Rin's Parents.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shockproof Jamo

Re: Rin's Parents.

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Aura wrote:If you think shimmie has anything to do with the "reality" of the game I can't even imagine what you think KS is actually about. Nothing is real. 30000 years in mspaint, blindfolded and both hands tied behind my back (hey that's almost like being lilly and rin at the same time)

Whoa, Rin's parents are Al and Peggy Bundy? :shock:
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

Kaeseis wrote:ubergeneral you are gullible as hell.

Aura what is wrong with Rin's mom's boobs and don't say real women have lopsided boobs too.

Why is the captcha asking me to type a barely-legible "derp."

now wait a second here before you jump all over me. I didn't say that I thought anything was true. I said the devs were up to something and if they wanted to test an idea incognito putting a picture up on the shimmie would be a good way to do it.

Besides it's perfectly logical that there is a chance they we could meet Rin's parents. In fact it would be very interesting. I'm not saying that anything on the shimmie is true but also keep in mind that not everything on the shimmie is false either. At one point there was a hannako bad end that involved drugs and rape. And there is a picture on the shimmie of this as well. Take that for what it's worth. *shrugs*
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

As with all things, it's up to the devs to decide.

Hanako notwithstanding, there's no reason the parents of the girls (And Hisao) wouldn't come to meet them every now and again. Unless there's estrangement or death (lolhanako) I don't see any reason why their folks wouldn't want to support their kids.

Hell, it might even confirm my beliefs that Shizune's dad happens to be a very big sponsor...
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

ContinualNaba wrote:Hanako notwithstanding, there's no reason the parents of the girls (And Hisao) wouldn't come to meet them every now and again. Unless there's estrangement or death (lolhanako) I don't see any reason why their folks wouldn't want to support their kids.
As far as we know, iirc, Hanako's mother is still alive.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

U.T. Raptor wrote: As far as we know, iirc, Hanako's mother is still alive.
Yeah I thought that too.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Her father is confirmed dead by the fire, true. But maybe the devs will turn it up to the heavy notch with DRAMATIC MELODRAMA.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

ContinualNaba wrote: Hell, it might even confirm my beliefs that Shizune's dad happens to be a very big sponsor...
Or maybe a total loser. This seems rather a cliché lol.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Eh, the Rosa sketches hinted at it. What with the Tea and Butlers and so forth.

But the focus will be on the girls. Don't expect to get much from the parents. The siblings were skint enough.

Caesius

Post by Caesius »

You know, realistically speaking, at least one Hisao-meeting-girl's-parents scene would probably turn out with them either going "oh thank god she got a normal maybe there's hope we won't have fucked-up grandkids after all" or "what's this punk kid doing thinking he can take advantage of my daughter?!"
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

you know, besides the fiction stories, there hasn't been much told overall about Hisao's parents (a few lines from Hisao's Dad at the beginning and that was that)
cant recall a single line by his mum
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

Maybe his parents will come to visit him. With Iwanako too.
Hm, I don't want Iwanako to return because it will be boring but the parents arrival could be interesting for Hisao's development.
Anyway the girls families are not relevant to the plot. I mean, may we'll see them one or two times, but no more. No milf here I suppose.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I don't expect to see any kind of "plot" in KS that a "milf" would be relevant to...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

I don't expect it too, in fact I said it will not happen. Maybe a female nurse but no, never.
Girls parents are useless, they haven't got nothing in common with disabilities and this story. Just Hisao's family could be a little interesting -I wrote this before-, maybe during Hanako ruote.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yuurei wrote:Girls parents are useless, ...
Now THAT is what I call a controversial statement. :lol:
As someone who has had both the pleasure and displeasure of having a girlfriend with potential in-laws, let me tell you, that the ways in which they can make a relationship "interesting" are legion.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

Well, I often have to be with my boyfriend's parents (in b4 "there are no girls on the internet" or "there are no girls with a boyfriend who play bisohoujo games") but they never interpose between our relation this way. I don't see how they can make something interesting in KS but I'm curious about. What situations do you mean?