Post by Keita »

Smoku wrote:*throws a coin to the wishing well*

I wish I got to see more Kenji content to understand him better
I think if you see more of Kenji you´ll understand him even less. :lol:
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi 1089
G3n0c1de

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by G3n0c1de »

trhvmn wrote:I would think that, were Hisao's parents supposed to play a bigger role in the story later on, they would have already appeared at least once, in the beginning.
Well, they were present at the hospital when Hisao gets the news that he will be going to Yamaku. They didn't have sprites, but no one did at that part.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.
Katawa 1.11: You are (not) disabled

Post by Katawa 1.11: You are (not) disabled »

kosherbacon wrote:I too wonder how the Nakais would react to seeing their son bring home a disfigured/deaf-mute/foreign girl.
If it's Shizune, he could just lie about it:
Hisao: "Sorry Dad, her throat is sore from giving head all night."

Disability successfully hidden. 8)
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

And she can't hear a thing because she did what all night?
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Smoku wrote:And she can't hear a thing because she did what all night?
That's from two night before. Remember what your mom said will make you blind?
Well, it turns out that it makes girls deaf.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Srikali

Post by Srikali »

Well played.
Rue rue, combat the government.
TheApple

Post by TheApple »

Keita wrote:

I think so too. I'm confused about some of the things he does and the other times I'm either scared by him or finding him hilarious, so I'm not sure what to make of him sometimes.
Bara

Post by Bara »

TheApple wrote:
Keita wrote:

I think so too. I'm confused about some of the things he does and the other times I'm either scared by him or finding him hilarious, so I'm not sure what to make of him sometimes.
Yeah, but I think that is a little a bit of Kenji's purpose. When your laughing, raging or smacking your head against you desk at him, or just sitting there asking yourself, "WTF??!?" you are taking a few moments away from Hisao and the girls. Since KS will take a while to run through the full version; a few moments of diversion is a good thing to have for your readers.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Nightdragon wrote:I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? I think Hanako is too reserved to snap like that, Lily, ehh, kinda hard to go sociopathic when you cant see what you're going nuts on, Rin, well.... she's strange but not violent, Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty, and finally Emi.... probably the most likely to go yandere, but I still don't see it.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Shintai wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? ... Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty,..
Heh, why would she have to get her hands dirty? She has her stooge, Misha, to do the dirty work just like any Crime Boss. :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Bara wrote:
Shintai wrote:
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? ... Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty,..
Heh, why would she have to get her hands dirty? She has her stooge, Misha, to do the dirty work just like any Crime Boss. :twisted:
That's basically what I was trying to imply, what yandere has someone else do the dirty work for them? Shizune would just get someone like Misha to do that for her.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

Shintai wrote:
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? I think Hanako is too reserved to snap like that, Lily, ehh, kinda hard to go sociopathic when you cant see what you're going nuts on, Rin, well.... she's strange but not violent, Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty, and finally Emi.... probably the most likely to go yandere, but I still don't see it.
Pretty much anyone but Hanako would suffice. It just seems to cliched to have the shy person go crazy. Also Rin is out, mainly because she is so apathetic about everything. Out of all the girls left, I think Shizune would be the one. She already has a commanding personality, and pretty much always has to have her way. Perfect recipe for yandere-ism if you ask me.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

And yet there still is a large popularity for the Lilly dominatrix arrangement.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)