What you wouldn't have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Captain Niggawatts

Re: What you wouldn't want to happen in the story

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Csihar wrote:If I'm not mistaken, he is actually Shizune's little brother. That's all we know about him, though.
The devs have never said anything about him, so we don't even know that much. It's generally inferred that Hideaki is Shizune's brother due to appearance similarities.

That said, you people need to go on the Shimmie more... I know it's fanart and not cannon, but there is a lot of support for the Hideaki/Akira pairing.
Considering how much Delta HATES HATES HATES Hideaki, I seriously doubt he is going to show up in any path but Shizune's.

Also, there are parings on the shimmie of everyone and everyone, including Rin and Quagmire from family guy. Your point cannot be any mooter.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

So Aura in a blog or something said something along the lines of "if something like a large event were to happen (like one where choosing your girl friend wouldn't stop it) it would have to happen in every rout." I think he used the example of some character getting abducted by aliens. So with that in mind I hope that if we do get a large event I hope its neutral and can be used differently for each girls' route. That would mean that I wouldn't want a Hakamichi and Satou cat fight in every play through no matter what girl I picked.

(not counting the event in act 1)
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:Also, there are parings on the shimmie of everyone and everyone, including Rin and Quagmire from family guy. Your point cannot be any mooter.
Well of course Rin isn't going to get with Quagmire. That's ridiculous. As well as the lesbian ships, and Jigoro. But Hideaki and Akira seems less ridiculous. This pairing seems to be consistent and recurring. Plus it fits rather well, one is a trap, one is a reverse trap. They are in a relationship while their siblings are rivals.

Through it all, I don't support this pairing. I just see it as probable.
Last edited by G3n0c1de on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

I would say it's highly unlikely, age differences, and I don't think they even know each other, anyways I do fully support it.

On Topic: I wouldn't like Hanako to become completely outgoing and extroverted if we choose Hanako's path, it's okay if she opens a little more, but please no extreme personality changes, I prefer 'em shy :P .
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
Blood-Beryl

Post by Blood-Beryl »

First of all I do not want to see any kind of raping. Even if it would go well with the story or current mood, I just hate this..."theme".

But I do not understand why some of you are worried about Akira being the main part of Lillys path. I do not see any reason why this should be the case. I assume more that she might be a kind of consultant or contact person if you choose the Lilly path (a bit like Yuuko). For example Lilly might be kind of depressed because of some incident and Akira tells you about a connected scene from the past which might give you a hint how you can cheer Lilly up (yeah, not pretty resourceful, but you know what I mean).

And like some already mentioned, I would not like to see huge personality-changes as well. I mean of course it is obvious that Hanako will overcome her fears and all but like mentioned above me it would be sad if she would loose her shyness and cute character.
According to that a tender Shizune would not be a good thing as well...
Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Akira will always be my desired path, like Mayumi or Kareha in Shuffle ;.;

Either way, I can't imagine Hisao as a rapist. "I have a serious heart condition. I know, let's rape someone! It surely won't mess my heart up, doesn't generate stress nor trauma!"
Blood-Beryl

Post by Blood-Beryl »

I think so too but in the Manifest speech cpl_crud said that he had to delete a raping part he wanted to put in. He did not say why exactly he had to remove it so
there might still be such a sequence in the game (though I assume that the other devs did not like such an idea as well but I still think it is possible).
Lilly > Rin > Emi > Hanako > Shizune
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

If you quote someone make sure you read what you want to quote. It sounds like he wanted that scene in no matter what, and the other devs forced him to cut it...
He didn't have to delete the scene; it simply was deleted for some unspecified reason. Also he called it an "almost rape scene" - whatever he thinks of as such - and it was supposed to be a surefire way to a bad ending.
So, I don't think we need to worry about any such scenes in a main story line.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

So, do you regret mentioning the "rape scene", or has it provided suitable amusement as we discuss it?
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

He's probably wishing people would just drop it.
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

For it to end.

/thread
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

I know it's over and all but next time fight about such things in the thread where the controversial statement was posted.
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
D0cR0ck

Post by D0cR0ck »

G3n0c1de wrote: Or Kenji could have a running joke with him explaining a different outlandish reason for hating women every time when asked.
Reminds me of Heath Ledgers Joker.

"wanna know how I got these scars?"
SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

D0cR0ck wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote: Or Kenji could have a running joke with him explaining a different outlandish reason for hating women every time when asked.
Reminds me of Heath Ledgers Joker.

"wanna know how I got these scars?"
I just imagined Kenji looking like the Joker.....awesome.
I have to think about this one carefully...