What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Napalm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Napalm »

I'd love to see interaction between the girls (other than Rin-Emi, Misha-Shizune, Lilly-Hanako) even past the point where Hisao and one of the girls start dating. Also, maybe Kenji crashing a date.

And also, morning blowjob by Emi by the track field.
3-----------------20 wrote:I headbutted a hole in my door recently over that shit.

Oh my.
Nyo ho ho~
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Napalm wrote:And also, morning blowjob by Emi by the track field.
I've long thought that Hisao and Emi would have sex as an alternative to ordinary exercise.

I even included it in the fanfic I wrote.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Palas

Post by Palas »

Napalm wrote:I'd love to see interaction between the girls (other than Rin-Emi, Misha-Shizune, Lilly-Hanako) even past the point where Hisao and one of the girls start dating. Also, maybe Kenji crashing a date.

And also, morning blowjob by Emi by the track field.
That. 8)

Except for Kenji's success in love. Even now I don't really get his role in the story (except, maybe, for getting you killed in the most random of the ways) and, therefore, I REALLY don't care about him. I've come to skip all his scenes anyway.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

I have a question. Would there be both bad and good endings for each girl in the full game? It would be sort of boring if there was just one bad ending for each act like the first act.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Palas wrote:Except for Kenji's success in love. Even now I don't really get his role in the story (except, maybe, for getting you killed in the most random of the ways) and, therefore, I REALLY don't care about him. I've come to skip all his scenes anyway.
His role is the crazy, paranoid conspiracy-theorising comic relief (in a light hearted vn.... hmm).

WHY WOULD YOU SKIP THAT.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Limbless wrote:
Palas wrote:Except for Kenji's success in love. Even now I don't really get his role in the story (except, maybe, for getting you killed in the most random of the ways) and, therefore, I REALLY don't care about him. I've come to skip all his scenes anyway.
His role is the crazy, paranoid conspiracy-theorising comic relief (in a light hearted vn.... hmm).

WHY WOULD YOU SKIP THAT.
I agree, how can you skip Kenji and his madness? :lol:

BUT, I thought of something. :idea:
Is there something where you start on one path and end up switching love interests mid-way into the story? That would be crazy-awesome.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Rohalmen509 wrote:Is there something where you start on one path and end up switching love interests mid-way into the story? That would be crazy-awesome.
Nope. If you get a girl's act 1 ending scene you are locked onto her path. There won't be many opportunities for deviance, and those would lead to bad ends too.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

Let's just hope some of those "bad ends" involve Kenji. For me bad ends are worth it when I get a good amount of Anti-Feminist-Speech for it. Seriously, I laughed my ass off at the manly picnic scene.
Also some confrontations between the girls wouldn't hurt - to keep some part of reality in the game. Wait, forget that, Yuri would be a nice alternative *cough*
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:Is there something where you start on one path and end up switching love interests mid-way into the story? That would be crazy-awesome.
Nope. If you get a girl's act 1 ending scene you are locked onto her path. There won't be many opportunities for deviance, and those would lead to bad ends too.
So you go through 3 acts of just one route? Hm. =/ I feel like there won't be too many options for questions then when it's put like that...
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

You know, if they tell a good story, I won't mind if there aren't any questions at all, but I expect there will still be a fair share of choice points in each path.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

I suppose my idea would just overly complicate the entire game. :P

So where do you think the hentai scenes would take place? We all know Shizune's path is going to lead to a game of Risk and them making furious love, but what about everyone else? Anyone think that Hanako would lead Hisao off somewhere for 'something'? Or that Hisao would walk into a room and Lily would be sitting there naked?
Maybe Rin would ask Hisao to be a nude model and he'll stand there with an erection for a while or something XD
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

Rohalmen509 wrote:I suppose my idea would just overly complicate the entire game. :P

So where do you think the hentai scenes would take place? We all know Shizune's path is going to lead to a game of Risk and them making furious love, but what about everyone else? Anyone think that Hanako would lead Hisao off somewhere for 'something'? Or that Hisao would walk into a room and Lily would be sitting there naked?
Maybe Rin would ask Hisao to be a nude model and he'll stand there with an erection for a while or something XD
I'm actually kind of interested at how they're going to handle those scenes. I hope they're serious scenes at least.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

GoodleShoes wrote:So you go through 3 acts of just one route? Hm. =/ I feel like there won't be too many options for questions then when it's put like that...
There will still be choices, and you have to choose correct ones to get the good ends. I'm not sure how much the different endings in any path will diverge. Hopefully there won't be just one right way to go about it. On the downside, this creates a ton of more work for the writers. I believe they've found a balance.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

G3n0c1de wrote:
GoodleShoes wrote:So you go through 3 acts of just one route? Hm. =/ I feel like there won't be too many options for questions then when it's put like that...
There will still be choices, and you have to choose correct ones to get the good ends. I'm not sure how much the different endings in any path will diverge. Hopefully there won't be just one right way to go about it. On the downside, this creates a ton of more work for the writers. I believe they've found a balance.
Oh good good. You had me worried for a minute.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

G3n0c1de wrote:There will still be choices, and you have to choose correct ones to get the good ends. I'm not sure how much the different endings in any path will diverge. Hopefully there won't be just one right way to go about it. On the downside, this creates a ton of more work for the writers. I believe they've found a balance.
seconded. it would kinda suck if there was one single 'right' way to do it, and any other choice leads to a bad end. not that I've got any control over it, but I think it'd be kind of cool if there were endings that weren't really "bad", just not what you expected. like, things don't work out with one girl or another, and you end up breaking up, but it's a mutual thing so Hisao's okay with it. it's not happily ever after, but hell, this is high school. you're lucky to get happily ever until next month. :mrgreen: I just think it would suck to sit there at every single choice going "okay, shit, which one's the right one so I don't end up with the bad end an hour from now?"
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.