What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ContinualNaba

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by ContinualNaba »

I want to explore the carrier options of the lasses. Take Shizune going to med school, for instance. Hisao remarks that their relationship can be measured by whether she makes him play risk to get his meds or not.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

ContinualNaba wrote:I want to explore the carrier options of the lasses. Take Shizune going to med school, for instance. Hisao remarks that their relationship can be measured by whether she makes him play risk to get his meds or not.
I could see them discussing the future when you get further down the path. I also feel like that would happen in an epilogue if the devs so choose to go reach that phase.
Looking back I, probably against popular opinion, would want Hisao to have another attack later in the Emi route, or any of the other girls except Rin. Hanako would be in complete shock. Rin wouldn't have that issue and I just don't see her reacting to worried; at least early in the route. Again Rin really is a hard one to peg, which is why I like her so much.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Devon wrote:I want bad ends for every one of the girls if you try to play it out with two of them. Y'know, yandere-type stuff, like in School Days.
if the full game's first act is like the demo, then I don't know if you can try to get two of them. I mean, you're pretty set with your girl by the end, yeah? or you're picnicking in a manly fashion, and we know how that ends. :mrgreen:

unless you mean, like, if you're on the Lilly path and there's an option to try to go after Hanako instead, or to try to get her and Lilly. but I think that way would be better off with a threesome than yandere. :twisted: don't think either one's gonna happen, though.
Burial_By_Fire wrote:I want to have a scene where Rin wants to body paint Hanako's scars to make them colorful and do a nude photo shoot with her. Both the girls agree that Hisao should be the photographer.
damn, man, just.... damn. I have got to get my friend who writes fanfic into this game. this scene has to happen. canon or not.

and since I haven't posted in this thread before, y'know what I really want to happen in the story? happy endings. stuff that doesn't end with a breakup, or the girl dying, or Hisao dying, or something else going wrong. I want endings where they're happy together. there's not enough of those these days.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Mercutio wrote:and since I haven't posted in this thread before, y'know what I really want to happen in the story? happy endings. stuff that doesn't end with a breakup, or the girl dying, or Hisao dying, or something else going wrong. I want endings where they're happy together. there's not enough of those these days.
Good point, I am also a fan of the diabetes end. They may seem a bit over the top, but I'd rather not go through the good ends with a bittersweet taste left in my mouth.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Mercutio wrote: but I think that way would be better off with a threesome than yandere. :twisted: don't think either one's gonna happen, though.
Or a harem, but we all know that ain't happening.Image
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

neumanproductions wrote:
ContinualNaba wrote:I want to explore the carrier options of the lasses. Take Shizune going to med school, for instance. Hisao remarks that their relationship can be measured by whether she makes him play risk to get his meds or not.
I could see them discussing the future when you get further down the path. I also feel like that would happen in an epilogue if the devs so choose to go reach that phase.
Looking back I, probably against popular opinion, would want Hisao to have another attack later in the Emi route, or any of the other girls except Rin. Hanako would be in complete shock. Rin wouldn't have that issue and I just don't see her reacting to worried; at least early in the route. Again Rin really is a hard one to peg, which is why I like her so much.
I was always wondering how far the devs are going to take the 'Oh lordy, I'mma heartbreak away from certain death' angle, horrible pun intended. I would actually consider a sort of pity-off in some paths to be amusing, with the girls on the 'Oh, mercy me, this handsome young man is so very close to death all the time!' While Hisao says something along the lines of 'Poor thing, she'll never know the pleasure of Seeing my manly countenance/Hearing me order her to the kitchen/foot massages/Specialized hand-jobberings/burnt toast'.

They all realize it isn't getting anywhere, and proceed to have hot, lethal mutual-pity-sex.

I should lay off the whiskey.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

ContinualNaba wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:
I was always wondering how far the devs are going to take the 'Oh lordy, I'mma heartbreak away from certain death' angle, horrible pun intended. I would actually consider a sort of pity-off in some paths to be amusing, with the girls on the 'Oh, mercy me, this handsome young man is so very close to death all the time!' While Hisao says something along the lines of 'Poor thing, she'll never know the pleasure of Seeing my manly countenance/Hearing me order her to the kitchen/foot massages/Specialized hand-jobberings/burnt toast'.

They all realize it isn't getting anywhere, and proceed to have hot, lethal mutual-pity-sex.

I should lay off the whiskey.
No, keep drinking. :P
I have to think about this one carefully...
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

neumanproductions wrote:Or a harem, but we all know that ain't happening.Image
awww, fuck, I forgot about the harem ending. :mrgreen: I agree that it ain't happening, and it shouldn't, 'cause KS isn't all about sex. but it would be damn cool to get a non-canon harem CG as a reward for getting 100%. sort of a "congrats, you got them all" thing.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Mercutio wrote:and since I haven't posted in this thread before, y'know what I really want to happen in the story? happy endings. stuff that doesn't end with a breakup, or the girl dying, or Hisao dying, or something else going wrong. I want endings where they're happy together. there's not enough of those these days.
Good point, I am also a fan of the diabetes end. They may seem a bit over the top, but I'd rather not go through the good ends with a bittersweet taste left in my mouth.
There's a girl with diabetes in the class, no? But I don't think she has a route.
More seriously now, no matter how sweet the ending is going to be, some things just can't be ignored without harming the story. Hisao dying young, for example. It's sad, it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, but you know it's going to happen, no matter what a lovely wife he is going to have. The happiest he can hope for is to live a good life until that happens.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Minister of Gloom wrote:More seriously now, no matter how sweet the ending is going to be, some things just can't be ignored without harming the story. Hisao dying young, for example. It's sad, it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, but you know it's going to happen, no matter what a lovely wife he is going to have. The happiest he can hope for is to live a good life until that happens.
True, he could die at any moment, but he isn't progressively getting worse to the point where death is assured. Perhaps I'm in denial, but I have hope for Hisao, he could well live a long life if he's careful. I believe his doctor said something similar.

And if he does die young, it wouldn't have to be in the game, because of the timeframe. Then again, there would be no point to having him die after the events of the game, as we wouldn't get to see that part. Hisao's death is one that I don't think we could see coming from far off in the story, unless they level some major foreshadowing. I think the event he has would occur in a traumatic fashion. My main point is that I don't see Hisao as dying, he just has a serious heart condition that is manageable if he does things right.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Darroth

Post by Darroth »

Isn't it canon that Hisao dies at thirty with two kids?
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Darroth wrote:Isn't it canon that Hisao dies at thirty with two kids?
Nothing's really canon at this point, but the devs may or may not keep that one around.

Seeing as his condition's a recessive hereditary one, they might omit the kids, though. Sperm donor? (Kenji! Show my wife THE POWER OF MAN)

Member22

Post by Member22 »

ContinualNaba wrote:
Nothing's really canon at this point, but the devs may or may not keep that one around.
I think Aura stated it quite directly sometime ago as a response to ppl who were fantasizing lovey dovey happy endings -> http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... es+#p37692
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Just because they say it don't mean it's true. Especially wit Aura, that rascally fellow.

Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Member22 wrote:
ContinualNaba wrote:
I think Aura stated it quite directly sometime ago as a response to ppl who were fantasizing lovey dovey happy endings -> http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... es+#p37692
The way he worded that sounds more like a joking comment to me, to be honest.