STAB TIME!: Katawa Shoujo Yandere Fun-Happy Knife Frenzy!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which character is most likely to go loco?

Emi
3%
Rin
3%
Shizune
3%
Lilly
3%
Hanako
36%
Misha
22%
Kenji
20%
Nurse
4%
Mutou
1%
Yuuko
4%

Total votes: 334

Esa94

Re: STAB TIME!: Katawa Shoujo Yandere Fun-Happy Knife Frenzy!

Post by Esa94 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Like this?

(Skip to about the middle and ignore the horrible dub.)
Yeah, sorta like that.

(I've read too much Naruto, I could tell what that link was going to lead to before even clicking it :|)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I'm sorry, I obviously wasn't thinking clearly when I posted that link. I was just about to remove it, but it has already been quoted.
On the other hand I rechecked the forum rules and such links are not explicitly forbidden, so I don't know what your policy on the subject is. If you object, feel free to remove it.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

To me, kapparomeo's Misha-pic in the opening post says it all. Misha has all the potential to go bonkers if:

A) She's somehow jealous and possessive of Shizune, and doesn't wish to see anyone getting between her and Shizune.
B) She feels left out and gets jealous that Shizune has more game and gets more action than she does.

Crimes of passion have been committed for less. Technically speaking, all the same points could apply to Hanako aswell, but she'd be likelier to use Molotov cocktails instead of a boring knife. But I already voted Misha, so...
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

While I'm most comfortable with the idea of Lilly slicing and dicing everyone, I feel that she wouldn't do so while crazy. No, when blind fencer ZatoLilly cuts people, she's in complete control of what she's doing.

So, I voted Yuuko.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Really, why -isn't- there a Hisao option? :P
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

I did originally put Hisao up there, but I dropped his option because the forum only limits you to ten poll choices, and so someone had to go. In the end, I think it's more fun to picture Hisao frantically trying to escape a mob of stab-happy fingnibble coocoo kaloomanary wiblicker dingpopotanaserimuns.

Hisao would probably be the least effective killcrazy loon, anyway - this is a guy who finds it an effort to throw hollow whiffle balls, for Heaven's sake. Hell, even the classic Ineffectual Madman (in the book at least), Jack Torrance, smashed a few doors down - Hisao couldn't even heft the axe without getting a coronary! Our protagonist would probably find it more effective to leap off of the roof and try aiming to hit someone on the way down.

Then again, Hisao could go all Charles Jospeh Whitman on us and be a clocktower sniper. He might not have the strength or stamina to hack and slash, but guns are much more suited to him. *Sings*All you gotta do is, move, your little finger...
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
Acwose

Post by Acwose »

Shizune. Her rage at how hard it was to get the tack boxes, or her subtle frustration when Misha is too busy to translate for her. Plus when Misha make physical contact with Hiaso and she's slightly jealous. Given the right trigger, I can see it happening.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

kapparomeo wrote:Hisao would probably be the least effective killcrazy loon, anyway - this is a guy who finds it an effort to throw hollow whiffle balls, for Heaven's sake.
On the other hand he pulled off the backbreaking work of hammering together a few dozen festival stalls without batting an eyelash...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
kapparomeo wrote:Hisao would probably be the least effective killcrazy loon, anyway - this is a guy who finds it an effort to throw hollow whiffle balls, for Heaven's sake.
On the other hand he pulled off the backbreaking work of hammering together a few dozen festival stalls without batting an eyelash...
Uhhh, he used up all his stamina putting those stalls together for the festival. So when it came time to impress the girls he went all woozy and limp in the wrist; failing to get a stuffed toy for Misha (And this is why there is no harem route in the story. Just one more stinking stuffed animal and we could have all had harems). :wink:

How is that for tap dancing through the cow patties? :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Well to be fair hammering some nails through a load of cheap plywood isn't very demanding.
Being dragged through a fair by someone like Shizune? probly much more demanding.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Leotrak wrote:Really, why -isn't- there a Hisao option? :P
Also absent is Akira, but as with the case of Lilly, it's hard to be yandere when you're already a cold-blooded killer.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

It's official, Hanako voted most likely to be and or go yandere.
Hanako Lover
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

I still think Lily will be the yandere. The calm, polite and oh so delightful yandere.

"Hisao you do know I can hear your heart beating right?"
"Oh the blood on my blouse? oh dearie me I never noticed, don't worry Hisao. It's not mine."
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

Wrench Wench wrote:I still think Lily will be the yandere. The calm, polite and oh so delightful yandere.

"Oh the blood on my blouse? oh dearie me I never noticed, don't worry Hisao. It's not mine."
But what does Lilly have to go yandere over?
Hanako Lover
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Xybaro wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:I still think Lily will be the yandere. The calm, polite and oh so delightful yandere.

But what does Lilly have to go yandere over?
Hisao looking at over women.

DOHOHOHOHO