more interesting if one (or more) of the main girls swings both ways. :mrgreen:
But then she would be bisexual not a lesbian.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Yuurei wrote:I think it's impossible to have only-lesbian girls at Yamaku. Ignorant parents could try to send them thinking about a disability, but nurses and doctors will tell them it's not and send back daughters home.
It's different when you talk about a lesbian with also a real problem, of course.
But one doesn't necessarily have to be disabled to attend school there. Maybe her old fashioned parents dumped her there, and just when the staff were about to reject Misha's admission, she met ♥♥ Shizune ♥♥ and begged to stay on her own.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kosherbacon wrote:But one doesn't necessarily have to be disabled to attend school there. Maybe her old fashioned parents dumped her there, and just when the staff were about to reject Misha's admission, she met ♥♥ Shizune ♥♥ and begged to stay on her own.
I thought the devs had already confirmed that Misha indeed has a disability.
But I wouldn't put your theory to rest, maybe just because it's you Kosher.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I missed the get by about 5 minutes after the 404. sadfrog.jpg

Anyway, GET confirms it's canon, so I'll proceed with the belief that this is true.
Squirg

Post by Squirg »

If Misha doesn't actually turn out to be a lesbian I am going to be disappointed.
bitpeg

Post by bitpeg »

I took a look at the posts in the archive and realized why I stopped going to 4chan.

On another note, lesbian Misha is sexy Misha.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Naevius

Post by Naevius »

bitpeg wrote:I took a look at the posts in the archive and realized why I stopped going to 4chan.

Looking through that archive reminded me why I never have and never will go to 4chan.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Naevius wrote:
bitpeg wrote:I took a look at the posts in the archive and realized why I stopped going to 4chan.

Looking through that archive reminded me why I never have and never will go to 4chan.
Hey, if it were not for 4chan those folks would be wandering loose over the internet behaving like that .... There is a reason for Loony Bins, ya know. :twisted:
Seriously, 4chan is it's own place and most of even the hardcore 4channers don't act like that everyplace they go.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
scineram

Post by scineram »

If it is indeed genetic, then is it not a disability?
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

scineram wrote:If it is indeed genetic, then is it not a disability?
Not everything genetic is a disability. But being genetic is proof for my actually thought out theory.
Besides, 4chan is like the trunk of a Weeping-willow; its were everything converges that makes you cry. Its roots run deep and reach every corner of the internet no matter how much you try to contain it.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Anajamois

Post by Anajamois »

(So my ban was thankfully lifted... Better treat it as a second chance.)

For some reason, lesbian Misha seems... Plausable. Bi Misha would be even better.