What you wouldn't have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Panty Supervisor

Re: What you wouldn't want to happen in the story

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Maybe a rival would boost Hanako's competitiveness, if added to her path at the right moment.
Hanako would be like:
"Lilly, get me a towel, a bottle of whiskey, a cucumber, two metric tons of bismuth, a flashlight, a chess board, a basket full of puppies and a Spanish translation of 'The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire'! I'M GOING TO WIN HISAO BACK, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!"
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Panty Supervisor wrote:'The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire'
Hey, I have that book! xD
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

I'm going to chop up this quote for commenting.
Panty Supervisor wrote:two metric tons of bismuth
For what?!?! Detecting fire??? :shock:
Panty Supervisor wrote:"Lilly, get me a towel, a bottle of whiskey, a cucumber... a basket full of puppies
death by moe.
Panty Supervisor wrote: a Spanish translation of 'The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire'!
... what!?
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi

Post by Guest »

Groping

Something about grabbing a girl's tits/ass/snatch when she's still in her clothes, even when it's consensual, doesn't sit right with me. I guess part of me believes that sex should be as far divorced as possible from "everyday life". And it just doesn't seem tasteful, which I think the devs said that they were going for.
traitor

Post by traitor »

Hanako is about to show you her favorite book

Hanako pulls out The Secret.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

traitor wrote:Hanako is about to show you her favorite book

She has a penis.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.

kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

traitor wrote:Hanako is about to show you her favorite book

Or Dianetics. It'd be an older edition without the scary fiery volcano on the cover.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Hanako pulls out her favourite book.

It's The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

WAIT NO THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
traitor

Post by traitor »

kosherbacon wrote: Or Dianetics. It'd be an older edition without the scary fiery volcano on the cover.
Never read this before, what's it about?

Seriously speaking though, I don't want Hideaki to show up in the story at all; all the characters have qualities that most of us can relate to, but Hideaki seems to be like the stereotypical anime moeblob thrown in there just to fuck with the audience, he's gonna break some flow.
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

Guest wrote:Groping

Something about grabbing a girl's tits/ass/snatch when she's still in her clothes, even when it's consensual, doesn't sit right with me. I guess part of me believes that sex should be as far divorced as possible from "everyday life". And it just doesn't seem tasteful, which I think the devs said that they were going for.
You man are a bit twisted. I'ts like you are traumatised with sex (either that or you live in a very repressed culture or you are a virgin,...). Sex isn't something abnormal. It's human basic impulse and it's good to have it mixed with your normal day, with love and caring, ... than stand out as a sore thumb or like it was something inmoral T_T

I'm a girl and petting above the clothes was one of the greatest things to do with my boyfriend when we still hadn't advanced to heavier matters. It's diferent if it would be something like touching her breast or more right in front of everybody else but it doesn't seem to be what you are commenting at all.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Juno

Post by Juno »

Hanako shows you her favourite book.
It's Twilight.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Juno wrote:Hanako shows you her favourite book.
It's Twilight.
Ah shit.

Post by Guest »

>express distaste for groping
>get called a sick twisted virgin
Such is life in The Zone.

Anyway I thought I was making it clear that I find sex and love to be separate things, and maybe some of you disagree, but come the fuck on.
Although it will be interesting to see how each writer approaches this in the full release, so I'll hand it to you for making me consider that with the culture comment.
Point is, I still don't like groping or the idea of giving into these base urges of MUSTFORNICATEWITHEVERYTHINGTHATMOVES.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Sex in loving relationships is pretty important. Love isn't just all cuddles and kissing. 'Groping' is a bit of a crude term and implies the base lust that you describe. But petting and caressing through the clothing is something most people in relationships do, and that is normal. It's a part of foreplay.

And I find it hard to believe that you equate all sex with primal, base urges. That's just not how it is. People in love have sex. Deal with it.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.

Post by Guest »

G3n0c1de wrote:And I find it hard to believe that you equate all sex with primal, base urges.
That's because I don't. Groping is one of the things that I do not like, and it is also seperate from fondling, let's make that clear. I don't get what's making you all think that I find sex disgusting.