Suppose Misha really dies...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: Suppose Misha really dies...

Post by G3n0c1de »

Scarlet Fox wrote:I wonder how she'll act towards Lilly if Misha died. Will she be colder and meaner to her? Will she lose the will to be mean to her?
I can really see Shizune losing her competitive streak if Misha died. So she'd probably leave Lilly alone. Lilly, would perhaps sympathize with her, and attempt to comfort her, and Shizune would lash out at her, insisting that Lilly, and everyone else leave her alone.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Scarlet Fox wrote:I wonder how she'll act towards Lilly if Misha died. Will she be colder and meaner to her? Will she lose the will to be mean to her?
I can really see Shizune losing her competitive streak if Misha died. So she'd probably leave Lilly alone. Lilly, would perhaps sympathize with her, and attempt to comfort her, and Shizune would lash out at her, insisting that Lilly, and everyone else leave her alone.
Would Lilly perhaps be comparing Misha to the loss of her dog Niji? Somehow I don't see that as happening but that would probably be also at a point which phases Emi and Rin out to a small portion of the path even more then they are sure to be. Or perhaps it would be interesting to see their reactions as well. Everybody loves Misha you know.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Cylog

Post by Cylog »

neumanproductions wrote: That's a way the devs could really sneak in a Misha ending, not necessarily a Misha path; just an ending with them being close friends. :wink:
Damn, I didn't think of that. I was convinced that Hisao would somehow have to learn Sign-Language, because Misha can't get her own path... now this is is very realistic. I guess Misha survives.

What if, in the bad end, she commits suicide and leaves poor ole Hisao alone? Or, even worse, Hisao walks in on her corpse and has a heart attack and dies. Why do I enjoy thinking up of bad ends?
Now you're totally ruining my happy KS World -.-... but IF Misha really died, I think Lilly would try to be friends with Shizune. Lilly has a pure heart, she would see over their little feud and try to comfort her, though I don't know how they'd communicate.
:recursion
In order to understand Recursion, one must understand recursion.
goto recursion
===============
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Cylog wrote:
neumanproductions wrote: That's a way the devs could really sneak in a Misha ending, not necessarily a Misha path; just an ending with them being close friends. :wink:
Damn, I didn't think of that. I was convinced that Hisao would somehow have to learn Sign-Language, because Misha can't get her own path... now this is is very realistic. I guess Misha survives.

What if, in the bad end, she commits suicide and leaves poor ole Hisao alone? Or, even worse, Hisao walks in on her corpse and has a heart attack and dies. Why do I enjoy thinking up of bad ends?
Now you're totally ruining my happy KS World -.-... but IF Misha really died, I think Lilly would try to be friends with Shizune. Lilly has a pure heart, she would see over their little feud and try to comfort her, though I don't know how they'd communicate.
Why are you going around necroing threads? and it would be pretty hard for them to communicate, but possible.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Cylog

Post by Cylog »

Darlat wrote:Why are you going around necroing threads?
Necroing threads? I believe that these threads are still very alive.
I guess I can't really contribute new information, but at least I can respond to comments.
Anyways, thanks for your advice, I'll try to stop reviving threads.
goto recursion
===============
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."
Fhegy

Post by Fhegy »

I would miss the "Wahahaha!" part though... :(

But Hisao could use a tiny calc board to write down some words to communicate with Shizune, right?
I like toast!
Cylog

Post by Cylog »

Fhegy wrote:I would miss the "Wahahaha!" part though... :(

But Hisao could use a tiny calc board to write down some words to communicate with Shizune, right?
I'd miss the "WAHAHA" too, at first I found it pretty annoying but I guess it just has grown on me. Hisao could , of course, write back and forth with Shizune, but after a while it would get really repetitive and annoying. Are there any other communication methods except written text and sign language?
goto recursion
===============
Fhegy

Post by Fhegy »

YOU CAN DANCE!!! :D

But seriously, I don't really know at the moment... :|
I like toast!
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Cylog wrote:

I'd miss the "WAHAHA" too, at first I found it pretty annoying but I guess it just has grown on me. Hisao could , of course, write back and forth with Shizune, but after a while it would get really repetitive and annoying. Are there any other communication methods except written text and sign language?
Other than lip reading, mind reading and sending information directly to the brain via a machine (that we haven't invented yet)?, not really.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Keita

Post by Keita »

Darlat wrote:
Cylog wrote:

Other than lip reading, mind reading and sending information directly to the brain via a machine (that we haven't invented yet)?, not really.
Touching and kissing can also be a form of communication!
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi 1089
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

So can sex. >_>

Hisao - "People can communicate through sex, ya know? I'm great at it, but I'm sure you probably wouldn't have any talent for it."
Shizune - " :3!"
Hisao - *Winks to fourth wall*

Laid by the start of Act 2.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

PureLionHeart wrote:Laid by the start of Act 2.
Genius!
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

Whether or not Shizune and Hisao together completely changes the outcome here.

By Shizune's end of Act 1 Hisao already has the inkling to learn sign language, and presumably will have started by Act 2 or 3. In that event Hisao is the new Misha, and life goes on (albeit with less wahaha).

If Hisao is with another girl, Shizune very well could disappear from his life and only interact with other signers.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

If Misha dies, you get the option to bugger the corpse.

That's the Misha route.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

ContinualNaba wrote:If Misha dies, you get the option to bugger the corpse.

That's the Misha route.
Meh. Better than nothing.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"