What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Napalm
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Napalm » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm

I'd love to see interaction between the girls (other than Rin-Emi, Misha-Shizune, Lilly-Hanako) even past the point where Hisao and one of the girls start dating. Also, maybe Kenji crashing a date.

And also, morning blowjob by Emi by the track field.
3-----------------20 wrote:I headbutted a hole in my door recently over that shit.

Oh my.
Nyo ho ho~

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by griffon8 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Napalm wrote:And also, morning blowjob by Emi by the track field.
I've long thought that Hisao and Emi would have sex as an alternative to ordinary exercise.

I even included it in the fanfic I wrote.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Palas
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Palas » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Napalm wrote:I'd love to see interaction between the girls (other than Rin-Emi, Misha-Shizune, Lilly-Hanako) even past the point where Hisao and one of the girls start dating. Also, maybe Kenji crashing a date.

And also, morning blowjob by Emi by the track field.
That. 8)

Except for Kenji's success in love. Even now I don't really get his role in the story (except, maybe, for getting you killed in the most random of the ways) and, therefore, I REALLY don't care about him. I've come to skip all his scenes anyway.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.

User avatar
GoodleShoes
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by GoodleShoes » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 am

I have a question. Would there be both bad and good endings for each girl in the full game? It would be sort of boring if there was just one bad ending for each act like the first act.

User avatar
Limbless
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Limbless » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 am

Palas wrote:Except for Kenji's success in love. Even now I don't really get his role in the story (except, maybe, for getting you killed in the most random of the ways) and, therefore, I REALLY don't care about him. I've come to skip all his scenes anyway.
His role is the crazy, paranoid conspiracy-theorising comic relief (in a light hearted vn.... hmm).

WHY WOULD YOU SKIP THAT.

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Limbless wrote:
Palas wrote:Except for Kenji's success in love. Even now I don't really get his role in the story (except, maybe, for getting you killed in the most random of the ways) and, therefore, I REALLY don't care about him. I've come to skip all his scenes anyway.
His role is the crazy, paranoid conspiracy-theorising comic relief (in a light hearted vn.... hmm).

WHY WOULD YOU SKIP THAT.
I agree, how can you skip Kenji and his madness? :lol:

BUT, I thought of something. :idea:
Is there something where you start on one path and end up switching love interests mid-way into the story? That would be crazy-awesome.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by G3n0c1de » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 am

Rohalmen509 wrote:Is there something where you start on one path and end up switching love interests mid-way into the story? That would be crazy-awesome.
Nope. If you get a girl's act 1 ending scene you are locked onto her path. There won't be many opportunities for deviance, and those would lead to bad ends too.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
Petermeter
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am
Location: Germany

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Petermeter » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:42 am

Let's just hope some of those "bad ends" involve Kenji. For me bad ends are worth it when I get a good amount of Anti-Feminist-Speech for it. Seriously, I laughed my ass off at the manly picnic scene.
Also some confrontations between the girls wouldn't hurt - to keep some part of reality in the game. Wait, forget that, Yuri would be a nice alternative *cough*
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune

User avatar
GoodleShoes
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by GoodleShoes » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:16 pm

G3n0c1de wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:Is there something where you start on one path and end up switching love interests mid-way into the story? That would be crazy-awesome.
Nope. If you get a girl's act 1 ending scene you are locked onto her path. There won't be many opportunities for deviance, and those would lead to bad ends too.
So you go through 3 acts of just one route? Hm. =/ I feel like there won't be too many options for questions then when it's put like that...

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 5869
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Mirage_GSM » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 pm

You know, if they tell a good story, I won't mind if there aren't any questions at all, but I expect there will still be a fair share of choice points in each path.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
Rohalmen509
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:08 pm

I suppose my idea would just overly complicate the entire game. :P

So where do you think the hentai scenes would take place? We all know Shizune's path is going to lead to a game of Risk and them making furious love, but what about everyone else? Anyone think that Hanako would lead Hisao off somewhere for 'something'? Or that Hisao would walk into a room and Lily would be sitting there naked?
Maybe Rin would ask Hisao to be a nude model and he'll stand there with an erection for a while or something XD
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

User avatar
GoodleShoes
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by GoodleShoes » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Rohalmen509 wrote:I suppose my idea would just overly complicate the entire game. :P

So where do you think the hentai scenes would take place? We all know Shizune's path is going to lead to a game of Risk and them making furious love, but what about everyone else? Anyone think that Hanako would lead Hisao off somewhere for 'something'? Or that Hisao would walk into a room and Lily would be sitting there naked?
Maybe Rin would ask Hisao to be a nude model and he'll stand there with an erection for a while or something XD
I'm actually kind of interested at how they're going to handle those scenes. I hope they're serious scenes at least.

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by G3n0c1de » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 pm

GoodleShoes wrote:So you go through 3 acts of just one route? Hm. =/ I feel like there won't be too many options for questions then when it's put like that...
There will still be choices, and you have to choose correct ones to get the good ends. I'm not sure how much the different endings in any path will diverge. Hopefully there won't be just one right way to go about it. On the downside, this creates a ton of more work for the writers. I believe they've found a balance.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
GoodleShoes
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by GoodleShoes » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:48 pm

G3n0c1de wrote:
GoodleShoes wrote:So you go through 3 acts of just one route? Hm. =/ I feel like there won't be too many options for questions then when it's put like that...
There will still be choices, and you have to choose correct ones to get the good ends. I'm not sure how much the different endings in any path will diverge. Hopefully there won't be just one right way to go about it. On the downside, this creates a ton of more work for the writers. I believe they've found a balance.
Oh good good. You had me worried for a minute.

User avatar
Mercutio
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm
Location: Location: Location:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Mercutio » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:24 am

G3n0c1de wrote:There will still be choices, and you have to choose correct ones to get the good ends. I'm not sure how much the different endings in any path will diverge. Hopefully there won't be just one right way to go about it. On the downside, this creates a ton of more work for the writers. I believe they've found a balance.
seconded. it would kinda suck if there was one single 'right' way to do it, and any other choice leads to a bad end. not that I've got any control over it, but I think it'd be kind of cool if there were endings that weren't really "bad", just not what you expected. like, things don't work out with one girl or another, and you end up breaking up, but it's a mutual thing so Hisao's okay with it. it's not happily ever after, but hell, this is high school. you're lucky to get happily ever until next month. :mrgreen: I just think it would suck to sit there at every single choice going "okay, shit, which one's the right one so I don't end up with the bad end an hour from now?"
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Post Reply