My idea of each KS Girl's fetish

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which fetish listed here would actually work?

Shizune's hand fetish
14%
Misha's Kenji Yandere-ness
9%
Emi's scent fetish
9%
Rin's exhibitionism
28%
S/M Hanako
22%
Lilly's Voice fetish
18%

Total votes: 138

Darroth

Re: My idea of each KS Girl's fetish

Post by Darroth »

I was thinking today in my Poli Sci class, isn't it more likely Lilly would have the scent fetish than Emi? As I understand it, the other senses of the Blind are heightened. Furthermore, the blind naturally rely more on the senses of touch, hearing, and smell then the Seeing do. Thus, in my opinion, Lilly should able to identify Hisao at least partly by scent and since Lilly will fall in love in Hisao on her path, she will associate his scent with his person.
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Darroth wrote:I was thinking today in my Poli Sci class, isn't it more likely Lilly would have the scent fetish than Emi? As I understand it, the other senses of the Blind are heightened. Furthermore, the blind naturally rely more on the senses of touch, hearing, and smell then the Seeing do. Thus, in my opinion, Lilly should able to identify Hisao at least partly by scent and since Lilly will fall in love in Hisao on her path, she will associate his scent with his person.
I did think about that, but I decided to focus on one sense more than the others. And I really like the idea of Emi loving the way you smell, sweaty or not, so I went with the voice fetish for Lilly. That and her voice is number one on my list of (most likely to have a sexy voice) candidates for KS. :)

But you are right, it is more likely in my opinion for her to have either the scent or voice fetish. Heck, in real life, she'd probably end up with both!
Rin takes an unexpected lead in the updated polls.
Surprised? a little
Is this unexpected? Have you met Rin:)?
Expect the unexpected. lol
napadan

Post by napadan »

Haha. I realized I have a voice fetish after reading this. Probably because I'm a singer/voice actor, not professionally though.
Emi>Lilly=Rin>Shizune>Hanako

Misha would be second, but she doesn't have a path... :/
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

In another thread an user said that probably Misha would be always with Shizune and Hisao to "give voice" to her, also during H scenes. Maybe is Shizune the exhibitionist then, proud of her best friend seeing everything.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Yuurei wrote:In another thread an user said that probably Misha would be always with Shizune and Hisao to "give voice" to her, also during H scenes. Maybe is Shizune the exhibitionist then, proud of her best friend seeing everything.
No, exhibitionism is more along the lines of public seeing you or getting a thrill out of being found out in public. I can't recall it at the moment but it is called something else that you are trying to describe.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Yuurei wrote:In another thread an user said that probably Misha would be always with Shizune and Hisao to "give voice" to her, also during H scenes. Maybe is Shizune the exhibitionist then, proud of her best friend seeing everything.
Hmm, I approve of this. :twisted:
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!

Post by Guest »

Emi, "Oniichan!" hnnnnnnnngggg ending.
Hanako, meido.
Shizune, Risk in bed.
Rin, narrating (eg, ". . . then I put on my robe and wizard cap." Rin put on her robe and wizard cap).
Lilly, Hisao as a dirty commoner.
Misha, ticklish.
Kenji, wishes to be the little girl.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Guest wrote:Emi, "Oniichan!" hnnnnnnnngggg ending.
Hanako, meido.
Shizune, Risk in bed.
Rin, narrating (eg, ". . . then I put on my robe and wizard cap." Rin put on her robe and wizard cap).
Lilly, Hisao as a dirty commoner.
Misha, ticklish.
Kenji, wishes to be the little girl.
I kinda like those
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

Kenji's one is pretty frightening. It makes you shiver, and not for happiness.
The Informant

Post by The Informant »

I must say this thread is win, It makes you think about what they are.. "Good" at, Shizune's hands, Emi's Legs, ( Better Penetration ) Ect.
. . . You want me to what..!?