A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Smoku

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by Smoku »

Hilarious sex, yes. that'd be fun.

Wow, this thread got popular...

Post by Guest »

kapparomeo wrote: Emi - she tries to ride cowgirl but owing to her lack of knees she can't keep her balance, and topples backwards off of Hisao, tumbles head over heels over the edge of the bed, and slams against the floor.
I lol'd. This ought to happen in the full game - it's hilarious while still sounding entirely too plausible.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Guest wrote:
kapparomeo wrote: Emi - she tries to ride cowgirl but owing to her lack of knees she can't keep her balance, and topples backwards off of Hisao, tumbles head over heels over the edge of the bed, and slams against the floor.
I lol'd. This ought to happen in the full game - it's hilarious while still sounding entirely too plausible.
If you actually think about it you realise the poor lass could well have some problems if she goes on top.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

(Various speculations ongoing)
I think I can say for a fact that all of us devs are SO having the biggest trollface going on as we read this thread.

Manually.

>:)
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Juno

Post by Juno »

Guest wrote:
Too bad the girl actually HAS knees.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Juno wrote:
Guest wrote:
Too bad the girl actually HAS knees.
Well yes but the little stubs wouldn't lend themselves to balance and she'd end up falling over. Be interesting to see how Rin and Emi end up limited in the positions they can use.
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

One would assume that using your feet to do everything would give you a good sense of balance so I don't really see any absolute major screw (Oh god) ups when Hisao tries to drill Rin. But then again, it's Rin. You never know.

Also I'm sorry but I just HAVE to ask, how in the holy goddamn hell do you break THREE of your partner's ribs Wrench Wench?
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

DemonOfRandgris wrote:Also I'm sorry but I just HAVE to ask, how in the holy goddamn hell do you break THREE of your partner's ribs Wrench Wench?
I'm a six and a half foot tall slab of muscle. I've pulled doors off cars with my bare hands before.

You can guess how it happened. But it's a funny story nonetheless.
I just squeezed too hard while he was...well don't need to get into that. But yeah I pretty much just held him in my arms and crushed him, not on purpose it was a reflex action. The worst part is we didn't notice till after when he suddenly went "you know I just realised. I'm having a hard time breathing" and started poking his chest at which point he just said "ow" in a completely deadpan voice (I really hate it when he does that, it's just freaky) which was followed by him saying he thought his ribs were broken and passed out.

I spent the rest of the night apologising to an unconscious man and then spent the next month hiding from him. That ended when he busted into my parents place looking for me and demanded to know why I'd been avoiding him. Got to admit it was pretty cool. Guy spent twenty minutes wandering around my parents place with my father in some kinda hold just dragging him along (apparently he tried to stop him) and looking for me. Fucks sake I was such an idiot back then. Ah well who doesn't say that huh?
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

Juno wrote:Too bad the girl actually HAS knees.
Yeah, I just remembered myself that she lost her legs at the shin rather than the thigh. Still, lacking friction she'd still slip if she leant too far forwards or backwards...

Good God Almighty, I'm having annnotated diagrams showing directional arrows of mechanical effort in my head. I need a drink... :oops:
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Wow, we've gone from rape, to dominance, to humorous first time, to personal life. This thread really has spawned into something of immense popularity.
It is interesting to see the ideas being discussed considering that it still gets us no closer to knowing the actual scenes. I've just got to make a guess on the actual first H-scene of each path:

Misha: first of all if she gets anything I have to say it is going to be aggressive on her part. I think tricking Hisao into a closet or her room where she acting very sexy in front of him till he gives in. Virginity lost. :shock:
Shizune: My simplest answer is a blowjob. Her mouth gets little work at all so she would actually be very awkward. Being her controlling self she ends things after that. Quick scene but still my guess at the first. Virginity not lost. :x
Lilly: Tit job plain and simple. Not able to see, her breasts are the connection between her and Hisao. Then I think the two would get their bodies really close to each other as Lilly's entire body is of course more sensitive than the normal person. Sensual licking of the body and missionary to end. Virginity lost. :oops:
Hanako: She is really hard for me to guess on but I actually think it would take place in the classroom. Hisao himself is getting tired of all the waiting and when they have cleaning duty; they still have that right? Anyways, they do it after all the students have left. First she sits on as desk and Hisao uses his mouth, then a switch to her leaning against the desk and Hisao penetrates from behind after a long drawn out ordeal and Hisao tries to keep her quiet so others might not hear her moans. Virginity lost. (She surprisingly becomes more open after that to everyone and people start to take notice) :D
Rin: Who didn't see me saying foot job when it came to this one. It shall be in the art room as Hisao joins the art club following the Rin path. To be a little kinky she asks Hisao to draw on her with the paint that is lying around and draws a full image on her chest and abdomen. Or Hisao actually excels in art and they have one of those Titanic moments. Rin comments after seeing his crotch "Looks like I was completely wrong. No problems here". On a limb, I’m going to say that Rin goes on top and Hisao pays particular interest to the design he drew on her. He later helps with her cloths after the paint has dried onto her. Virginity lost. :mrgreen:
Emi: Sorry, I’m not going to say doggy style. During the night they had been talking late and instead of leaving the room Emi stays thinking it would be easier for them to run tomorrow if she stayed anyways. She changes into some of Hisao's PJ's while he has his back turned and he gets aroused, then she cuddles up to him in the same bed. They fall asleep and Hisao wakes up in the middle of the night to Emi kissing him. He is startled at first but they begin kissing each other all over. Lots of other feely touchy acts commence. Now is where things get tricky. Hisao’s heart starts to act up even before intercourse. Emi notices this and right before they are about to do it Emi calls it off in fear of what might happen to Hisao. Hisao’s heart returns to the normal awkward pace it was when Emi first crawled up against him when she got into bed. They fall asleep but closely cuddled together. Virginity not lost. :cry:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
TipsyRooster

