What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xeoniriel

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Xeoniriel »

I want a mind-fuck route.
My physics teacher once said "I cry, I cry and die. Luckily I have rejuvenation powers."
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Limbless wrote:threewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMisha

EVERYONE wants it.
...yeah.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Worthington wrote:
Limbless wrote:threewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMishathreewaywithShizuneandMisha

EVERYONE wants it.
...yeah.
There's three sets of threesome's we kind of want in the game. And then there's a yaoi possibility.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
Worthington wrote:

EVERYONE wants it.
...yeah.
There's three sets of threesome's we kind of want in the game. And then there's a yaoi possibility.

Only three? Please my friend, there are 6 girls available, plus Yuko and Akira for extra fun thrumpy times :mrgreen: . At the very least Akira and Lilly would be on my list.
damienthedevil

Post by damienthedevil »

Good ending for everyone's route. I hate a sad ending. It turns me off. And no one dying(if possible). If its the illness coming down, I want them to survive after a long fight with the illness. No Tomoyo After shit...... That ending made me wanna punch my PC.
Priest

Post by Priest »

Only three? Please my friend, there are 6 girls available, plus Yuko and Akira for extra fun thrumpy times :mrgreen: . At the very least Akira and Lilly would be on my list.[/quote]

you sir are brilliant lets hope for a foursome for that route then :) Tho its higly unlikely because lilly says her self she allrdy has someone
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Priest wrote:Only three? Please my friend, there are 6 girls available, plus Yuko and Akira for extra fun thrumpy times :mrgreen: . At the very least Akira and Lilly would be on my list.
you sir are brilliant lets hope for a foursome for that route then :) Tho its higly unlikely because lilly says her self she allrdy has someone[/quote]

She was just trying to throw him off her trail because she wants him all for herself and not share with big sis.

Post by Guest »

Got my fingers crossed for an Akira/Hideaki subplot. Dunno how likely that is, but still.
Priest

Post by Priest »

Otakumon wrote:
Priest wrote:Only three? Please my friend, there are 6 girls available, plus Yuko and Akira for extra fun thrumpy times :mrgreen: . At the very least Akira and Lilly would be on my list.
you sir are brilliant lets hope for a foursome for that route then :) Tho its higly unlikely because lilly says her self she allrdy has someone
She was just trying to throw him off her trail because she wants him all for herself and not share with big sis.
Huh that actually makes sense.... well lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for a fast release so we can find out .:)

Sry My bad about the quoto thingy
Last edited by Priest on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
OneMore

Post by OneMore »

Hey, fix your quotes, everyone. You're missing an opening [ quote ].
jas90

Post by jas90 »

i don't really hope to have sex scene... but the story. it feel bad to pick on them
jas90

Post by jas90 »

jas90 wrote:i don't really hope to have sex scene... but the story. it feel bad to pick on them
this is just my view, i continue it from before:

since i can't much of the other topic i can post my comment on, i'll will just have to one go post it all here.
this is just my though. I been searching something or VN worth to read for a long time... too long. all the VN or other galge game are always too perverted and the story BAD or don't even make SENCE. untill my friend introduce me to this VN, i feel like "this is it, the VN with such a nice story". ya KS have the perfect story going i see. is so toughing, the event all make sence and the though all good though and not dirty minded.
A VN that only sex.. its a bad idea. yes i do agree different people have different needs, but isn't that there are a whole lot VN with sex out there?
i think KS story board is way too cool to include this, it just seems to spoild the whole image of the work. even if want to, why not make a different version special for early teen sex (before marrage). KS really have a really profound storyboard, and i take this time to actually give out my though so this VN will be so much better of a work.
even if want to have the sex, why not make it after marriage?

still though, i think KS should forcuss more on the STORYBOARD. Act 1 storyboard is just so great ^^ so adding sex in ... will not be too good. the main char have bad intention? i really don't hope to be this way.

this such a great great VN, that's why i really take my time to actually give out my though and contribute. Katawa Shoujo, i hope it will be a great VN.. i only can hope that is not spoild like the others. :)

If got any comment, i am ready to listen:)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Try thinking about real relationships between real high schoolers. More often than not, these include sex. It's normal.

KS won't be ruined by the sex, it will still have that same great story. The sex will just be a part of that story.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Most Japanese VNs simply aim for one theme/sex/gags, and although they read hilarious at first it gets very boring over time. Currently, the company which I think produces the most amount of interesting VNs are Nitroplus (Not Chaoshead, it's bad in my opinion). I love how they execute evil themes in the most cruel way possible, and more often than not they end bittersweet or plain sad, but also absolutely realistic. Muramasa!

I wish to see more background on the support characters such as Kenji, Yuuko, Akira, even the Teacher and the Nurse. Support characters often end up extremely insignificant, and when they do play a role it's just to make a certain scene or MC cool and blooded. It would be great if we're given the choice get to sneak peak into their lives - at the cost of the main girls' scenes of course - and learn their motivation, etc. Maybe we might even get to see Kenji having a happy ending! :mrgreen:
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Palas

Post by Palas »

G3n0c1de wrote:Try thinking about real relationships between real high schoolers. More often than not, these include sex. It's normal.

KS won't be ruined by the sex, it will still have that same great story. The sex will just be a part of that story.
And KS will take us to a whole next level of plotwise sex, we all hope and expect. I mean, it will be consensual sex (what half of the h-scenes around don't feature) and it won't be driven by some kind of lust frenzy where we get wild wild wild so cum on feel the noize (the point the other half misses)
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.