Tokyopop talks to Pimmy at Anime Expo

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

a3d

Re: Tokyopop talks to Pimmy at Anime Expo

Post by a3d »

Out of the whole video I liked the Dante cosplayerthe most.

Also neat stuff, I wish I went there. Except you know, I don't feel like flying thousands upon thousands of kilometers.

Also it's cool that we are finally getting SOME sort of release date, I mean with Duke Nukem Forever announced, it would be a shame if KS fell behind.

hurhur.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Guest Poster wrote:It was really cool to see those KS valentine cards and dakimakura's as part of the movie. Fun stuff.
Oh God, oh God, oh GOD! SHE SAID THEY WANT IT OUT BEFORE 2010 ENDS! GAAAH!!!
That'd be nice, but honestly I wouldn't hold it against them if they'd be forced to skip over into 2011. Those last 10% of a project are always a real killer.
Ah yes, the classic 'Right, we're done, let's see what needs polis-FFFFFFFUUUUUU!' moments. I've been there.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

Smoku wrote:Oh God, oh God, oh GOD! SHE SAID THEY WANT IT OUT BEFORE 2010 ENDS! GAAAH!!!

Why do I live in the middle of the damn Europe and can't attend such awesome conventions.....
They want it out. I don't think it happen honestly though.
Bara

Post by Bara »

ubergeneral wrote:
Smoku wrote:Oh God, oh God, oh GOD! SHE SAID THEY WANT IT OUT BEFORE 2010 ENDS! GAAAH!!!
They want it out. I don't think it happen honestly though.
They want it out like an 8 plus month pregnant woman wants that baby inside her out; of course it WOULD be a hell of a lot easier for the Devs to throw up their hands and walk away from KS than a woman with a baby inside her to do that.... :roll:

I read that and it makes very little sense. I shouold know better than to post when I'm this tired... :oops:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

i'm just being realistic. Right now only 3 paths are done being written. For all we know one of the path writers could be really behind or unmotivated and cause the whole thing to drag out. In any case even when all the writing is done direction will probolly take months so unless the last two paths are done this month it won't be out.
Bara

Post by Bara »

ubergeneral wrote:i'm just being realistic. Right now only 3 paths are done being written. For all we know one of the path writers could be really behind or unmotivated and cause the whole thing to drag out. In any case even when all the writing is done direction will probolly take months so unless the last two paths are done this month it won't be out.
Don't forget they already had one writer hit by a truck. Don't dare fate to top that... :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Guest wrote:are those pics in the folder on the video CGs from the game? :s what a spoiler
nah I believe thats all shimmie stuff
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Burial_By_Fire

Post by Burial_By_Fire »

Smoku wrote:It's ways better to release a genius game (novel, bla bla bla, no fighting over words) after long ages then to release something that would let down all the fans and leave a lot worse impression then the act 1, in a shorter amount of time.
Katawa Shoujo Forever.
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Burial_By_Fire wrote:
Smoku wrote:It's ways better to release a genius game (novel, bla bla bla, no fighting over words) after long ages then to release something that would let down all the fans and leave a lot worse impression then the act 1, in a shorter amount of time.
Katawa Shoujo Forever.
Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.
Aw hell naw, sup dawg?
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Burial_By_Fire wrote:
Katawa Shoujo Forever.
Doesn't work anymore. The God-damned abomination was PLAYABLE at PAX, and is actually coming out.

Going forward, I guess L.A. Noire will have to replace it.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Shin

Post by Shin »

PureLionHeart wrote:
Burial_By_Fire wrote:
Katawa Shoujo Forever.
Doesn't work anymore. The God-damned abomination was PLAYABLE at PAX, and is actually coming out.

Going forward, I guess L.A. Noire will have to replace it.
Or Half Life 2: Episode 3.
stranger

Post by stranger »

Wow, she seems serious about trying to hawk those things. I just can't imagine wanting to sell my art in the medium of spooge receptacle.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

I have a huge pile of work I want done by the end of the month so I can never think of it again. That doesn't mean I'm actually going to do it.