Post by TipsyRooster »

neumanproductions wrote:Wow, we've gone from rape, to dominance, to humorous first time, to personal life. This thread really has spawned into something of immense popularity.
It is interesting to see the ideas being discussed considering that it still gets us no closer to knowing the actual scenes. I've just got to make a guess on the actual first H-scene of each path:

Misha: first of all if she gets anything I have to say it is going to be aggressive on her part. I think tricking Hisao into a closet or her room where she acting very sexy in front of him till he gives in. Virginity lost. :shock:
Shizune: My simplest answer is a blowjob. Her mouth gets little work at all so she would actually be very awkward. Being her controlling self she ends things after that. Quick scene but still my guess at the first. Virginity not lost. :x
Lilly: Tit job plain and simple. Not able to see, her breasts are the connection between her and Hisao. Then I think the two would get their bodies really close to each other as Lilly's entire body is of course more sensitive than the normal person. Sensual licking of the body and missionary to end. Virginity lost. :oops:
Hanako: She is really hard for me to guess on but I actually think it would take place in the classroom. Hisao himself is getting tired of all the waiting and when they have cleaning duty; they still have that right? Anyways, they do it after all the students have left. First she sits on as desk and Hisao uses his mouth, then a switch to her leaning against the desk and Hisao penetrates from behind after a long drawn out ordeal and Hisao tries to keep her quiet so others might not hear her moans. Virginity lost. (She surprisingly becomes more open after that to everyone and people start to take notice) :D
Rin: Who didn't see me saying foot job when it came to this one. It shall be in the art room as Hisao joins the art club following the Rin path. To be a little kinky she asks Hisao to draw on her with the paint that is lying around and draws a full image on her chest and abdomen. Or Hisao actually excels in art and they have one of those Titanic moments. Rin comments after seeing his crotch "Looks like I was completely wrong. No problems here". On a limb, I’m going to say that Rin goes on top and Hisao pays particular interest to the design he drew on her. He later helps with her cloths after the paint has dried onto her. Virginity lost. :mrgreen:
Emi: Sorry, I’m not going to say doggy style. During the night they had been talking late and instead of leaving the room Emi stays thinking it would be easier for them to run tomorrow if she stayed anyways. She changes into some of Hisao's PJ's while he has his back turned and he gets aroused, then she cuddles up to him in the same bed. They fall asleep and Hisao wakes up in the middle of the night to Emi kissing him. He is startled at first but they begin kissing each other all over. Lots of other feely touchy acts commence. Now is where things get tricky. Hisao’s heart starts to act up even before intercourse. Emi notices this and right before they are about to do it Emi calls it off in fear of what might happen to Hisao. Hisao’s heart returns to the normal awkward pace it was when Emi first crawled up against him when she got into bed. They fall asleep but closely cuddled together. Virginity not lost. :cry:
This is probably the best view on it I've seen.
Cockadoodle...hic!
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Realistically, any Misha action is up to that font of sweetness 'n' light, Anonymous22, who is the Shizune path writer.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Silentcook wrote:I think I can say for a fact that all of us devs are SO having the biggest trollface going on as we read this thread.
Well with all the lengths you go to to provide us with entertainment, this is the least we can do :D
I just remembered myself that she lost her legs at the shin rather than the thigh.
If she had lost her legs above the knees, she couldn't run - at least not with today's prosthetics technology.
wrench wrote:That ended when he busted into my parents place looking for me and demanded to know why I'd been avoiding him. ... Guy spent twenty minutes wandering around my parents place with my father in some kinda hold just dragging him along...
That guy's got guts. I mean, I wouldn't give up on a girl I loved just because of an accident either, but I don't know if I would dare to strongarm my way past the prospective in-laws ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Mirage_GSM wrote:That guy's got guts. I mean, I wouldn't give up on a girl I loved just because of an accident either, but I don't know if I would dare to strongarm my way past the prospective in-laws ;-)
Well considering my father is shorter than him but has a lot more in the way of muscle and meat I was kind of surprised that he was able to actually pull it off. Heh it was all so surreal. He didn't even remotely care that I'd broken a few of his ribs and cost him a hospital stay, but he was absolutely furious I'd suddenly started avoiding him. The guy is only five foot four too so you can imagine how I must tower over him and he's pretty scrawny but he still managed to grab me and drag me away with him to get something to eat and talk.

I do love it when he gets assertive. Normally he's just completely mellow and calm.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Mercutio wrote:
Sajomir wrote: and the devs have said that there'll be an option to not have the sex scenes show, but it's not like you get a recap or anything. they just don't show up. and you miss out on any character or story development that happens during (and probably just after) the sex. your loss if you skip 'em.
Oh, I understand. It's just like, I meet people of all ages, so I couldn't really go recommend the game to an underage kid, even if the story would be great for him.

That aside, I'm finding myself looking forward to awkward first-time stories now. XD I've only seen h-scenes in Tsukihime and F/SN, but I found them to be really cheesy. I guess I'm hoping for something more... real and less "fantasy?"
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D