When the Game is Released...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Re: When the Game is Released...

Post by Shades of gray »

I should mention, when the game is released, i will be playing it, and keeping an eye on these forums for the inevitable shit-storm/trolls/4channers etc

so I have written, So it shall be.
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
vaelant

Post by vaelant »

Wrench Wench wrote:They won't release it.

They will see what they have created and promptly commit ritual suicide.
The fear of the creation, they'll go Frankenstein on us.
Although I was thinking that they would be a day or so before releasing it, ad suddenly cancelling the release for some changes. And that they'll do it over and over until they cant stand proof checking it anymore
Hanako > Shizune > Lily > Rin > Ami
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Yuurei wrote:I'll stay less on the forum. But not because of possible unwelcome revelations, I hope that everyone these days knows the spoiler tag, instead because I'll be busy with the game a lot to finish all paths.
I'll always keep an eye on the Fan Works, blog posts and bug reports in any case.

Just so we're all on the same page, how do you do spoiler tags? And where can I find info on other things, like italics, boldface, colors, etc.?
Esquire

Post by Esquire »

Sgt_Frog wrote:
Yuurei wrote:I'll stay less on the forum. But not because of possible unwelcome revelations, I hope that everyone these days knows the spoiler tag, instead because I'll be busy with the game a lot to finish all paths.
I'll always keep an eye on the Fan Works, blog posts and bug reports in any case.

Just so we're all on the same page, how do you do spoiler tags? And where can I find info on other things, like italics, boldface, colors, etc.?
When you go to type a reply, the icons should be under the subject line, and above the body text box. Just click the button and it'll add tags. Anything you type in between the two will be formatted however the tags say.

But yes, I'll probably stop lurking the forums for a bit until I've cleared the game. At least all the paths I want to see for myself. After that I won't care so much, but spoiler tags would be fantastic if they're used -hint hint nudge nudge-
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

vaelant wrote:

Although I was thinking that they would be a day or so before releasing it, ad suddenly cancelling the release for some changes. And that they'll do it over and over until they cant stand proof checking it anymore
No they'll just realise that what they've made is shit after act 1 and commit suicide to save face.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Wrench Wench wrote:
vaelant wrote:
No they'll just realise that what they've made is shit after act 1 and commit suicide to save face.
There's no need to fear, the power of cursed jutsu is here.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Servers shouldn't be an issue come release. They'll probably do bittorrent as usual and I've offered hosting space for direct downloads before. Looking forward to the walkthrough, neuman. I'll also be available for flowcharting, as well.
静音是买外夫
Rhaegar

Post by Rhaegar »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Here's a question to you regular forum-goers:
What will you do after release?
download it, skipmode through to the end stopping whenever dramatic stuff seems to be going down, and spam 4chan with spoilers.

or something.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

neumanproductions wrote:There's no need to fear, the power of cursed jutsu is here.
I lol'd :P

Anyway, what I'd do? Read through the entire thing at least twice before coming back here, looking for a way to get 100% completion :P
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Scarlet Fox wrote: Here's a question to you regular forum-goers:
What will you do after release?
First off, confirm whether or not the sky has fallen, since checking in on the temperature of Hell sounds far too complicated.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
bobert

Post by bobert »

What will the devs do when the game is released? They'll get ready to celebrate Lilly's birthday, of course! Am I right devs? *nudge nudge*
Suriko: ...we’re hoping to release late this year or in 2011...
/LIVING THE DREAM :mrgreen:
Naevius

Post by Naevius »

Complete other paths. Complete Shizune's path. Find a flowchart guide. Fail. Play it. Download it.

Possibly in reverse order.
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

I highly anticipate a full caplocks announcement in the blog post that scrolls a good thirty pages downwards describing how drunk they are, perhaps specific details too.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Akira

Post by Akira »

Might be a good idea to be a bit wary around the support forum for a while after release.
Anticipating being buried beneath an avalanche of "NEED TEH WALKTHRU NAO!!!!!111" requests from people who keep getting caught in bad ends before reaching the H-scenes, hehe :wink:
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Akira wrote:Might be a good idea to be a bit wary around the support forum for a while after release.
Anticipating being buried beneath an avalanche of "NEED TEH WALKTHRU NAO!!!!!111" requests from people who keep getting caught in bad ends before reaching the H-scenes, hehe :wink:
For some reason after you said that I got the feeling that my first run through will be a bad end. :cry:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)