Class Roster

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

D0cR0ck

Class Roster

Post by D0cR0ck »

Ive noticed on the Shimmie that some of the students shown in the classroom panel have fan art. Most those fan art's have the characters name somewhere on it.

What i would like to know is how people learned the names of those students not mentioned in Act 1. IS ther a Dev post/Class roster somewhere, or what?
I feel so out of the loop XD

thanks in advance for any answers
G3n0c1de

Re: Class Roster

Post by G3n0c1de »

http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... arena.html
Here's an old blog post that talks about Naomi, all I could find...

But the names are known internally by the dev team, and most of us commoners probably picked up on these through the shimmie tags. The devs have not (to my knowledge) created an actual, publicly viewable roster of all the classroom CG characters.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
D0cR0ck

Post by D0cR0ck »

So it was just picked up through the Shimmie, that makes me feel better, thought I might have missed something, thanks!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

This is the picture, I used as a reference for my Victory Day Fanfic.
The girl behind Shizune is not named, but she was confirmed by the devs as a retcameo of Ritsu from K-On!
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

Post by Guest »

Mirage_GSM wrote:This is the picture, I used as a reference for my Victory Day Fanfic.
The girl behind Shizune is not named, but she was confirmed by the devs as a retcameo of Ritsu from K-On!
That is pretty much JUST what I was looking for!

Thanks a million for sharing that link.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Oh snap.

[shimmie]1827[/shimmie]
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

So Misha's disability is her nickname...
Juno

Post by Juno »

She looks like a cute girl, but is in fact a Russian guy. So yes, it's her nickname.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Juno wrote:She looks like a cute girl, but is in fact a Russian guy. So yes, it's her nickname.
She has very big breasts, for a Russian guy.
Besides, this game already has one trap in it. We don't need another one. What is this, Tomb Raider?
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Juno

Post by Juno »

For all we know those could be rolled up socks in a bra. Or animu gynecomastia. :mrgreen:
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Don't they have any really exciting clubs at Yamaku? I would have pictured Lelouch as being in something more interesting than Literature Club.

This also makes me think about how funny that would be if those OC's that were made by the fans a while back for the Deviantart contest made it somewhere into the final product. Probably not, as once you get down the path so far you lose interest in all those you first met and focus more on the main girl. and its a lot easier for the devs to draw extras like they did in the festival scene...ect than new characters.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

It seems to me that Misha's disability is the fact that she's on the student council.

And I expected the reference characters to actually have original names. For shame!

An interesting chart, anyway.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
Shizu-chan

Post by Shizu-chan »

-giggles- Oh my. I laughed quite a bit when i saw Lezard -giggles- I can't unsee in now dammit >x<
"..."
I fix my glasses, before lifting my hands and swiftly moving them in the air, nodding my finger to my chest and swinging my other fist to the side, waving them slightly in the air, before continuing to poke my lips, pulling off and waving in a circle around the same palm, then cross my arms , fluttering my finger to my forehead in sigh as you attempt too reply.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

neumanproductions wrote:This also makes me think about how funny that would be if those OC's that were made by the fans a while back for the Deviantart contest made it somewhere into the final product.

The toaster :D
D0cR0ck

Post by D0cR0ck »

Suriko wrote:Oh snap.

[shimmie]1827[/shimmie]
lol on the Negima-reference roster.

Thanks for that image, it will be put to good use.