What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Smoku
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: My own world

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Smoku » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:58 pm

*throws a coin to the wishing well*

I wish I got to see more Kenji content to understand him better

User avatar
Keita
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 am
Location: Germany

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Keita » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 am

Smoku wrote:*throws a coin to the wishing well*

I wish I got to see more Kenji content to understand him better
I think if you see more of Kenji you´ll understand him even less. :lol:
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi
Mishimmie image #1089

User avatar
G3n0c1de
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 1:15 am
Location: How are ya?

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by G3n0c1de » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:52 am

trhvmn wrote:I would think that, were Hisao's parents supposed to play a bigger role in the story later on, they would have already appeared at least once, in the beginning.
Well, they were present at the hospital when Hisao gets the news that he will be going to Yamaku. They didn't have sprites, but no one did at that part.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

User avatar
Nightdragon
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Nightdragon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 am

I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.

Katawa 1.11: You are (not) disabled

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Katawa 1.11: You are (not) disabled » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 am

kosherbacon wrote:I too wonder how the Nakais would react to seeing their son bring home a disfigured/deaf-mute/foreign girl.
If it's Shizune, he could just lie about it:
Hisao: "Sorry Dad, her throat is sore from giving head all night."

Disability successfully hidden. 8)

User avatar
Smoku
Posts: 687
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: My own world

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Smoku » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:24 am

And she can't hear a thing because she did what all night?

User avatar
Minister of Gloom
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:41 am
Location: Israel

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Minister of Gloom » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 am

Smoku wrote:And she can't hear a thing because she did what all night?
That's from two night before. Remember what your mom said will make you blind?
Well, it turns out that it makes girls deaf.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.

User avatar
Srikali
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:56 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Srikali » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:51 am

Well played.
Rue rue, combat the government.

TheApple
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:44 am

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by TheApple » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am

Keita wrote:
Smoku wrote:*throws a coin to the wishing well*

I wish I got to see more Kenji content to understand him better
I think if you see more of Kenji you´ll understand him even less. :lol:
I think so too. I'm confused about some of the things he does and the other times I'm either scared by him or finding him hilarious, so I'm not sure what to make of him sometimes.

User avatar
Bara
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Bara » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 am

TheApple wrote:
Keita wrote:
Smoku wrote:*throws a coin to the wishing well*

I wish I got to see more Kenji content to understand him better
I think if you see more of Kenji you´ll understand him even less. :lol:
I think so too. I'm confused about some of the things he does and the other times I'm either scared by him or finding him hilarious, so I'm not sure what to make of him sometimes.
Yeah, but I think that is a little a bit of Kenji's purpose. When your laughing, raging or smacking your head against you desk at him, or just sitting there asking yourself, "WTF??!?" you are taking a few moments away from Hisao and the girls. Since KS will take a while to run through the full version; a few moments of diversion is a good thing to have for your readers.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?

User avatar
Shintai
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Shintai » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Nightdragon wrote:I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? I think Hanako is too reserved to snap like that, Lily, ehh, kinda hard to go sociopathic when you cant see what you're going nuts on, Rin, well.... she's strange but not violent, Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty, and finally Emi.... probably the most likely to go yandere, but I still don't see it.

User avatar
Bara
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Bara » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Shintai wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? ... Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty,..
Heh, why would she have to get her hands dirty? She has her stooge, Misha, to do the dirty work just like any Crime Boss. :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?

User avatar
Shintai
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Shintai » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Bara wrote:
Shintai wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? ... Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty,..
Heh, why would she have to get her hands dirty? She has her stooge, Misha, to do the dirty work just like any Crime Boss. :twisted:
That's basically what I was trying to imply, what yandere has someone else do the dirty work for them? Shizune would just get someone like Misha to do that for her.

User avatar
Nightdragon
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Nightdragon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Shintai wrote:
Nightdragon wrote:I dont care if its a bad end or something like it, I just really would like someone go all yandere in it.
But which of the girls would be most likely to go nuts at some point? I think Hanako is too reserved to snap like that, Lily, ehh, kinda hard to go sociopathic when you cant see what you're going nuts on, Rin, well.... she's strange but not violent, Shizune is bossy but is probably not one to want to kill someone, and if she did, she wouldn't get her hands dirty, and finally Emi.... probably the most likely to go yandere, but I still don't see it.
Pretty much anyone but Hanako would suffice. It just seems to cliched to have the shy person go crazy. Also Rin is out, mainly because she is so apathetic about everything. Out of all the girls left, I think Shizune would be the one. She already has a commanding personality, and pretty much always has to have her way. Perfect recipe for yandere-ism if you ask me.

User avatar
neumanproductions
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Location: Breathing the same air as you
Contact:

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by neumanproductions » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 pm

And yet there still is a large popularity for the Lilly dominatrix arrangement.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)

Post Reply