What you wouldn't have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

D0cR0ck

Re: What you wouldn't want to happen in the story

Post by D0cR0ck »

SilverCitizen wrote:
D0cR0ck wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote: Or Kenji could have a running joke with him explaining a different outlandish reason for hating women every time when asked.
Reminds me of Heath Ledgers Joker.

"wanna know how I got these scars?"
I just imagined Kenji looking like the Joker.....awesome.
There you go
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Ye gods, that one's priceless... XD
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
King of Monkeys

Post by King of Monkeys »

Emi hitting puberty 8)
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

King of Monkeys wrote:Emi hitting puberty 8)
I guess that means we shouldn't have to worry as much about periods, as we will with Rin.
What I want to see instead is some chocolate covering of the body; Valentines Day. Yep, a new fetish has hit my mind since Snow Sakura. And don't even mention "give me the chocolate Hisao"!
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

D0cR0ck wrote:
SilverCitizen wrote:
There you go
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/Sh ... erKenj.jpg
OMG! That's insane! I love it! <333 Thank you!
I have to think about this one carefully...

Post by Guest »

SilverCitizen wrote:
D0cR0ck wrote:
SilverCitizen wrote:
There you go
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/Sh ... erKenj.jpg
OMG! That's insane! I love it! <333 Thank you!
lol! no problem
Daestrum

Post by Daestrum »

-dusts off account-

Phew, think I've lurked enough.

This thread reminds me of some speculation that was rolling around when I first signed up for this board. In regards to Hanako not being a virgin, people used to think her father might have been sexually abusive. I dunno what ever happened to that concept, maybe crud dismissed it while I wasn't looking, but you know... something to think about if not.

On topic, though, I... would not like to see Hanako and Lilly's relationship weaken because Hisao gets involved with one of them. My favorite part of those two paths (and they are my two favorite paths) was that both characters seemed to share the limelight. I know that once the relationship becomes serious between the girls and Hisao, they'll be the focus, but I'd like to see those two remain close, anyways. They're relationship is too strong to be interrupted by a boy, keen?

-crawls back in hole-
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

I hope no route pulls a Heavens feel and kills off (or ignores completely) the characters that you have known the entire game and replace them with new ones just for a single route.
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Rhaegar

Post by Rhaegar »

a romantic rival. either its someone decent and ill feel irrational guilt over 'winning'BETA AS FUCK or its a douchebag and it will lower my opinion of the girl in question.bitches and whores
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Rhaegar wrote:a romantic rival. either its someone decent and ill feel irrational guilt over 'winning'BETA AS FUCK or its a douchebag and it will lower my opinion of the girl in question.bitches and whores
for every route or just one?
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Sorry for necroing an old topic, here.

I for one am glad the Hanako medication/mental hospital/not-quite-rape story arc was removed. It would depress the hell out of me, and may have caused me to give up on the game. Hanako's just too innocent for that. I want to hug her and squeeze her and never let her go. While I wouldn't be thrilled about a pre-fire sexual abuse story arc either, at least give us the chance to beat the shit out of the bastard! (If he's still alive, that is, after the fire and all...)

Other things I wouldn't like to see:

NO MISHA PATH! - Okay, I know it has been stated categorically that she won't get one. I don't know if the reasons were ever explained or not, but it still makes me sad...

No explanation of Misha's disability/condition - I'm leaning towards Aspergers Syndrome (or something similar) or perhaps poor hearing (maybe even combined with Aspergers LOL).

Hanako yandere - Pretty self-explanatory. I don't want her getting jealous of my friendship with another girl and going crazy.

Hanako suicide - DO NOT WANT. That is all.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Well, necroing is fine as long as it adds to the discussion.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

I'd much rather not see Hisao die from heart complications while trying to....yeah...

having arrhythmia myself, it's a touchy, almost scary subject, though I do understand that it is a realistic risk.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

I wouldn't want there to be more bad endings than good or alternate endings. Some bad endings are expected but some light at the end of the tunnel with a descent number of goodish endings would be nice...
...theres probably a dev laughing at this thread and its sister thread right now saying "yeah, the'll be dissapointed Wha ha ha ha :twisted: "
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Shujoxa wrote:I'd much rather not see Hisao die from heart complications while trying to....yeah...
having arrhythmia myself, it's a touchy, almost scary subject, though I do understand that it is a realistic risk.
Definitely, why should he die that way when there is a perfectly good roof to fall off of.
Actually, i'm sure the devs have come up with multiple death scenarios regarding the sex topic that have either been tossed aside or placed as a probable ending...such as if Hisao chooses not to take his meds at one point and it was that choice that caused it.
Also, why do I see Lilly getting struck by a car now? Or Kenji following through with something against one of the girls *cough*Shizune*cough*?
I wonder how those ones came to mind?
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)