About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kosherbacon

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by kosherbacon »

Bara wrote:(So please, speculate as wildly as you want about Hisao and Kenji sex scenes so SC will delete them all.)
:cry: Aw, man!
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

sweet, hadn't thought about places. let's see...

I kinda doubt Hanako would want to have sex anywhere someone could see her, though I do have this great mental image of them kissing in the tea room and they haven't told Lilly that they're dating and Lilly comes in when they're lip-locked, so they have to sneak out very, very quietly. :mrgreen: and then, of course, they'd run into Rin in the hallway right outside, and she'd announce their presence.

and yeah, I think sex with Rin in the art room will probably happen. just 'cause. the real question, is she going to want Hisao to pour paint all over her and himself and then they make sweet art on a giant canvas. maybe a little out there, but at least they definitely wouldn't say if it was good or not until they were done. probably.

as for Shizune in the student council room, depends on if she likes mixing business with pleasure. :lol: dunno how adventurous she is, it's not the same thing as being competitive, so it's kinda hard to say. I can say that I'd be totally in favor of going at it in Misha's room when Misha's not there, just in case Misha shows up.

Lilly also doesn't seem that adventurous, but it's really hard to say just from act 1. I really don't know where she'd want to have sex (besides, y'know, the bedroom).

roof's a good one for Emi (and Rin, now that I think about it), also maybe some place where they keep the PE equipment and stuff. or some shelter near the track, if she and Hisao are out there and it starts raining. of all the girls, I think she'd be the most likely one to be spontaneous about it, so she's most likely to end up with a sex scene somewhere unusual.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Smoku wrote:Lol sense tingling...
A dev or devs laughs at us for our talks!
>implying they're not always laughing at us
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/626/kntstare.jpg
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

It would have to be a pretty... adventurous couple that would want to perform Biblical exegesis on the roof of the school. Have a look at those background pictures again - it's all pebbles and stones! Honeymoon suite at Grosvenor House it is not! The text mentions a few benches, but that limits options to either plastic garden furniture which isn't sturdy or wooden picnic tables which are less Song of Songs and more Luke 23.
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

I sense a picnic on the roof... With a thick blanket, just so... you know, if it gets cold, you can wrap it around you?
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
Bara

Post by Bara »

AapoAlas wrote:I sense a picnic on the roof... With a thick blanket, just so... you know, if it gets cold, you can wrap it around you?
Naw, only Manly Picnics allowed on the rooftop; with whiskey and pretzels not blankets. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

So Hisao and Rin brainstorming new paintings on the roof, fueled by whiskey, then having sloppy drunken sex in the early light of dawn?
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

kapparomeo wrote:It would have to be a pretty... adventurous couple that would want to perform Biblical exegesis on the roof of the school. Have a look at those background pictures again - it's all pebbles and stones! Honeymoon suite at Grosvenor House it is not! The text mentions a few benches, but that limits options to either plastic garden furniture which isn't sturdy or wooden picnic tables which are less Song of Songs and more Luke 23.
Biblical exewhat? The hell you on about? Get out, Jesus freak.
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

Guest wrote:
Biblical exewhat? The hell you on about? Get out, Jesus freak.
-"To know someone in the biblical sense" is a euphemism for having sex. I don't know if it's used in America but it's a relatively common phrase here in Blighty.
-Song of Songs: book full of erotic imagery.
-Luke 23: chapter where Jesus gets crucified.

Getting "nailed to some wood" does not necessarily mean that you are having a good time! :P
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

Whoops, that last post was me, sorry, I forgot to log in. I just saw the message and hit reply - I just came over here from /a/ and filled out the captcha automatically without thinking. :oops:

Anyway, now you know, friend anon, and knowing is half the battle. The other half is people getting shot and killed and brutally maimed in a whirl of chaos and madness.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: :3
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Suddenly, Bible.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5378/75748477.jpg

So, uhm... I wonder if there will be any cat/bunny ears involved
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Smoku wrote:So, uhm... I wonder if there will be any cat/bunny ears involved
That cat doll is probably a sign of things to come on the Shizune path, but I would much rather prefer cat ears on Emi as I just thing she has the energetic personality to fit.

To respond to the roof being full of rocks, in "The Deep End" Hisao and Kenji appear to be sitting on a hard surface. There are indeed a few tables and benches up on the roof as stated in "Foot and Mouth". I admite he does mention the pebbles but i've seen rooftops like that and generally they are not completely made of pebbles, especially when there are benches and tables up there as if people would have been up there at one time or another. I still have to vote for that location to be a prime one.
PS: (I just love Rin's attitude in that scene, and you with your puppy-dog eyes Emi. HNNNG)
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Bara

Post by Bara »

Other than this being an OELVN and the Bible being one of the root sources of Western culture and thereby having an influence on the story through the authors writing I doubt that the Bible or religion has any reason to be brought up in this thread. Nor is there a reason for calling anyone "Jesus Freak" in the forums for using bible based allusions and reference in one post.

Now, to make a passing attempt at keeping my own post on topic; I picture Lilly as the girl most likely to want to have sex outdoors in a natural setting. I don't think she would get so much a voyeuristic thrill from it by feeling as if she might be seen as she would be excited from experiencing sex while immersed in the sounds, smells, and sensations of the outdoors.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Just another anonymous asshole

Post by Just another anonymous asshole »

As long as you get to rape/bukakke/degrade Misha in ANY way possible, I will give the developers a blowjob.
flat what

Post by flat what »

Just another anonymous asshole wrote:As long as you get to rape/bukakke/degrade Misha in ANY way possible, I will give the developers a blowjob.
:| ... The developers will miss a chance of a blowjob then.