What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rohalmen509

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 »

ReinerSkye wrote:I don't really see any way of that happening that wouldn't be horribly out of character.
Out of character for which characters? I can see Misha grabbing Shizune for something at some point or Hanako going to Lilly for consult or somethin, that's all I meant. :|
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

ReinerSkye wrote:I don't really see any way of that happening that wouldn't be horribly out of character.
>implying people IRL don't suddenly go (what you thought was) out of character
>especially girls
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Limbless wrote:
>implying people IRL don't suddenly go (what you thought was) out of character
>especially girls
Women
the first and last thing men strive to understand.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.

Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

that's the thing, man: how well do we know the girls to say what's out of character or not? Act 1 covers... a week? it's been a while since I played through it, but I think Hisao's had five or six days of knowing Misha and Shizune, and less for all the other girls. I think that's nowhere near long enough to say for sure what's in character and what's not.

okay, there are some things we can assume, but they're all stuff that's wildly out there from what we've seen so far. like if Hanako showed up one day screaming out Ozzy lyrics and air-guitaring. :lol: and now I kinda wish I could draw 'cause I want to see that.

thing is, I don't think any of the girls actually have a sexual relationship with each other. (occasional wild hopes aside.) but I could be wrong. if Yamaku has gossip like my high school had gossip, it's not something they'd share with other people, especially some dude they just met. so it's possible we just don't know about it. all the sort-of couples have reasons that they might be more than just friends, so we'll see. I mean, maybe some of them just like to cuddle. :mrgreen:

...I now totally want to see cuddling scenes in the story. HARDCORE CUDDLING SCENES.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Mercutio wrote: ...I now totally want to see cuddling scenes in the story. HARDCORE CUDDLING SCENES.
100% in agreement in every story route
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Gonna have to chime in with my agreement. Cuddling is always cute. NEED MORE CUTE! :)
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

griffon8 wrote:Gonna have to chime in with my agreement. Cuddling is always cute. NEED MORE CUTE! :)
This is the definition of moe.

bintoy

Post by bintoy »

could insert something that could incite jealousy in the player..the aftermath of being proved wrong regarding that is fun. understatement. :)
heresy grows from idleness! -warhammer space marine
Verett

Post by Verett »

Mercutio wrote:I now totally want to see cuddling scenes in the story. HARDCORE CUDDLING SCENES.
Why didn't I think of that? It's brilliant!
bjwasdf

Post by bjwasdf »

Mercutio wrote:

...I now totally want to see cuddling scenes in the story. HARDCORE CUDDLING SCENES.
YES! and in groups too. :lol:

Oh and to devs: Can we bring in Saki and Rika? Surely there's a cache of character designs somewhere...? (I know it's an April Fools' thing, but it's a pity to see that go to waste.)

Post by Guest »

Posting here to avoid necro in the harem thread.

A secret "harem" ending where Hisao ends up friendzoned by the entire cast. Somehow managed to juggle all girls paths? Congrats, you are such a good friend to all living things that no girl would want to endanger such precious friendship. Not sure how it could be done story-wise, since it would probably involve avoiding anything more intimate than a hug.

Sure, not happening this year, but maybe on the commemorative 10th year birthday of KS?
bjwasdf

Post by bjwasdf »

Guest wrote:Posting here to avoid necro in the harem thread.

A secret "harem" ending where Hisao ends up friendzoned by the entire cast. Somehow managed to juggle all girls paths? Congrats, you are such a good friend to all living things that no girl would want to endanger such precious friendship. Not sure how it could be done story-wise, since it would probably involve avoiding anything more intimate than a hug.

Sure, not happening this year, but maybe on the commemorative 10th year birthday of KS?
Then here's where I tell Hisao: "Be careful in what you wish for, you might just get it." Remember, his condition is not suited for strenuous activity.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I like to imagine a scene on Hanako's path where Hisao is musing about all the meds he needs to take, and when he starts getting melancholy she lets him know that she has been on pills too; antidepressants, starting shortly after the fire. Of course, this doesn't brighten up anyone's day until she mentions that, X amount of days ago, she got the ok from her psychiatrist to stop taking the pills, as she simply didn't need them anymore. She never thought she'd be able to bounce back, but she did, and someday Hisao's heart might be strong enough for him to forego his medications as well.

Now I'm sure that I'll get ragged on for countless medical inconsistencies, as well as >implying that Hanako needs a psychiatrist, but I really like the scenario I've come up with, and would, in fact, want it to happen in the story.
OneMore

Post by OneMore »

Brogurt wrote:I like to imagine a scene on Hanako's path where Hisao is musing about all the meds he needs to take, and when he starts getting melancholy she lets him know that she has been on pills too; antidepressants, starting shortly after the fire. Of course, this doesn't brighten up anyone's day until she mentions that, X amount of days ago, she got the ok from her psychiatrist to stop taking the pills, as she simply didn't need them anymore. She never thought she'd be able to bounce back, but she did, and someday Hisao's heart might be strong enough for him to forego his medications as well.
AAAAAWWWWWWWW!!! :)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Brogurt wrote:as well as >implying that Hanako needs a psychiatrist
No, dude, you've got it all wrong. She definitely needs one in her present state. It would surprise me more if she didn't have one. Though, the antidepressants bring up an interesting point. Until now, I hadn't thought about her needing pills like that. I mean, it's pretty obvious now, but I've only ever thought on her just wallowing in self pity, running away from all contact, and burying herself in Lilly's care as her coping mechanisms.

Even so, I don't think Hanako can stop taking her medications on her own. She is simply not strong enough. But in your scenario, it could be said that the addition of Hisao into her life is what gives her the strength to remove her crutch, and live normally.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.