What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Smoku

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Smoku »

neumanproductions wrote:And yet there still is a large popularity for the Lilly dominatrix arrangement.
no wai.
I always viewed Lilly as the most tender princess-like refined and dignified character. Dominatrix fits Shizune way more.

But the Lilly figure in leather... does kinda spin my imagination.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Smoku wrote:I always viewed Lilly as the most tender princess-like refined and dignified character.
This is exactly why she fits this role. The irony of it all. Plus it's not that much of a stretch really, she could well have that hidden dark side. During the day she has to be prim, proper, and reserved. And at night she goes crazy with her gimp, Hanako. It's not like people would notice any new scars on her scarred side anyway. And should you choose Lilly, you can become her new gimp.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Hanako in disguise

Post by Hanako in disguise »

G3n0c1de wrote:And at night she goes crazy with her gimp, Hanako. It's not like people would notice any new scars on her scarred side anyway.
I... How... I don't even... WHY!?

But I agree that there is a lot of potential for interesting character exposition or developement in Lilly's case. She's just so painfully well-mannered and refined that you can't help but wonder what she hides behind that mask.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Hanako in disguise wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:And at night she goes crazy with her gimp, Hanako. It's not like people would notice any new scars on her scarred side anyway.
I... How... I don't even... WHY!?

But I agree that there is a lot of potential for interesting character exposition or developement in Lilly's case. She's just so painfully well-mannered and refined that you can't help but wonder what she hides behind that mask.
Lilly killed Hanako's parents.
It was her plan all along.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Before this thread gets too derailed, might I point your pro-naughty-Lilly predilections in the general direction of Madame Lillian's Specialty Service?

I-It's not like I'm trying hard not to white knight or anything...
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Csihar wrote:Before this thread gets too derailed, might I point your pro-naughty-Lilly predilections in the general direction of Madame Lillian's Specialty Service?
I-It's not like I'm trying hard not to white knight or anything...
Where else do you think I get all these crazy ideas. They either come from me or my good pal Mr. Kosher. (I think that is one of the most referenced fics on the forums by now)
But please, its not like you can't hear Lilly saying, "I love hearing your screams of pleasure."
For Shizune I would see a masochist. That is MM! speaking out right now.
Last edited by neumanproductions on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Every time I try to imagine Lily in leather I just see her in a black lingerie.....

ANYWAYS, the reason I don't think Lily could fit the Yandere motif is just the simple fact that its hard to go nuts on people when you're blind unless you're Blind Samurai Zatoichi..... which I sincerely doubt Lily is capable of doing! (although it would be really cool if here little prod had a hidden blade or something)
Burial_By_Fire

Post by Burial_By_Fire »

LOL

Lilly owns leather.

What I want to see in the plot was inspired by the blackjack 4com in the shimmie. I want to have a scene where Rin wants to body paint Hanako's scars to make them colorful and do a nude photo shoot with her. Both the girls agree that Hisao should be the photographer.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I LIKE the body paint thing!
Last edited by Smoku on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linch

Post by Linch »

Smoku wrote:I LIKE the body pain thing!
Masochist much.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Linch wrote:
Smoku wrote:I LIKE the body painT thing!
Masochist much.
Fixed, oh Lord.
EDiot

Post by EDiot »

Smoku wrote:I LIKE the body T-Pain thing!
Fix'd once more.

Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Here to save the day and bring the thread back on topic.

I'd like to see another side to Rin. Maybe she's acting that way to cover up some sort of depression (sounds fairly reasonable, it's not uncommon for artists to feel that way).

Also I'd like to see some traumatic pasts -- well, maybe not, since Hanako has one. But I kind of want a traumatic past where some person does something bad to the character purposefully. Like a crazed man with a knife or a rapist or something. I want a character that there's something so bad about them/has happened to them you're kinda iffy about pursuing their path. But their disabilities kind of already make them more 'iffy' (even though no one here, including me, cares about it) than normal characters in VNs.

And I really want to see Emi using her legs as weapons (either she kicks someone or swings the detached leg and throws it or whacks someone over the head with it). Just as a comical scene, of course.
Devon

Post by Devon »

I want bad ends for every one of the girls if you try to play it out with two of them. Y'know, yandere-type stuff, like in School Days.
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

Although I did enjoy School Days (the anime, though) I must say it did a horrible thing to the whole VN and anime / otaku scene. Suddenly horrible yandere-guro-endings are pop.
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.