What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 pm

GoodleShoes wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:So where do you think the hentai scenes would take place?
I'm actually kind of interested at how they're going to handle those scenes. I hope they're serious scenes at least.
Of course they're going to be serious scenes. It's the sex-scenes! I'm just curious as to the matter of location XD
The student-counsel room is a given for Shizune. The equipment shed for Emi is another given, but what about the others? Personally, I hope Rin takes you to her room for 'private stuff' and Hanako stalks you to your room yandere style XD
As for Lily, I want her to suddenly attack Hisao with her hands, saying she just wants too 'see' him herself. ^^

as for another Kenji ending, I hope that they make a part where he's drunk as hell and tries to tackle-hug you in the shower room. Nude, of course. XD
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Petermeter
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am
Location: Germany

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Petermeter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote: The student-counsel room is a given for Shizune. The equipment shed for Emi is another given, but what about the others?
Where did that come from? I would have expected the Risk board for Shizune. Hanako will surely be the library, where else would she feel comfortable ;)
Well, for Lilly it doesn't matter anyways, she wouldn't see anything of her surroundings anyway. For Emi, I'd say its rather somewhere outdoors than in a shed, considering the sports type she is. And with Rin, I do have problems imagining anything :P She's just too random for that - gotta love it :)
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Petermeter wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote: The student-counsel room is a given for Shizune. The equipment shed for Emi is another given, but what about the others?
Where did that come from? I would have expected the Risk board for Shizune. Hanako will surely be the library, where else would she feel comfortable ;)
Well, for Lilly it doesn't matter anyways, she wouldn't see anything of her surroundings anyway. For Emi, I'd say its rather somewhere outdoors than in a shed, considering the sports type she is. And with Rin, I do have problems imagining anything :P She's just too random for that - gotta love it :)
lol the Risk board is in the student council room. X)

For the sake of argument, Rin will do it anywhere. So that means we're going to be on the roof.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Petermeter
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am
Location: Germany

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Petermeter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:
lol the Risk board is in the student council room. X)

For the sake of argument, Rin will do it anywhere. So that means we're going to be on the roof.
Sounds good to me, I'm all game.


pun intended.
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune

User avatar
Wrench Wench
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Wrench Wench » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm

I want a bad end for Shizune to involve her killing Lily and then having sex with Hisao on top of her corpse.

bradpara
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by bradpara » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Wrench Wench wrote:I want a bad end for Shizune to involve her killing Lily and then having sex with Hisao on top of her corpse.
Will a Nice Boat be involved
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Image
Image

User avatar
Wrench Wench
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Wrench Wench » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 pm

bradpara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:I want a bad end for Shizune to involve her killing Lily and then having sex with Hisao on top of her corpse.
Will a Nice Boat be involved
Well I would imagine the murder would take place in that tea room or somewhere in the school.

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:38 am

Wrench Wench wrote:
bradpara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:I want a bad end for Shizune to involve her killing Lily and then having sex with Hisao on top of her corpse.
Will a Nice Boat be involved
Well I would imagine the murder would take place in that tea room or somewhere in the school.
And Shizune will drag the body into Hisao's room, and Kenji would be hog-tied to Hisao's bedpost so he can't squeal on them.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

DMGnome
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by DMGnome » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 am

You know what I'd like? I'd like everybody to not kill everybody else. That'd be great.

'Cause man, I can't remember the last time one of my relationships ended in brutal murder. I'm sure it's happened sometime, but I just can't remember when.
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:47 pm

DMGnome wrote:You know what I'd like? I'd like everybody to not kill everybody else. That'd be great.
Someone says it! XP
we're taking it too far people. Let's reel ourselves back in to the important thing.

So, how do you think the sex scenes would play out?
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
scott1and
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 pm
Location: I just don't know anymore...

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by scott1and » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

As far as the sex scene go, just for them not to become a romp fest where Hisao and the girls are all suspiciously talanted at everything they are doing.

And I don't want Hisao to be overly endowed, just realistic...or for anyone to say "quivering member"...but then again I could see Rin saying "huge wang" :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Silver Turkey
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Silver Turkey » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 pm

scott1and wrote:As far as the sex scene go, just for them not to become a romp fest where Hisao and the girls are all suspiciously talanted at everything they are doing.

And I don't want Hisao to be overly endowed, just realistic...or for anyone to say "quivering member"...but then again I could see Rin saying "huge wang" :mrgreen:
The creative phrases frequently used in eroges almost always make me laugh(hyper weapon in particular), but they take away from the seriousness of the scene a little bit. That's fine for a game like Sengoku Rance, but for most others, it's just annoying. Then again, I imagine it's quite difficult to make a sex scene make sense in a game like this. I hope they handle it well.
Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Shizune>Rin>>>>>Misha

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am

scott1and wrote: And I don't want Hisao to be overly endowed, just realistic...or for anyone to say "quivering member"...but then again I could see Rin saying "huge wang" :mrgreen:
that'll be a twist in this eroge. X)

Hanako = says it's big
lilly = says it's hot
emi = says it's energetic
rin = says it's going to tackle her
shizune = says nothing. :P
kenji = asks if he can have the pickle.

what'd you expect though?
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
Mercutio
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm
Location: Location: Location:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Mercutio » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 am

scott1and wrote:As far as the sex scene go, just for them not to become a romp fest where Hisao and the girls are all suspiciously talanted at everything they are doing.
seconded. way I figure it, some of the girls have had sex, some haven't, so there's going to be some first time nervousness and all that. but hey, nervousness doesn't mean they don't want it, and even if the first time's all awkward (like a lot of first times are, trust me on this), that just means you do better the second time. :mrgreen:

I just hope nobody cries after sex. that's such a damn cliche, and I really don't want to feel bad after a sex scene. :shock:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Shujoxa
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Shujoxa » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm

A scene after any of Hisao's deaths (if there are more other than the Kenji ending in Act 1) that sorta shows the staff and students' reactions (those who have any, at least.)

(Warning, super corny, mushy shit ahead)

Also, a scene in Shizune's path, before Hisao has really grasped sign language. They begin to become frustrated, before he takes her hand and gently places it on his chest for her to feel his heartbeat. I know, it's corny as hell, and I'm guessing (more like hoping) it's close enough to completion that the devs aren't gonna consider going back to add that, but I'm just saying I think it'd be nice.
Last edited by Shujoxa on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)

Post Reply