What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

qinop

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by qinop »

[shimmie]1731[/shimmie]

That is all.
I know it's a lot to ask, but could you fags can stop arguing about retarded shit for a second and give me sauce?
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

I want to see Shizune, Misha and Hisao getting drunk together and then waking up all together in Shizune's room the next morning, wondering what the fuck happened.

No wait, Lilly is too perfect, I want to see her drunk. And Hanako would be like "Jeez, not again, Lilly :( "
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

I want to see Shizune and Hisao fight. All as part of some insane "YOU GOTTA EARN IT HISAO!" decision by Shizune. I am talking a literal brawl here with both of them ending up broken, bloody and bruised for it. But much closer as a result.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Wrench Wench wrote:I want to see Shizune and Hisao fight. All as part of some insane "YOU GOTTA EARN IT HISAO!" decision by Shizune. I am talking a literal brawl here with both of them ending up broken, bloody and bruised for it. But much closer as a result.
Possibly because Shizune gives Hisao an arrest due to the shock and damage he sustained through the fight?

I always thought that would happen anyway. Give Shizune development through learning to ease up. Besides, considering who's writing her path...
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

qinop wrote:[shimmie]1731[/shimmie]

That is all.
Yes!
Rin takes an unexpected lead in the updated polls.
Surprised? a little
Is this unexpected? Have you met Rin:)?
Expect the unexpected. lol
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Wrench Wench wrote:I want to see Shizune and Hisao fight. All as part of some insane "YOU GOTTA EARN IT HISAO!" decision by Shizune. I am talking a literal brawl here with both of them ending up broken, bloody and bruised for it. But much closer as a result.
Yamaku Fight Club. I like it.
静音是买外夫
Sperance

Post by Sperance »

I would like to see more of Kenji. Not as a route, but as a supporting character that isn't just comic relief. I mean, I just can't believe his whole hatred for women came from the "sucks my life-force" thing. Some information about him, if you will. Okay, fine, I'm just curious about why is he so damn nuts. I just can't wrap my head around half the things he says!
vaelant

Post by vaelant »

Sperance wrote:I would like to see more of Kenji. Not as a route, but as a supporting character that isn't just comic relief. I mean, I just can't believe his whole hatred for women came from the "sucks my life-force" thing. Some information about him, if you will. Okay, fine, I'm just curious about why is he so damn nuts. I just can't wrap my head around half the things he says!

Maybe....
Kenji is related to Rin
Hanako > Shizune > Lily > Rin > Ami
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Sperance wrote:I just can't wrap my head around half the things he says!
That right there is the sole meaning of his existance. Eventually you will get to understand Rin, but Kenji will be a big "I don't underastand what's wrong with you". Unless you want a yaoi scene in which case you're going to understand even less.

After reading Kosher's latest fic, I might actually want to see another side of Shizune. Maybe not the masochist that Kosher portrays, but something that contradicts the bossy, competativeness of her more that the first act attempts to accomplish already.
And strip chess. (maybe me saying it repeatedly will somehow make it appear spontaneously)
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

neumanproductions wrote:After reading Kosher's latest fic, I might actually want to see another side of Shizune. Maybe not the masochist that Kosher portrays, but something that contradicts the bossy, competativeness of her more that the first act attempts to accomplish already.
And strip chess. (maybe me saying it repeatedly will somehow make it appear spontaneously)
Hmmmmmmm…

*Gets idea*

*Starts to take notes for new fanfic*

Muah-ha-ha-ha!
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

neumanproductions wrote:
Sperance wrote:I just can't wrap my head around half the things he says!
That right there is the sole meaning of his existance. Eventually you will get to understand Rin, but Kenji will be a big "I don't underastand what's wrong with you". Unless you want a yaoi scene in which case you're going to understand even less.
Or you could be insane and fully understand what he says.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Sperance wrote:I would like to see more of Kenji. Not as a route, but as a supporting character that isn't just comic relief. I mean, I just can't believe his whole hatred for women came from the "sucks my life-force" thing. Some information about him, if you will. Okay, fine, I'm just curious about why is he so damn nuts. I just can't wrap my head around half the things he says!
I can understand what Kenji is on about. His delusions are actually very consistent.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Main thing I would like to see is conintued interaations with the girls other than the one you choose in Act 1 with option of devloping freindships with them. Like say, if you pick either the Lilly, Hanako or Shizune paths you could,if you play your cards right, facilitate those two learning to understand eachother and burying the hatchet at least somewhat. Also to have there be at least opprunity for at least, a Partial Tenchi Soloution in each arc.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Verett

Post by Verett »

I'd like to see Hisao's parents again or Iwanako, or maybe even just a mention. It seems like they just got pushed away during Act 1.

Character development would be cool too, like the girls change depending on how you act with them. Or something.
Sheepdog87

Post by Sheepdog87 »

i dont really care too much about the sex if i wanted that I'd go to some other site. What I would really like would be a good romantic story, a well thought out and creative ending, an ability to choose and make those tough decisions that make you think and choose carefully, a little humor mixed in, and an epilouge that tells you the aftermath of all the decisions that you will have made. im not asking for originality, because I doubt anything is more original than this story in this day of age! :)
"kindness is the launguage which the deaf can hear
and the bling can see" - Mark Twain