KS Wiki

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Ozymil

KS Wiki

Post by Ozymil »

Hey, so being the unmotivated bastard I am I tried to make a wiki for KS instead of study for Chemistry. However, one already exists!

Just thought I'd throw this out there and whatnot.

http://katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Shoujo_Wiki
Last edited by Ozymil on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
PureLionHeart

Re: KS Wiki

Post by PureLionHeart »

I regular hotbed of information, it is.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

If you want to get technical about it, there's already an official one, but it doesn't seem to have much more information than the one you posted has.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

cemex

Post by cemex »

Heh, I actually made that. Someone made a post complaining about how there was an oekaki and a wiki was bought up. I decided to make a wiki to annoy them.

I'll get to work on it soon

Get chance and luck
Escalator

Post by Escalator »

Is that really necessary? I mean, at least wait until the full version.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I don't know, I think you could update with the characters profiles on that wiki. Also being more colorful. Maybe I'll help out editing the page with the millions of other things I got going on.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
cemex

Post by cemex »

Escalator wrote:Is that really necessary? I mean, at least wait until the full version.
It doesn't have to be necessary. I'm not a dev, I'm merely doing it for shits and giggles. This means that I can create a wiki for whatever reason I want to do it for and I don't have to worry about release dates or anything.

Get chance and luck
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

cemex wrote:and I don't have to worry about release dates or anything.
Oh you.

;_;
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

cemex wrote:
Escalator wrote:Is that really necessary? I mean, at least wait until the full version.
It doesn't have to be necessary. I'm not a dev, I'm merely doing it for shits and giggles. This means that I can create a wiki for whatever reason I want to do it for and I don't have to worry about release dates or anything.
Better yet, put some release dates in anyway and spam the wiki all over the place.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Indeed.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
Alicia_Gunther

Post by Alicia_Gunther »

I don't think we really need one.
Shizu-chan

Post by Shizu-chan »

I um. Don't mean to be a nuisance, but i'm just noting that i decided to write up a small intro on the front page.

Just as i felt I might as well contribute (pfft some excuse that is v.v)
"..."
I fix my glasses, before lifting my hands and swiftly moving them in the air, nodding my finger to my chest and swinging my other fist to the side, waving them slightly in the air, before continuing to poke my lips, pulling off and waving in a circle around the same palm, then cross my arms , fluttering my finger to my forehead in sigh as you attempt too reply.