What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

napadan

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by napadan »

You know what'd be completely epic?(but not gonna happen I'm 100% sure) Threesome with Misha, Shizune and Hisao. Like I said, almost a definite no though.
Last edited by napadan on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emi>Lilly=Rin>Shizune>Hanako

Misha would be second, but she doesn't have a path... :/

Post by Guest »

napadan wrote:You know what'd be completely epic?(but not gonna happen I'm 100% sure) Threesome with Misha, Shizune and Misao. Like I said, almost a definite no though.
Misao? If that's the genderbend version of Hisao, then HELL YEAH!

Inb4 how can she have a threesome if she's deaf?
napadan

Post by napadan »

Guest wrote:
napadan wrote:You know what'd be completely epic?(but not gonna happen I'm 100% sure) Threesome with Misha, Shizune and Hisao. Like I said, almost a definite no though.
Misao? If that's the genderbend version of Hisao, then HELL YEAH!

Inb4 how can she have a threesome if she's deaf?
Fix'd. Dunno how that typo happened haha.
Emi>Lilly=Rin>Shizune>Hanako

Misha would be second, but she doesn't have a path... :/
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

napadan wrote:You know what'd be completely epic?(but not gonna happen I'm 100% sure) Threesome with Misha, Shizune and Hisao. Like I said, almost a definite no though.
Misha has to be there to voice all the moans, screams, orders, and exclamations to God that Shizune will be signing anyway, so she might as well join in.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

PureLionHeart wrote:
Misha has to be there to voice all the moans, screams, orders, and exclamations to God that Shizune will be signing anyway, so she might as well join in.
Unf. Now I can't get that picture out of my head.
Please excuse me while I go clean up all that blood...
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

Yuurei wrote:
blackrising wrote: The Nurse would probably sit down and watch, smiling that creepy smile of his.
"I just said to do light sport, you good boy" I suppose. :)
Can't unsee! Can't unsee!!
I have to think about this one carefully...
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

Frosty humour is frosty.
Burial_By_Fire

Post by Burial_By_Fire »

Along the Shizune path I want Hisao to have a fling of hot drill sex with Misha, and then have to reconcile with Shizune.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Burial_By_Fire wrote:Along the Shizune path I want Hisao to have a fling of hot drill sex with Misha, and then have to reconcile with Shizune.
This.
Also, lets throw in having Misha be overly sexually aggressive and Horny all the god-damn time after doing the nasty with hisao.
Can you kiddies say, "Yandere ending"?
Also known as the artist formerly known as Commissioner Castration.
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I want a yandere ending. Don't care who it's with. With Hisao death. And possibly other characters' deaths.

Kind of hard to imagine yandere Rin. Maybe she'll bring you to the roof and kick you off. Wait, that'd be a bit redundant. Maybe to a fast moving river or something. Lilly would poison the tea, Emi would use a metal bat or her prosthetics, Hanako would use fire (turns out the incident didn't make her afraid of fire, but made it her favorite thing) or perhaps the standard knife, Shizune would get you into some position where you're doomed and about to die and can't escape while she watches you with a smirk (like a pit of hungry lions! Okay, it's a stretch). Misha, dunno, but she'll be laughing while she does it.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Kind of hard to imagine yandere Rin. Maybe she'll bring you to the roof and kick you off.
This is Yamaku!

I guess I have to agree that it might be interesting to have yandere endings. I could definitely see Hanako go crazy if Hisao decides to cheat on here with Lilly. It could almost be a parallel with the main stroy that they utilized in the anime version where one, in this case Lilly, sets the PoV character up with Hanako. Then decides she has a crush on him and we all know were the story goes from there. So pretty much, they are both crazy and Kenji is the only sane one. :? Imagine that.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

neumanproductions wrote:
Scarlet Fox wrote:Kind of hard to imagine yandere Rin. Maybe she'll bring you to the roof and kick you off.
This is Yamaku!

I guess I have to agree that it might be interesting to have yandere endings. I could definitely see Hanako go crazy if Hisao decides to cheat on here with Lilly. It could almost be a parallel with the main stroy that they utilized in the anime version where one, in this case Lilly, sets the PoV character up with Hanako. Then decides she has a crush on him and we all know were the story goes from there. So pretty much, they are both crazy and Kenji is the only sane one. :? Imagine that.
Watch school days much? Seriously, ever since that game came out people all want some kind of over the top slaying from the girl who you neglected and eventually made drainage. It works from time to time for dramatic effect, yes, But you dont need to over do it.
I hope the Devs do less Yandere endings and more "make you feel like a bastard" endings. works better. I can only imagine a yandere ending working with hanako anyways. That actually would kinda work.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Gonzo wrote: Watch school days much? Seriously, ever since that game came out people all want some kind of over the top slaying from the girl who you neglected and eventually made drainage. It works from time to time for dramatic effect, yes, But you dont need to over do it.
I hope the Devs do less Yandere endings and more "make you feel like a bastard" endings. works better. I can only imagine a yandere ending working with Hanako anyways. That actually would kinda work.
Like the worst ending in "School Days Eternity" with the (rather bloody) suicide? Here's the video:

I could definitely picture Hanako committing suicide because...she's already a bit less than halfway there. Crippling shyness will only get better or get worse. If it gets worse...
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I'm not a bad person if that made me laugh, right? And then I rewound it to laugh again?

I hope none of the characters commit suicide in any of the paths. Because, well, I like the characters. Will just feel sad. I kind of want to say the game doesn't look like it'll have any really bad endings, but there have been a lot of things that start off happy and innocent and turn out to be eye-gouging horror. And they did have Hisao die in a path, so having another character die shouldn't be too far-out there for them.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Sgt_Frog wrote:
Gonzo wrote: Watch school days much? Seriously, ever since that game came out people all want some kind of over the top slaying from the girl who you neglected and eventually made drainage. It works from time to time for dramatic effect, yes, But you dont need to over do it.
I hope the Devs do less Yandere endings and more "make you feel like a bastard" endings. works better. I can only imagine a yandere ending working with Hanako anyways. That actually would kinda work.
Like the worst ending in "School Days Eternity" with the (rather bloody) suicide? Here's the video:

I could definitely picture Hanako committing suicide because...she's already a bit less than halfway there. Crippling shyness will only get better or get worse. If it gets worse...
While on the subject, May i direct you to the new train ending? (
Speaking of yandere. Id say it's a bit more potent to have the girlfriend die then the main character himself. Just to let you know that YOU fucked up and now your only true love is grounded meat. Try again motherfucker.
But lets knock ourselves back on topic. This is about what we want to happen, not just yandere endings.