what are the best quotes from the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: your favorite quotes

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Kenji route:We should go trolling women. 8)
DemonOfRandgris wrote:Route: LIlly

Scene: Crescendo

Quote: I love you, Hisao. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!Don't go away, I beg of you. Never, ever go away. I love you, so please...!

It was such a beautiful scene for me, that nearing the ending, the route became painful for me to play through. I'm incredibly glad I did though.
And then...she went away. :P

I might be angry if the route hadn't been spoiled for me 3 dozen times over already. :| Seriously internet, y u no put content labels before your spoiler tags?
Good thing about spoilers is they usually don't ruin the route, only the ending. :P Few people ever spoil something in its entirety (those who do are cunts).
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Kenji route:We should go trolling women. 8)
And then...she went away. :P

I might be angry if the route hadn't been spoiled for me 3 dozen times over already. :| Seriously internet, y u no put content labels before your spoiler tags?
Good thing about spoilers is they usually don't ruin the route, only the ending. :P Few people ever spoil something in its entirety (those who do are cunts).

Yeah, but now it won't be the slightest shock when Lilly goes all Rocketman on my ass.

On the topic of complete spoilage though, I remember seeing this .gif which gave rapid-fire spoilers of every death in the last two Harry Potter books. It was chuckleworthy.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Yeah, but now it won't be the slightest shock when Lilly goes all Rocketman on my ass.

On the topic of complete spoilage though, I remember seeing this .gif which gave rapid-fire spoilers of every death in the last two Harry Potter books. It was chuckleworthy.
True. But even with a lack of shock (it was spoiled for me too), I enjoyed it. Nobody spoiled exactly when it happens or the circumstances around it or anything so it still hit its mark (assuming its mark was to make me tear up and hate the writers for a bit).

And I remember that .gif...Luckily, I only found it after I'd finished the series. When I bought one of the last books, the guy at checkout spoiled it and I bitched at him and got it free. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Cheeky bastard. :p
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Cheeky bastard. :p
Hongu

Post by Hongu »

Anything said by Akira. No, seriously.
/totally not an excuse for me having a piss-poor memory.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:

MAXIMUM CHEEKINESS

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
http://animalswallpaper.info/wp-content ... zc=0&q=100

MAXIMUM CHEEKINESS
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... cFfhPGFxlZ

:D
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

"It's over 9000!!!"
- Vegeta about the cheekiness of this pic.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
RadioactiveData

Post by RadioactiveData »

Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
Hisao: Whatever.
Kenji: And pretzels.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

RadioactiveData wrote:Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
Pretzels: A manly snack for a manly picnic.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
RadioactiveData wrote:Kenji: This is not a romantic princess picnic. This is a manly picnic. No glasses. No napkins. Whiskey only.
Pretzels: A manly snack for a manly picnic.
After killing HIsao, Kenji would get his eyesight fixed by stealing the money Hisao's parents received in damages after he forged evidence to make it look like an accident and he moved to San Francisco, you can see documentations of his behavior after he got a boyfriend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI8jitHQ5CI

Right, moving on my favorite quote is probably:

Rin: The type of blue that you think is too blue to exist, like Emi's panties in the morning.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

"Even if you have diarrhea, you keep going, for the dream of a better tomorrow." - Kenji
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

"...but I feel like I just ate a crowbar."
-Hisao, Dandelions

I've heard many similes, but that one is pretty unusual. I can't say I would know what eating a crowbar feels like.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2