About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kapparomeo

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by kapparomeo »

:shock:

Geez, guys, there's a degree of difference between that and just taking the initiative in a relationship, y'know.
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Darroth wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Over here "OHGODSEMENEVERYWHERE!" and "AHHH I'M GOING BLIND!" is not considered tasteful.
Seriously...what the fuck is wrong with Japan?
Shinto-based culture vs. Christian-based culture I'd imagine.
But they're so repressed in their day to day lives...
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

kapparomeo wrote::shock:

Geez, guys, there's a degree of difference between that and just taking the initiative in a relationship, y'know.
Given half the fellows here think that taking the initiative involves chloroform, and almost all of the other half thinks it involves flags during conversations, were you at all surprised at this turnout?
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I want to see a Lilly paizuri.
a Rin foot job would probably be present on the Rin path, that's what I assume
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

kapparomeo wrote:Geez, guys, there's a degree of difference between that and just taking the initiative in a relationship, y'know.
Well, in my book, forcing another person to have sex is rape, regardless of whether it happens in a relationship or not. Last time I looked the most western judicial systems saw it the same way.
"Just" ripping the shirt open would not be rape if it stopped there, but it would be a bit more than just "taking the initiative."
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
SenZen

Post by SenZen »

Xuan wrote:The only rape that I believe we would see (I don't believe for a second there would be rape though) in this story is because Hisao going nuts because of depression. Other than that, well, outdoors maybe?
The only kind of rape i can imagine is some sort of badend where you're ambiguous with -insert heroine here- and not on a particular route. Maybe you get drunk with kenji and decide to thwart the female conspirators with some double penetration and then you HNNNNNNNNG and die. I certainly wouldn't mind a badend sex route like one in tsukihime where you -insert spoilers here-
TipsyRooster

Post by TipsyRooster »

Rin's is going to be hilarious.
Though Hisao will have the pleasure of stripping her, though it isn't like she could get Emi to do it for her...
Or COULD she?
Cockadoodle...hic!
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Well, I don't think there are only two options for the sex scenes, namely "OHMYODI'MGOINGTOJIZZALLOVERYOURFACE" or the purple prose variant.
There are many ways to write a rather kinky scene while being perfectly tasteful. (Then again, it probably depends on what you deem kinky...)

Somehow, I'm worried about what words will be used, since I'm really picky when it comes to that. No matter how good the scene was until then, as soon as the word "pussy" is uttered, for example, everything I might have been feeling at that point vanishes into thin air.
Though I'm working on being able to ignore that...-.-
That might be just me, though.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

blackrising wrote:There are many ways to write a rather kinky scene while being perfectly tasteful. (Then again, it probably depends on what you deem kinky...)
AND on what you deem tasteful...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

ubergeneral wrote:I think it will be the second one. The devs said they wanted to be tasteful
i dunno, Shizune seems like the sadistic type, Emi clearly riding on top, and as for Rin...well she's probably going to wanna try some weird things on Hisao
Wrench Wench wrote:
Darroth wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Over here "OHGODSEMENEVERYWHERE!" and "AHHH I'M GOING BLIND!" is not considered tasteful.
^i think that's why

as for rape, no. not gonna happen. Hisao's heart cant handle that type of action, as well as it probably being out of the "tasteful" category.
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Bringerof_D wrote: as for rape, no. not gonna happen. Hisao's heart cant handle that type of action, as well as it probably being out of the "tasteful" category.
I just thought about if it goes the other way though. Not Hisao who goes after the girl but the girl going after Hisao causing him to have a heart attack; BAD END.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Metals

Post by Metals »

Wrench Wench wrote:
Darroth wrote:
I think Bringerof_D is right here. It's like Britain sort of. They were always stiff upper-lip kind of people, and yet their comedy tends to be over the top and wacky, like Monty Python or Benny Hill. So with sexual repression, there could probably be the same kind of thing.
G0t0

Post by G0t0 »

I wouldn't be surprised if trying to have sex too early in the game would lead to a bad end.
Kinda like the Jack romance in Mass Effect 2, sure you can have kinky sex early on, but it could destroy any chance of romance you would have had with them.
Bara

Post by Bara »

No matter what they write for the sex scenes they WILL catch flack for it being too much, or too little, or too whatever. First and last, they should focus on making a scene that adds to the story and character which they as a writer and member of the Dev team can be proud of; or at least live with. Let the chips fall where they may otherwise, cause with sex, every ones opinion is different and they tend to be strong opinions. :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Or we could, y'know, for a change of pace, trust that the devs aren't screaming retarded man-apes.

Shocking, I know.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué