what are the best quotes from the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

StrangZor

Favorite quotes from the game?

Post by StrangZor »

Removed
Last edited by StrangZor on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hoopy

Re: Favorite quotes from the game?

Post by hoopy »

StrangZor wrote:Some of these quotes that I have been reading have really stuck out to me. The two that I am about to put both come from Rin's path. I'm not sure if that is because that is the last one that I played and they are the ones that have stuck in my memory, or because her story and the way she talks is way deeper than many other girls. But anyways here they are:

The first quote is when Hisao is at the festival with Rin and watching the fireworks and she says "I really do like fireworks, even though looking at them makes me feel kinda sad, I think. It's like they want you to look at them so bad so they are loud and bright, but when someone looks, they are already gone." I'm not sure what it is about that, but it makes me look at them differently and a bit sad as well.

But my favorite is they quote that Rin's good arc ends with. When they are in the dandelion field and it ends with Rin saying "What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?" That made me cry, and I am note sure if it could have ended with anything better.

I'm sure there are quotes from the others, but I can't remember them offhand. Maybe I will just have to replay them again to remind myself :). But i really want to see what quotes other people loved to remind myself of ones that I might have forgotten and so people can express what means the most to them.

One that really got to me, and made me cry like a baby is "Femanist's will one day ruin man-kind
Carighan

Re: your favorite quotes

Post by Carighan »

Rin when she's in her room:
I guess I should show you the placed... *looks down on herself*... guess I already have.

I was laughing so hard there, and Rin's innuendo really lightens up the mood at times.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Carighan wrote:Rin when she's in her room:
I guess I should show you the placed... *looks down on herself*... guess I already have.

I was laughing so hard there, and Rin's innuendo really lightens up the mood at times.
She can show me the place anytime. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

As the days go by, I realize more and more that you are not ballin'.
Can I get a screenshot of this? Haven't unlocked it myself.
Lilly, every night I sleep hoping I'll dream of her; every morning I wake up hoping today will be the day I find her.

Lilly: True Love
Emi: Fitness Trainer
Hanako: Billiards partner
Rin: Philosophy Major
Shizune: Starcraft II Teammate
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Powermad80 wrote:
As the days go by, I realize more and more that you are not ballin'.
Can I get a screenshot of this? Haven't unlocked it myself.
Just play the game.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

Just play the game.
I don't know what path you get it from, where, when, or how. I wouldn't know where to start.
Lilly, every night I sleep hoping I'll dream of her; every morning I wake up hoping today will be the day I find her.

ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

Rin wrote:"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?"
That one hurt. Ive always wished I could feel that good and okay with everything at least once in my life, but its never come even remotely close.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Powermad80 wrote:
Just play the game.
I don't know what path you get it from, where, when, or how. I wouldn't know where to start.
That's why you play the whole game. :lol:
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

That's why you play the whole game.
I don't have a whole week or two to play every route of the entire game just to get a screenshot of one quote to show my friends. Please?

Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Just Googled a bit.
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

Just Googled a bit.
Thanks! When I Googled it all I got were Tumblr links and pictures of MLP ponies for some reason.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Powermad80 wrote:When I Googled it all I got were Tumblr links and pictures of MLP ponies for some reason.

:lol: I'm laughing so hard and I'm not entirely sure why. XD
LegyPlegy

Post by LegyPlegy »

"Hanako's gaze is fixed on my scarring, as expected, and once I nod to say it's okay, she steps forward and tentatively places her hand on the vertical line running down my chest." - Hisao

Mainly this is my favorite quote because of the picture. Damn shame it's not in the gallery :/

Damn paper trails
bobly81

Hystreical Hisao Quotes

Post by bobly81 »

Post your favorite moment of when Hisao says something absolutely INCORRECT in the given situation and you died laughing from it.

Mine: when Akira tells him and Lilly to use protection, and after a little bit he says "since when have we been using protection?". I was on the floor heaving for like 10 minutes.
Order done so far: Shizune>>>Lilly