What you wouldn't have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ze spy

Re: What you wouldn't want to happen in the story

Post by ze spy »

Eh, I don't want Aura (or the other devs) thinking that everyone either hates it, or those who like it and obsess over it. Ex: Fan-Fic, only time I every wrote fan-fic wasn't sexual at all, I was bored and decided to make a damned comedy, basically, Bromont is my hero.
"That weird motherfucker"
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

not a virgin...

taking bets of who did it with Kenji!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Probably someone who wasn't in Act 1 at all, and even money she won't be in Acts 2-4 either...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Hideaki.
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Caesius wrote:Hideaki.
Well, Kenji doesn't have a good vision, and Hideaki's anatomy isn't exactly what we... shall I say "masculine"? MANLY, so, who knows?
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
a3d

Post by a3d »

inb4 it turns out Hanako isn't a virgin because she was "used" before the fire (Think Sakura F/SN) and now that she has the scars, previous "user" doesn't want to touch her.

This is a case of something I don't want.

Well maybe a little.
SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

Lawls wrote:Okay chaps this one is for things we hope won't be apart of X's route. They can be plot points or endings or maybe some cliche's you would like to see avoided. I'll get things rolling with this:

Ikezawa- Arc is mostly just overcoming ghosts from the past
Ibarzaki- suzuka the VN
Satou- story is mostly about her sister
Tezuka- identity crisis
Hakamichi- story is all about her brother

I'm interested in hearing everyones thoughts on what they hope is not in the story
Geez, I had to go to the website and look up the characters just see who was who in this list. I know I don't really keep track of this game and I haven't played it in a while but please try to use given names.
I have to think about this one carefully...
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

SilverCitizen wrote:Geez, I had to go to the website and look up the characters just see who was who in this list. I know I don't really keep track of this game and I haven't played it in a while but please try to use given names.
To each his own, but I don't see why he insists on using their family names. The given names are more commonly used on these forums, by the devs, and even in the game.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

Post by Guest »

Rin dying of breast cancer
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

G3n0c1de wrote:To each his own, but I don't see why he insists on using their family names. The given names are more commonly used on these forums, by the devs, and even in the game.
It's just what I do
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Do you guys, like, deliberately come up with the most ridiculous scenarios so that when the game comes out and none of the stuff you were "expecting" to happen happens you can be like "oh wow this game way exceeded my expectations which I'm implying were low to begin with"?

I mean really what is the point of this thread other to complain about certain cliches and to imply that the writers have no creativity. At least think of whether or not the thing you're insisting that the writers should not do has a realistic chance of actually happening, especially now that the game is nearing the final stretch and most of the bad ideas should've been culled. Otherwise you people might as well be saying "I don't want the Hanako path to become a zombie survival horror etc."

Guest wrote:Rin dying of breast cancer
I mean come on, since when was even this a cliche? What did teenage girls dying of breast cancer ever do to you to deserve your ire?

Edit: By the way, I'm pretty sure most of the bad ends will have things happen in the story that you guys don't want and haven't even thought about, 'cause that's what they're there for, you know? Or rather, the good ends are there to reward good choices.

Post by Guest »

Caesius not dying of breast cancer
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

a3d wrote:inb4 it turns out Hanako isn't a virgin because she was "used" before the fire (Think Sakura F/SN) and now that she has the scars, previous "user" doesn't want to touch her.
This is a case of something I don't want.
Well maybe a little.
The issue with that is she was like 12 years old at the time.

Alright so two issues I want to address.

Issue #1
I wouldn't want to see any of the 5 main girls not-a-virgin. Obvious reasons are obvious:
Hanako: She is so shut off, from the date of the fire, from others that it would make no sense for her to, i'll use the term 'used' in these cases.
Lilly: Her personality of being proper, foreign, and having gone to an all-girls school turns me away from her being anything but a virgin.
Emi: Despite her being represented as the cutest character in KS, she is also very hyper. Also, in Japanese reality there aren't that many who look for the smallest melons at the market. Sorry Emi, I still love you. Also, I see her more focused on her track activities and helping Rin than being interested in men. Just look at the ending we got for that path, you who complain about it being to little know what I mean.
Rin: I don't many people hanging around Rin long enough for a move to be made. Why does she draw herself into her sense of reality and such is because all she has to converse with is Emi for true companionship. You'll be suprised by my belief that Rin is actually lonelier than Hanako after thinking about it on my own.
Shizune: For my sense, now you'll understand why she is last behind even Misha on the list in my sig, is because she is to controlling and comes off as what I think of a bitchy some times. Now i'm sure there are men out there who would take advantage (actually it would probably be the other way around) but why does it appear that Misha is her only friend...because no one else wants to be around her. Kind of stands out when there are no other members in the student council and why Shizune and Misha are always wanting to go into town for lunch or stay in the council room for hours on end.

Issue #2
I don't care to see anyone die on a good ending. I just watched the entire series of Gurren Lagann and it made me cry. :cry: Not the strongest with Kamina's death but the second half where Nia could no longer exist and multiples of the other main cast died just to give the lesson at the end where "make way for the generation of the future" Pour Simon, I feel for you. (Okay, I'll talk about that someplace else) What it pertains to here is that none of the important characters have anything that could kill them except for Hisao. If he dies it would be a bad ending anyways. Also, as much as I can see it happening it would be a shame for this to end up like school days, more on the Anime sense. for one thing Hisao couldn't keep up with Makoto Ito's sex activities anyways but I would rather not see a crazy killing scene with beheading and womb slicing. Even if there would be a NICE BOAT!

Yes, I am to obsessed with this aren't I.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Yes, it's a game where you fuck cripples and you're trying to inject logic into it, don't do that.
"That weird motherfucker"
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

"I don't want the Hanako path to become a zombie survival horror etc."
Well actually...
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare