what are the best quotes from the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TheSongofRaven

Re: your favorite quotes

Post by TheSongofRaven »

"I wanted to prove myself that i could do this ; that i could accept my past and move on. I wanted to show that to you as well." -Hisao
"That's just the way she is, and you just have to deal with it." -Miki

For me, soooo EPIC quotes, i think :o
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!"
-Lilly
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

"Science isn't about why, it's about why not?" - Mutou
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Enemy | wrote:"Science isn't about why, it's about why not?" - Mutou

"'Why is so much of our science dangerous?' Why not marry safe science if you love it so much? In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you on the butt on the way out, because you are fired!
(Not you, test subject, you're doing fine.)
Yes, you. Box. Your stuff. Out the front door. Parking lot. Car. Goodbye."
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

"It feels like there is a flock of light blue butterflies inside my head. It makes it hard to think properly. The kind that you think is too blue to really exist. Like Emi's panties this morning."
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

Akira: "But that's how life is. You can't just set your life up and expect it to stay that way forever; sometimes stuff happens that you have to roll with, even if it means hurting yourself or others."

Hisao: "I crush the note in my fist dramatically, but no one is there to see it, and that makes me sad."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

"It's not like water, it's a liquid. Water isn't food, liquid can be food." - Hisao on the subject of soda and FAILING EVERYTHING FOREVER. XD What the hell, man?

Oh! And "Bush Cheney 2004" = Misha's shirt. I almost died laughing when I saw that. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:"It's not like water, it's a liquid. Water isn't food, liquid can be food." - Hisao on the subject of soda and FAILING EVERYTHING FOREVER.

This is another thing about Shizune's route that annoyed me, Hisao would argue about everything no matter how stupid the topic was. It felt like filler.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:"It's not like water, it's a liquid. Water isn't food, liquid can be food." - Hisao on the subject of soda and FAILING EVERYTHING FOREVER.

This is another thing about Shizune's route that annoyed me, Hisao would argue about everything no matter how stupid the topic was. It felt like filler.
Hey! Soda is serious business. 8)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Spamamdorf

Post by Spamamdorf »

It might be filler but at the very least it's pretty darn realistic, me and my friends argue about the smallest of things at times :mrgreen: and then we argue abut srs buisness like which route is the best
Route preference:
Kenji>Shizune>Rin>Lilly>>Hanako>>>>Emi
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

"No boobs or left ear. Other than that, you can decide" - Rin Tezuka
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Awesomoo8000

Post by Awesomoo8000 »

I am different every day but I'm still me every day. Who am I?
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

OtakuNinja wrote:"No boobs or left ear. Other than that, you can decide" - Rin Tezuka
Did anyone else notice she left out a whole slew of private areas? I mean, you could say they were implied, but, from someone so prone to rambling and describing everything, doesn't it strike you as odd she didn't mention her unmentionables?
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Helbereth wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:"No boobs or left ear. Other than that, you can decide" - Rin Tezuka
Did anyone else notice she left out a whole slew of private areas? I mean, you could say they were implied, but, from someone so prone to rambling and describing everything, doesn't it strike you as odd she didn't mention her unmentionables?

I saw it as a sign that she didn't care, and that it was a mostly arbitrary decision anyway. The left ear thing didn't give it away?

rosemarie-chan

Post by rosemarie-chan »

"Rebuttal? Why would i rebutt? I like my butt!"-Kenji.
Oh my god I died laughing at that point! Considering that english is my third language, I hadn't heard the word rebuttal before and I was actually wondering if it had anything to do with the word butt. and when Kenji said that... I burst out laughing! :lol:

"So 'm not going to help you because I think you need rescuing.I don't want to be a knight rescuing the damsel in distress, but even knights helped each other out, you know. I want to help you, even though I know you can do it on your own." -Hisao in Emi's good ending. I loved what he said, and it was the most memorable line for me... Hisao broke down Emi's walls with just his words, and answered to one of her biggest fears (being pitied rather than loved and being abandoned because of that fact) in her own "knight" language.