What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kosherbacon

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by kosherbacon »

Csihar wrote:Oh, and maybe a side character (or even just a furniture character in a CG or something) that's in a wheelchair. No particular reason.
Kinda funny how I'd like to see this too. I remember how the "token cripple" of various politically correct/unrealistically diverse TV shows would almost invariably be in a wheelchair. It's weird not seeing one in a place where they'd fit in.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Ozymil wrote:Many many many MANY blowjob scenes.
What are you? My inner mind or something? :D
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

A cook added to the cafeteria, who never talks and only slams his face into his hand and various available surfaces.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

PureLionHeart wrote:A cook added to the cafeteria, who never talks and only slams his face into his hand and various available surfaces.
Played Wind- A breath of heart? "The Master", owner of a cafe is like that, except that he never slams anything.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Epilogues to finish off the story... similar to these (http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t= ... aha#p22652 and http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1151) and possibly as (tragic, but can be powerful if done right) as this http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... es+#p37692
Last edited by Member22 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
EDiot

Post by EDiot »

Member22 wrote:Prologues to finish off the story... similar to these (http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t= ... aha#p22652 and http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1151) and possibly as (tragic, but can be powerful if done right) as this http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... es+#p37692
I think you mean epilogues.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

EDiot wrote:I think you mean epilogues.
Yeah, sorry about that... :oops:
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

Hideaki route What I want the most is actually expected - for the sex scenes to be heart-warming. I don't think I've seen the romantic aspect of sex being explored more deeply.

Ah, and the strip chess that Neuman mentioned does sound interesing, so I'd like to see that too.

Bah, how unoriginal can I get.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

trhvmn wrote:What I want the most is actually expected - for the sex scenes to be heart-warming. I don't think I've seen the romantic aspect of sex being explored more deeply.
Oh hell yes. I'm actually very optimistic that this will be the case.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

archon536

Post by archon536 »

I just want to see a CG of Hisao cuddling Hanako while she sleeps on his neck. :(
I am the littlest lamb in a sea of hungry wolves. D:
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/1424
This must happen. This MUST.

If this isn't how Rin confesses her feelings for Hisao I will be rather peeved.

You go in her room and there's hundreds of similar portraits

"Rin, what is all this?"
"I like to paint whatever's on my mind."
I have to think about this one carefully...
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

While we're on the topic of great ideas from the shimmie, this is a given in the Hanako route.
[shimmie]1809[/shimmie]
T-tell me again how beautiful I am.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Well, not for sexual reasons, but I would like to see the extent of Hanako's burn scars, whether its charred a significant portion of her body, or just a little.

I would also like to see more cat fights between Shizune and Lily, those are just fun!

Finally, I would also like to get more characterization out of Hisao. From the first act, nothing about him is really known other than he likes to read and he's self conscious about his heart condition. I understand that Hisao is also loosely representing the player, but he is also his own person, while we make decisions for him, none of them have been what I consider to be outside of the realm of his own personality. Keeping that in mind, I think making him a more distinct character would benefit the story.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Finally, I would also like to get more characterization out of Hisao. From the first act, nothing about him is really known other than he likes to read and he's self conscious about his heart condition. I understand that Hisao is also loosely representing the player, but he is also his own person, while we make decisions for him, none of them have been what I consider to be outside of the realm of his own personality. Keeping that in mind, I think making him a more distinct character would benefit the story.
A good point you have here. Hisao differs from the protagonists of far shittier h-games in actually being a complete character of his own, even if his actions are controlled by the player (and notice that even then, you only choose the general attitude. Hisao chooses what to say and how, like a cripple, bishonen Commander Shepard. Sometimes he's as annoying about it), rather than a disembodied penis for the player to ride (Which sounds a bit gay when you say it like that).
So yeah, I'd love to see more of Hisao as a person and a character. That would be great.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Minister of Gloom wrote:So yeah, I'd love to see more of Hisao as a person and a character. That would be great.
This.

It would be nice to see how Hisao's relationship with his parents evolves over the course of the path, also, I'd like to see how the chosen girl gets along with Hisao's parents (and their reactions when they see her).