My idea of each KS Girl's fetish

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which fetish listed here would actually work?

Shizune's hand fetish
14%
Misha's Kenji Yandere-ness
9%
Emi's scent fetish
9%
Rin's exhibitionism
28%
S/M Hanako
22%
Lilly's Voice fetish
18%

Total votes: 138

Mirage_GSM

Re: My idea of each KS Girl's fetish

Post by Mirage_GSM »

As the focus of KS is going to be romance, I don't expect to see many (if any) of those in the finished work.
...but wouldn't it be ironic, if Shizune had a voice fetish and never knew?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Mirage_GSM wrote:...but wouldn't it be ironic, if Shizune had a voice fetish and never knew?
...!

Anyway, voted for the Misha yandere-ness, just for kicks :P Also, Rin is still missing in the poll

Also also... The only one that seems unlikely to me, is the Shizune one... But I'm not entirely sure why I think so T_T
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Kyah

Post by Kyah »

Leotrak wrote:Also, Rin is still missing in the poll
Because every fetish would fit her
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Wan-wanniche wrote:
Sgt_Frog wrote:First off, no offense to the original poster (Wan-wanniche), but it seems you have the fetishes set up so the girls are in a constant state of arousal. That sounds great and all, but some guys don't want their women semi-permanently horny. (GASP!) I am one of those guys. So, I am setting out to arrange fetishes in a way I'd like to see them.
No offense taken. I set up the fetishes that way because I myself love to know that any woman I am involved with gets turned on by me. I did go a bit overboard, but as I believe I have mentioned before, I was wandering through the world in a lack of sleep and caffeine fogged state. I went a bit overboard.
Sgt_Frog wrote:Hanako would probably enjoy a bit of rougher sex, but as Blackrising said,
blackrising wrote: Her life was painful enough already, no need to add more scars.
What I had in mind, and didn't seem to get across, was a softcore kind of SM relationship. One that mostly relies on the more psychological aspects of SM, and a relationship that relies totally on the feelings of the two people involved. It becomes more of a trust thing. My second post in reply to Shockproof Jamo was more of a joke, for me anyway. Emotional and physical scars aren't something two people in a relationship intentionally inflict on each other.

Unless it is a truly hardcore SM pair. Then all bets are off. Not something I think either Hisao or Hanako would ever really want.
The psychological aspects of SM...so basically, you mean a kind of relationship where one of them is 'in charge' and the other relies heavily on them for support? (I'm kind of guessing/interpreting here, because such relationships are not what I usually deal with. xD)
I don't know if such a relationship would be good for Hanako. It would fit her in her current state, but somehow I can imagine that only in some kind of Bad End. Hanako needs to learn to live a happy life without needing someone as emotional support.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Mirage_GSM wrote:...but wouldn't it be ironic, if Shizune had a voice fetish and never knew?
Maybe she has a fetish for the vibrations. :mrgreen:
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Leotrak wrote: Also, Rin is still missing in the poll.
Thanks, totally missed that for some reason.
I feel like an idiot for missing it but there you go...

*a side note for blackrising:
What I was referring to when I mentioned the more psychological aspect of SM is mainly something that deals with the trust that exists between two individuals. They are involved in actions and activities that most people consider perverse and somewhat wrong, but they both trust the other to stop when the signal is given, to not take things too far, to keep the secret, and keep things exciting. As mentioned, Hanako is both S and M, so I kinda figured that Hisao would act that way too. They both 'switch' when it feels right.
I also meant that their SM relationship would be less about physical pain and it's affliction upon the partner, and more about the idea of being permanently and secretly tied/enslaved by the secrets they share, (their feelings of love, their SM relationship most would consider wrong, etc). Probably they would exchange some kind of secret mark of ownership of the other (choker, bracelet, etc.) that would be a kind of secret symbol of their hidden relationship. This is what they would rely on for excitement, mainly. I'm sure that they get into bondage (a common part of SM), collars and other stuff like that later, if they feel like it.
Rin takes an unexpected lead in the updated polls.
Surprised? a little
Is this unexpected? Have you met Rin:)?
Expect the unexpected. lol
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Gah. I fixed the poll but the votes reset. sorry guys. But please vote!
Surprised? a little
Wreckusu

Post by Wreckusu »

Man I hope one of my fetishs makes it into a scene in the game. One of the girls better like butt secks.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Definitely Lilly with a voice fetish. Plus, it's likely that that's how she'd tell how Hisao is liking it (in combination with feeling him move).

"Oh, is THAT what you like...? :3"
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Wan-wanniche wrote:
Leotrak wrote: Also, Rin is still missing in the poll.
Thanks, totally missed that for some reason.
I feel like an idiot for missing it but there you go...

*a side note for blackrising:
What I was referring to when I mentioned the more psychological aspect of SM is mainly something that deals with the trust that exists between two individuals. They are involved in actions and activities that most people consider perverse and somewhat wrong, but they both trust the other to stop when the signal is given, to not take things too far, to keep the secret, and keep things exciting. As mentioned, Hanako is both S and M, so I kinda figured that Hisao would act that way too. They both 'switch' when it feels right.
I also meant that their SM relationship would be less about physical pain and it's affliction upon the partner, and more about the idea of being permanently and secretly tied/enslaved by the secrets they share, (their feelings of love, their SM relationship most would consider wrong, etc). Probably they would exchange some kind of secret mark of ownership of the other (choker, bracelet, etc.) that would be a kind of secret symbol of their hidden relationship. This is what they would rely on for excitement, mainly. I'm sure that they get into bondage (a common part of SM), collars and other stuff like that later, if they feel like it.
Ah, thank you for clearing that up. :)
If you describe it like that...I guess I could definitely live with that. And the though of a secret mark of ownership is WAY hot. :mrgreen:
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Yes, I think so too. It's one of the few things I actually kind of like that is regularly used in SM. I personally like the fact that since they switch between roles it is a mutual ownership of the other person.
That's why I wrote my last post that way. :wink:
Surprised? a little
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

blackrising wrote:
Wan-wanniche wrote:. Probably they would exchange some kind of secret mark of ownership of the other (choker, bracelet, etc.) that would be a kind of secret symbol of their hidden relationship. This is what they would rely on for excitement, mainly. I'm sure that they get into bondage (a common part of SM), collars and other stuff like that later, if they feel like it.
Ah, thank you for clearing that up. :)
If you describe it like that...I guess I could definitely live with that. And the though of a secret mark of ownership is WAY hot. :mrgreen:
Sounds like you need to read Nana to Kaoru
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

You know I wasn't going to comment on this thread at first but then that idea of a 'secret mark of ownership' actually got me to break my vow of silence.

Why in the world do I think that Emi is going to be one who has a spanking fetish. Why I think this probably has something to do with my writing Emi in that sense. She just seems like she would get off on being told she was naughty. Yep, I guess that simply means she has a thing for BDSM in general. (Masochism)
And you guys really thought I was the innocent one of the forums.
As for the rest of the girls i'll just post as follows:

Shizune: Troilism (this could be used heavily with Misha staying involved along the path)
Misha: ...you know this could be a lot of things and people will think less of me for guessing.
Lilly: Olfactophilia
Hanako: Pedovestism
Rin: Exhibitionism
Akira: Yes, it is crossdressing so deal with it.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Please keep things somewhere in the general zipcode of "classy", people. Even if it may be hard to believe, we don't like some lines crossed.

(Yes, one of the KSDEVS just asked to not go heavy-duty with the sexual perversions. Bite me. :| )
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

*chomp*

being honest though, i can see emi being very dominant in the bedroom (see that list she has for hisao, whats the bet shes going to insure its done?)
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.